back in the day

Fairborn, OH

#1 Aug 17, 2008
McLanes has to be one the hypocritical places in the state to work at. It is either you have to be a kiss ass or you either get fired or never move up. They give you days off if you are sick but then you still get punished for taking off, better yet the supervisors can come and go as they please take off from work and never repremanded. How two faced can you be?
Thilarro

Georgetown, KY

#2 Nov 11, 2008
Get over it. I used to work there and I never had a problem with them.
asdf

Murray, KY

#3 Nov 11, 2008
Thilarro wrote:
Get over it. I used to work there and I never had a problem with them.
<3 thomas
its true though

West Liberty, KY

#4 Jan 23, 2009
a friend of mine got fired from there after comming back after three days with a doctor's note. He called in to let them know what was going on, They told him that was fine.... The day he went back, he got the ax.
metoo

Georgetown, KY

#5 Jan 24, 2009
i worked there for over two years and was fired for missing when i had a note from the er...they let me work half of the day until their orders were almost finished in my dept. then they fired me..get used to it that's the way they run things
anonymous

Georgetown, KY

#6 Jan 24, 2009
If you have a point system that you go by then it doesnt matter if you have a note or not. You have already missed to much or be been tardy to many times to aquire the points. So if you have a docs note it will not help you. Dont miss so much to begin with.
tim

Stone Mountain, GA

#8 Jul 6, 2014
It's a good job
tim

Stone Mountain, GA

#9 Jul 6, 2014
Tell ya aslong as you work hard and get the bs done who cares who does what? Got ajob to do make your money
john

United States

#10 Jul 6, 2014
Anybody know Kimberly jackson that works there?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jail arrests 34 min 4204life 1
Alissa Renee Fomas 1 hr Friend 2
Jan Cobb 1 hr Donna 2
Tabby Newton 1 hr Kool 15
old man realitor (Apr '15) 7 hr horned bull 27
Schools in Jessamine 8 hr Asdfg12345 36
Obama health care 8 hr Asdfg12345 1
Who Is Tyler Jeffers:Teen Age Murderer? Wed Him 54

Nicholasville Jobs

More from around the web