Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Nov 21, 2011
home herbals and novelty

Lexington, KY

#1 Nov 13, 2011
great deals on legal novelty powders and herbal incents in lexington danville nicholaseville and richmond area. home and buisness delivery for a great price legal supply, taking order and building the way to a better buisness sence. adult powder blends from trusted companys and herbal incents. no cannaboids no sale of banned substances ever... legal potental to service any one 18 and up... cod and fast delivery... new formulas that head shops and convenite stores wont carry and or carry for the price that is a ripoff. shawns-on@live.com... get your reduced samples while they last.. e-mail me a wanted list herbal incents or powder blend. HOWERVER THE HINT OF HUMAN CONSUPTION WILL RESULT IN NO SALE... herbal incents and novelty powder and ill reply with a list of legal products. shawns0on@live.com age verifycation and signature required on delivery to wave the age and abuse of produt knolege...
unluckyashell

Independence, KY

#2 Nov 17, 2011
could you please send me a price list of your "good luck powders" tankboss97@yahoo.com thx
home herbals and noveltys

Green Bay, WI

#3 Nov 20, 2011
i have am-hi-co novelty powder blends.. 500 mg. 25 with delivery. i see the ohio location on your location on here. if your that far away i wouldnt be able to delivery. im located in ky, please resopnd i have sent you several messages. home herbals and novelty powders.
against powder

Nicholasville, KY

#4 Nov 20, 2011
this town is corrupt enough from 30's now we got another "white lightning" going around :( no good... get rid of powder
home herbals and novelty

Nicholasville, KY

#5 Nov 21, 2011
against powder wrote:
this town is corrupt enough from 30's now we got another "white lightning" going around :( no good... get rid of powder
ohh no thats illegal i have nuthing that is like that... not me

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 7 min Republicans Are S... 1,834
Busted.........again 8 min AudrianaBlanton 61
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 31 min Pagan 16,146
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 37 min SHARING 151,384
Felicia Gossett 1 hr hey 4
Glen Burr 4 hr lol 20
wreck 4 hr stupid 3
•••
•••
•••

Nicholasville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Nicholasville People Search