First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kramer

Lexington, KY

#1 Feb 7, 2013
Does anyone know just exactly what they believe in and what they do? I've heard some really wierd stuff?
for the record

Lexington, KY

#2 Feb 7, 2013
I don't know about weird,

unless you think that being upright, honest men who take care of their families and generally try to make the world a better place is weird.
Whitney

Lexington, KY

#3 Feb 7, 2013
for the record wrote:
I don't know about weird,
unless you think that being upright, honest men who take care of their families and generally try to make the world a better place is weird.
I'll have to step in here for a minute - my next door neighbor is a mason. He's been married 3 times, cheats on his present wife, drinks like a fish, cusses like a sailor and has his utilities cut off frequently. Upright? Helloooooooo.
yea

Lexington, KY

#4 Feb 7, 2013
Yea I Know A Few That Claim To Be High Ranking Officers in The Masons and Tend to Be Your Commmon Trash.
Kramer

Lexington, KY

#5 Feb 7, 2013
Ive heard they wear blindfolds and wear ropes around the ir necks. I find that strange behavior for grown men. Trying to prove what?
roger

United States

#6 Feb 7, 2013
my father n law was ranked high in the masons he was a great man, he got alot of help for kids that needed surgery and stuff, there was never a better man on this earth, my wife belongs to easrern stars, they do alot for kids, shrinners hospital, there is bad people every where but most masons are very good people, i have never had a bad word to say about my in laws loved them to death, been married to my wife 30 years, please dont be on here putting the masons down.
Kramer

Lexington, KY

#7 Feb 7, 2013
roger wrote:
my father n law was ranked high in the masons he was a great man, he got alot of help for kids that needed surgery and stuff, there was never a better man on this earth, my wife belongs to easrern stars, they do alot for kids, shrinners hospital, there is bad people every where but most masons are very good people, i have never had a bad word to say about my in laws loved them to death, been married to my wife 30 years, please dont be on here putting the masons down.
No bashing taking place here. Just why the odd rituals? What God do they worship?
haha

Lexington, KY

#8 Feb 11, 2013
they worship the only god! The silly rituals r mostly for initiations and things like that.. Like walking on broken glass(potato chips) barefoot
for the record

Lexington, KY

#9 Feb 12, 2013
haha is clearly not a Mason. Each Mason chooses the religion in which he believes. Masonry is not a religion, nor is it inconsistent with any religion I know of.
Hiram

Lexington, KY

#10 Feb 12, 2013
for the record wrote:
haha is clearly not a Mason. Each Mason chooses the religion in which he believes. Masonry is not a religion, nor is it inconsistent with any religion I know of.
Its just a "big boys" club for men who need validation or a title. Anyone can be a Mason. Trust me. I know someone who is as onery as they come, a mere wanna be and they accepted him. Obviously the lodge did not do their homework on him.
BOB

Nicholasville, KY

#11 Feb 12, 2013
Devil Worship, Illumanti signs, they may not think they are but search for yourself The head of the masons, illumanti is Lucifier
Amazing

Lexington, KY

#12 Feb 13, 2013
Whitney wrote:
<quoted text> I'll have to step in here for a minute - my next door neighbor is a mason. He's been married 3 times, cheats on his present wife, drinks like a fish, cusses like a sailor and has his utilities cut off frequently. Upright? Helloooooooo.
This doesnt surprise me. I went out with a man that wore a masonic ring on his left hand ring finger for quite a while. I finally found out that he was married. I don't see how!!! He was out all hours and even stayed the night with me. He lived in another county and I just thought he was being thoughtful of me not having to drive out of my way. He drank regularly and cussed like a sailor. When I questioned him about the masons, he told me that he couldnt discuss it. He had taken oaths!!! To make a long story short ... his oaths to the lodge meant more than the vows he took. I stopped seeing him and never told his wife. Karma is a bitch and he'll get his. I definitly dont consider that to be upright, family oriented.
an ex

Nicholasville, KY

#13 Feb 13, 2013
Amazing wrote:
<quoted text> This doesnt surprise me. I went out with a man that wore a masonic ring on his left hand ring finger for quite a while. I finally found out that he was married. I don't see how!!! He was out all hours and even stayed the night with me. He lived in another county and I just thought he was being thoughtful of me not having to drive out of my way. He drank regularly and cussed like a sailor. When I questioned him about the masons, he told me that he couldnt discuss it. He had taken oaths!!! To make a long story short ... his oaths to the lodge meant more than the vows he took. I stopped seeing him and never told his wife. Karma is a bitch and he'll get his. I definitly dont consider that to be upright, family oriented.
That is so weird that something you said is so strong their mason oaths are more than the vows they make to GOD which a vow is a vow, but the secrecy. There should not be that kind of secrecy between a man and woman that are married. I dated the same kinds of guy/guys. There is something sick about the behaviors of men I've seen. I recently had an old boyfriend say its like a boys club, well no its not. A boys club would be men who share their burdens to one another in a group not something oath taking secrect society of devil worshipers who love and swear by the Illumanti
Sarge

Lexington, KY

#14 Feb 14, 2013
From the experiences I have encountered with masons is that they are seeking a title of some sort. Perhaps they wanted to be something more in their life and couldnt quite be a Doctor, Lawyer or Indian Chief. So at least they can say "I'm a Mason" which means what? That you have joined a club that "role plays". All you have to do to join is ask a mason then have two letters of character refences and bam, your in. I'm sure we all have friends or colleagues that would lie for us. Its not like they do background or credit checks. I'd want to be a Navy Seal... now that would be a title!
roger

United States

#15 Feb 14, 2013
there is alot more to being a mason, or should i say a true mason, there is sick want to be, just like there is in everything else, my father n law passed away years ago but he was a mason and a real man, my father n law got alot of help for children that really needed it,he used to go out of his way to help poor people, he wired some older poor peoples houses and not charge them a dime, there are good and bad people in every club or agency, but please dont think all masons are alike, there was never a better man than my wifes father, there is good and bad cops judges, etc, im not saying i know everything masons do in their lodge but i can say i have seen them do alot of great tbings for sick children and poor people and old people that need help, to me helping the poor and old people and children mean more to me than anything. please dont judge all by a few bad apples, thanks.
Kramer

Morehead, KY

#16 Feb 15, 2013
roger wrote:
there is alot more to being a mason, or should i say a true mason, there is sick want to be, just like there is in everything else, my father n law passed away years ago but he was a mason and a real man, my father n law got alot of help for children that really needed it,he used to go out of his way to help poor people, he wired some older poor peoples houses and not charge them a dime, there are good and bad people in every club or agency, but please dont think all masons are alike, there was never a better man than my wifes father, there is good and bad cops judges, etc, im not saying i know everything masons do in their lodge but i can say i have seen them do alot of great tbings for sick children and poor people and old people that need help, to me helping the poor and old people and children mean more to me than anything. please dont judge all by a few bad apples, thanks.
If you know what a "true mason" is, please share. Im quite anxious to hear. I find it fascinating that a grown man would wear a blind fold with a cord around his neck, roll up his pant legs and get on his knees for ANY reason.
Billy Bob

Nicholasville, KY

#17 Feb 15, 2013
Kramer wrote:
<quoted text>If you know what a "true mason" is, please share. Im quite anxious to hear. I find it fascinating that a grown man would wear a blind fold with a cord around his neck, roll up his pant legs and get on his knees for ANY reason.
And secret hand shakes, secret this and that

Bible says we ain't supposed to keep secrets from our wives

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#18 Feb 15, 2013
Why are people around here with religious beliefs so completely incapable of thinking outside of them? Take off your blindfolds. Everything that everyone does is not about religion and not everyone believes the same things that you do!
And in regards to the Masons, how is an organization that has rituals and keeps them private any stranger than going to a building together every week to drink symbolic blood and sing songs to an invisible, magical being?
Tyler

Morehead, KY

#19 Feb 18, 2013
I heard theres gonna be a goat race this Saturday.
Eastern Star

Cincinnati, OH

#20 Feb 18, 2013
Tyler wrote:
I heard theres gonna be a goat race this Saturday.
And the winner will get to kiss the sacred camel's a**....after crossing the burning sands.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dawn wages or ginger (Sep '15) 52 min Justme 3
Byron keith 1 hr Lmao 34
danielle smallwood or nah 1 hr Meme 4
Tiffany perkins 1 hr Meme 3
Kellie's central kentucky cleaning 2 hr becareful 4
Kfc 2 hr Joanne 8
Looking 2 hr BBQ king 1

Nicholasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance