Jessamine County Jailers Arrested for...
Please VOTE

Cincinnati, OH

#63 May 14, 2009
That's why we Vote, We need to choose our town leaders better. I Voted for DONNIE WELCH, If he was our Jailer, most of the employee's would have been gone already, Because he would have drug screened, and treated the inmates fair. He is an honest person I guess that's why Jessamine Co. Didn't VOTE him in??
WTH

London, KY

#64 May 14, 2009
WTH wrote:
Well I just wonder if they will get the same treatment everyone else does? Maybe they can get in the drug court program and do their essays and write 150 times they will not sell or do drugs ever again and they can bring in other peoples urine for clean screens and have their record expunged, I mean its only the right thing to do .Oh lets not forget the free lawyer either now!!
Oh but wait a minute isn't Dana on drug court committe? What a joke
wrong one

Lexington, KY

#65 May 14, 2009
You are talking about the wrong Dana.
joke on u

Vancouver, WA

#66 May 14, 2009
WTH wrote:
<quoted text>Oh but wait a minute isn't Dana on drug court committe? What a joke
Wrong Dana
daisy

Lagrange, GA

#67 May 14, 2009
eye 4 a eye wrote:
They need to look a little deeper within their own circles and they might find out that there is a lot of dirty business going on in Jessamine Co. The previous jailer 'used to be' one of the biggest dealers in Nicholasville!!
Your either just plain mean or seriously misinformed.
curious

Sunnyvale, CA

#68 May 14, 2009
I don't see how anyone could get away with selling inmates drugs and be getting away with it,this undercover investigation things been going on since oct.?So how do the inmates get money to pay for them? The canteen? Thats a long time to collect evidence.Well i hope they throw the book at all of them.But i'm like everyone else,they will get off with a slap on the wrist.Can the inmates be prosecuted for buying from them?Just curious,i don't know how that works.
daisy

Lagrange, GA

#69 May 14, 2009
oka wrote:
<quoted text>
The town has not went to HELL.. Hubbard still lives here!!!!!
And he's still doing his part to help the community.
wonderin

Louisville, KY

#70 May 15, 2009
They just showed them 2 characters on t.v news,caught the tail end of it.Anything new this morning?
crazy town

Lexington, KY

#71 May 15, 2009
wonderin wrote:
They just showed them 2 characters on t.v news,caught the tail end of it.Anything new this morning?
no one else has went down yet but news said there could be more arrest's coming. i love watching all the big fat losers running scared!!! i just can't understand how the others at the jail didn't know what was going on!!!it been going on for a long time according to the news. but i forgot they should have hid it under some food maybe the people at the jail would have found it!!lol
WTH

London, KY

#72 May 15, 2009
daisy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your either just plain mean or seriously misinformed.
I am sorry you think that I am mean but thats how the system works. Maybe that is why we have so many repeat offenders,I mean if the worst you have is homework and you can get high in jail, Then WTH?
mama sharon

Nicholasville, KY

#73 May 15, 2009
I personally believe that everyone at the jail knows whats been going on in there. How could they not when everyone you talk to in town knows what has been going on. The jailers walk around like they are so perfect when everyone knows different.
stupid

Louisville, KY

#74 May 15, 2009
mama sharon wrote:
I personally believe that everyone at the jail knows whats been going on in there. How could they not when everyone you talk to in town knows what has been going on. The jailers walk around like they are so perfect when everyone knows different.
Heard old girl couldnt get a man outside of pillheads in the jail,maybe old boy kept the females supplied too.
mama sharon

Nicholasville, KY

#75 May 15, 2009
Yuk, who would have him???
WTH

London, KY

#76 May 15, 2009
Well enough about how ridiculus the court system is .What is really tragic is that there went two careers maybe even their marriage .what a mess!! Maybe instead of being angry over a problem that is just enormormus we should just pray.
What in the

Indialantic, FL

#77 May 15, 2009
Who dat wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not slow I am not bad ethier so I am not worried and I can take care of my self if I was in the jail. But that guy should not be raped in jail he made a mistake and was doing his time he should be protacted from that sort of thing. I hope he is ok now.
Maybe they did "protact" him , but they did not "protect" him , who is not slow ? Now go and practice your ABCs and then come talk with the big boys. lol
TCS

Lexington, KY

#78 May 15, 2009
Poor Dana Whitlock... Bad pic on the girl. Why are they taking them to fayette county jail? Put em in with everyone else.
stupid

Louisville, KY

#79 May 15, 2009
TCS wrote:
Poor Dana Whitlock... Bad pic on the girl. Why are they taking them to fayette county jail? Put em in with everyone else.
I'd say they took them to lexington because they have too many insiders in Jessamine jail.And i'm sure theres some that would kick their butts because they won't be getting any drugs.I'd hate to see someone on drugs go cold turkey in there and their past providers at their mercy.But hey thats probably what they both deserve.Can't believe thats went on this long and it will get even deeper if they find out drugs was coming out of the jail being sold when they were supposed to be for inmates prescribed.You know it was'nt limited to inside the jail,theres more money to be made outside of there.Well i for one hope they get more and inmates too that crooked their families out of money to give them greedy a**holes.Unless they are confined to themselves lexington will have them scared shitless...lmao
Jackstr

Louisville, KY

#80 May 15, 2009
WTH wrote:
Well enough about how ridiculus the court system is .What is really tragic is that there went two careers maybe even their marriage .what a mess!! Maybe instead of being angry over a problem that is just enormormus we should just pray.
Was she married?One time i saw old girl she was with some dude at Green room.Said he was her boyfriend.She was wanting to fight some old girl in the john.tHEY will be praying enough without me prayin for them.
hello from lex

Newburgh, IN

#81 May 15, 2009
well mike is one cool guy he let my baby daddys get some pic took with him when he was down there thay are cool ppl mike we love you and danna
TCS

Lexington, KY

#82 May 15, 2009
WTH wrote:
Dana wasn't married.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gabby at Culvers 58 min Curious 3
anita cooper 1 hr howya 1
Is The Rebel Flag Racist? READ THIS! 1 hr Gray 2
500.00 reward!!! 1 hr Itdoesmatter 1
Reward!!!!! 1 hr Itdoesmatter 1
Greg Risner in jail again... 2 hr Chity chity 25
More Great Words From Tammy Hammond about her job (Dec '10) 2 hr Gogethim 11

Nicholasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance