First Prev
of 2
Next Last
observer

Lexington, KY

#1 Jun 5, 2010
did anyone see these two ejms girls, after their 8th graduation walking on main street like, street walkers?(Thursday, June 3rd, 2010)

what are they 13? 14?

their no-good parents allow them to wear these dresses that looked like something a College Girl would wear to a formal dance or UK homecoming!(white dresses)

they looked and acted very slutty.

it is hard to blame these girls. the parents are the ones that need a swift kick in the butt.
yoyoyo

Lexington, KY

#2 Jun 5, 2010
What did they look like? I probably know them, that's where I just graduated from on Thursday.
observer

Lexington, KY

#3 Jun 5, 2010
yoyoyo wrote:
What did they look like? I probably know them, that's where I just graduated from on Thursday.
slim, blonde (with hair all dolled up) white dresses, one looked like it had some sequence...

they were dressed inappropriately for their age.

Shame on their parents!

(wait a minute, how old are you? Do your parents know you are on the internet? do they know you are on TOPIX?)
ones mother

Nicholasville, KY

#4 Jun 5, 2010
I am one of those young girls mother,and they were fine for their 8th grade graduation either your jealous cause you look or act like shit you like those cute young ladys and they wouldnt spit on you unless you were on fire ,oh my bad they would because they both have been raised to care for all , also if this is buddy and your just pissed bacause my girl called you out grow the f37k up your not 14 or 15 and you will regret screwin with my daughter i got on to her i told her that was her decision on what to wear not her's and her father said C looked beautiful in the black dress and had no clue why whit wanted her to change. However bacause her daddy loves his angel and his princess way to much, and will not allow his children to be talked about by some man who is wnats to hold a gurge against a juvenille which is pretty damn juvenille to me he will come talk to you Man 2 Man also don't threatin my daughter with adults because not only will alot of people get their ass whooped but any woman that touches my daughter will end up in jail BET UR ASS ON THAT
adult

Louisville, KY

#5 Jun 6, 2010
ones mother wrote:
I am one of those young girls mother,and they were fine for their 8th grade graduation either your jealous cause you look or act like shit you like those cute young ladys and they wouldnt spit on you unless you were on fire ,oh my bad they would because they both have been raised to care for all , also if this is buddy and your just pissed bacause my girl called you out grow the f37k up your not 14 or 15 and you will regret screwin with my daughter i got on to her i told her that was her decision on what to wear not her's and her father said C looked beautiful in the black dress and had no clue why whit wanted her to change. However bacause her daddy loves his angel and his princess way to much, and will not allow his children to be talked about by some man who is wnats to hold a gurge against a juvenille which is pretty damn juvenille to me he will come talk to you Man 2 Man also don't threatin my daughter with adults because not only will alot of people get their ass whooped but any woman that touches my daughter will end up in jail BET UR ASS ON THAT
ones mother: I think you just made "observer's" point!

ones mother, well done! you get an D in being an adult.

your child gets an C in how to behave/dress in public (since your mom agrees with "observer" in the fact he described her accurately)

obeserver: you get the best grade today. to you i give an B+

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#6 Jun 6, 2010
observer wrote:
<quoted text>
slim, blonde (with hair all dolled up) white dresses, one looked like it had some sequence...
they were dressed inappropriately for their age.
Shame on their parents!
(wait a minute, how old are you? Do your parents know you are on the internet? do they know you are on TOPIX?)
SEQUENCE IS ONE AFTER THE OTHER. SEQUINS ARE THE LITTLE SHINY SPARLKES ON A DRESS.

Location hidden

#7 Jun 6, 2010
DID ANY OF YOU POSTERS GO TO SCHOOL ? THE MISSPELLINGS, THE LANGUAGE.
beauty queen

Louisville, KY

#8 Jun 6, 2010
SLAMBOOKER wrote:
<quoted text>SEQUENCE IS ONE AFTER THE OTHER. SEQUINS ARE THE LITTLE SHINY SPARLKES ON A DRESS.
wow, dude you are so smart! You know the difference between sequins and sequence. WTF? are you a former beauty queen?

who cares what it is called?

the point is, it appears there is a mother that allows here 8th grade child to wear dresses that are not appropriate for her age.
so funny

Lexington, KY

#9 Jun 6, 2010
ones mother wrote:
lol, this is so funny!

this guy describes this chick as a "street walker" and the mom says: "hey i'm that sluts mom! how dare you talk about my daughter like that! I am such a lady and i raise my child proper that i allow her to make her own descisions so she can dress like a whore. I just love my daughter so much! and if this billy bob my husband is gonna kick your ass! and if anybody touches my slut looking daughter i'm gonna kick there ass and put them in jail!"

wow, i cannot believe "ones mother" defended her child like this. I am so glad i moved to nich'vegas from lexington. there is so much REDNECK drama here!

Who wants to bet that "ones mother" and her husband would resort to violence? Great job teaching your children how to resolve problems.
I saw them

Mount Sterling, KY

#10 Jun 6, 2010
I dont think they were inappropriatley dressed, but I DO think they shouldnt have been walkin down main street not only at that time, but with the way they looked, to me they were askin to find a lil trouble to get into. Not to mention I was at the light at KFC and they ran DIRECTLY in front of my car...SMART! Good thing I saw their shiny asses or it might have been bad! So to ones mother, BEFORE u let ur kids out to play in the dark make sure they know to look both ways before crossing the street (Im pretty sure I learned that successfully BEFORE 8th grade grad.)
U Need Advice

Nicholasville, KY

#11 Jun 6, 2010
EVERYONE on here should be ashamed!!! TO talke about young girls this way is appalling so say the least... Everyone of U should be ashamed... but wait your NOT because just maybe U are the TRASH... These R young girls trying to asert thier independence and they want to be mature dont U remimber when U were younger and wanted to be older?? This is just ashame to talk about R young girls in this town this way SHAME... SHAME... SHAME.. ON U ALL!!!!
U Need Advice

Nicholasville, KY

#12 Jun 6, 2010
And to make another point.. How do U know they are from EJMS.. Unless U personally know these young ladies.... Your post states EJMS SLUTS... Busted U know these girls personally and U should be ashamed to talk this type of trash about R youth...
Whitney

Lexington, KY

#13 Jun 6, 2010
My name is Whitney , I am one of those girls that are having stuff said about them on here ."they looked and acted very slutty " . My dress was nice and didnt expose any cleavage and went to my knees . And as far as walking im sorry if me and my bestfriend wanted to have a lil fun on graduation night and didnt change before. I really dont think it effected none of you but sorry . So I dont understand why someone would post such rude comments on here bout two 14 year olds . But I hope what ever you were trying to accomplish with that you did . But I Graduated from 8th grade and i decided that im old enough not to argue on the enternet. Its childish and everyone who wants to can see it . So I hope you are happy :)
ariana

Lexington, KY

#14 Jun 6, 2010
really people?how immature can you get?i thought"by NOW" you would learn drama is not something i want to be involved with .!so no thanx ...:) there was absolutely no point in writing the ignorant stuff that you did* because everyone there saw how beautiful we were ...come on,i mean someone has to give us credit but that dont mean you have to get jealous...&im sorry if we looked a little better than either you,your child or even some of your family ..get over it its life theres always ways to get around it tho ,,maybe a preetier dress ,little less makeup and even some friends.cause right about now it seems like you really need one.im not going to sweat it though ! just because your life revolves around drama im going to look over it ..and ruin your fun while im at it!! i appoligize (:(oh and the funniest part about the situation is you wernt even brave enough to put your name):))))))))

Location hidden

#15 Jun 8, 2010
beauty queen wrote:
<quoted text>
wow, dude you are so smart! You know the difference between sequins and sequence. WTF? are you a former beauty queen?
who cares what it is called?
the point is, it appears there is a mother that allows here 8th grade child to wear dresses that are not appropriate for her age.
AND YOU PROBABLY DONT KNOW WHAT KARL GAUSS, THE GERMAN MATHMATICIAN, AND THE BLUE BLOOD OF THE HORSESHOE CRAB EFFECT YOUR LIFE ON A DAILY BASIS. AND SURE YOU DONT CARE. READ A BOOK, NOT A POST. UNLESS YOU CARE TO LEARN. DID YOU FILL OUT YOUR MICKEY D'S APP. LIKE THAT. AND YOU SHOW UP TO YOUR INTERVIEW CHEWING GUM WITH CUT OFFS ON. STINGS DOESNT IT
beauty queen

Lexington, KY

#16 Jun 8, 2010
SLAMBOOKER wrote:
<quoted text>AND YOU PROBABLY DONT KNOW WHAT KARL GAUSS, THE GERMAN MATHMATICIAN, AND THE BLUE BLOOD OF THE HORSESHOE CRAB EFFECT YOUR LIFE ON A DAILY BASIS. AND SURE YOU DONT CARE. READ A BOOK, NOT A POST. UNLESS YOU CARE TO LEARN. DID YOU FILL OUT YOUR MICKEY D'S APP. LIKE THAT. AND YOU SHOW UP TO YOUR INTERVIEW CHEWING GUM WITH CUT OFFS ON. STINGS DOESNT IT
you are just so knowledgeable of useless B.S.
AroundTown

Lexington, KY

#17 Jun 8, 2010
SLAMBOOKER wrote:
<quoted text>AND YOU PROBABLY DONT KNOW WHAT KARL GAUSS, THE GERMAN MATHMATICIAN, AND THE BLUE BLOOD OF THE HORSESHOE CRAB EFFECT YOUR LIFE ON A DAILY BASIS. AND SURE YOU DONT CARE. READ A BOOK, NOT A POST. UNLESS YOU CARE TO LEARN. DID YOU FILL OUT YOUR MICKEY D'S APP. LIKE THAT. AND YOU SHOW UP TO YOUR INTERVIEW CHEWING GUM WITH CUT OFFS ON. STINGS DOESNT IT
Your a f!cking dumbass, your on here knowingly putting down 14 year old girls, really you must get a life, since your pretending to be the adult on here.

Location hidden

#18 Jun 9, 2010
beauty queen wrote:
<quoted text>
you are just so knowledgeable of useless B.S.
DONT GET ON C.L. YOU WILL GET YOUR FEELINGS HURT. THE TRUTH DOES THAT YOU KNOW.

Location hidden

#19 Jun 9, 2010
AroundTown wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a f!cking dumbass, your on here knowingly putting down 14 year old girls, really you must get a life, since your pretending to be the adult on here.
THIS STUFF IS GREAT FOR MY BOOK. KEEP IT COMING.
dresses

Lexington, KY

#20 Jun 9, 2010
My daughter graduated then and I think that some of the dresses were inappropriate for graduation. However, the girls took the time to dress for an occasion to celibrate their graduation. They were lovely despite. How dare someone start this thread to intentionally hurt another feelings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Terry Segar (Mar '12) 16 min Smh REALLY 18
Racking up the charges girl..Damn!! 48 min Big guy 3
Giovanni's (Jul '12) 3 hr the hotruth 18
Jolene Begley 6 hr TMZ 3
More Great Words From Tammy Hammond about her job (Dec '10) 9 hr stRange 17
Is The Rebel Flag Racist? READ THIS! 9 hr stRange 8
Girl with no pants walking down Main Street 10 hr Freezer Beaver 7

Nicholasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance