dillinger

Lexington, KY

#1 Jul 21, 2010
Who knows Loretta Turner that lives in Nicholasville?
nancy

Lexington, KY

#2 Jul 23, 2010
I may know her, I think that there may be two. Does she have a daughter?
I KNOW

Lexington, KY

#3 Aug 3, 2010
A LORETTA TURNER , BUT LAST I HAD HEARD SHE LIVED IN LEXINGTON. SHE HAS A BROTHER NAMED DANNY .
sweetmomma

Waterloo, Canada

#4 Sep 5, 2010
Nope she lives n town! 1 daughter and 2 sons? What u need to know? She's a good person!
THE

Lexington, KY

#5 Sep 6, 2010
IF IT IS THE ONE THAT HAS THE BROTHER NAMED DANNY , I KNOW HER. HE IS SO HOT ! THIS ONE IS MARRIED TO ALAN TURNER, THEY DO HAVE KIDS . I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY THOUGH. TO DANNY JOE , YOU ROCK ! ;0)~
sweetmomma

Warwick, RI

#6 Sep 6, 2010
THE wrote:
IF IT IS THE ONE THAT HAS THE BROTHER NAMED DANNY , I KNOW HER. HE IS SO HOT ! THIS ONE IS MARRIED TO ALAN TURNER, THEY DO HAVE KIDS . I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY THOUGH. TO DANNY JOE , YOU ROCK ! ;0)~
Sorry you must be talking about another one...she was never married to a Danny...
good friend

Nicholasville, KY

#7 Sep 12, 2010
Don't be trashin my girl, she is a very good person!! Love ya girl!!
times up

Nicholasville, KY

#8 Jun 8, 2011
How old is she? Is she the one who claims her husband hits her in front of the children?
wow

Dania, FL

#9 Jun 10, 2011
good friend wrote:
Don't be trashin my girl, she is a very good person!! Love ya girl!!
I don't think anyone trashed her just tring to get the right woman
U know

Lexington, KY

#10 Nov 13, 2011
i'l trash her! she's trifelin evil person i know her better than anyone! seh's greedy & a backstabber !!!
sayitaintso

Ashburn, GA

#11 Jan 14, 2012
Is it loretta m turner the older woman with the bleach blonde hair and a horse mouth? and she is small in stature if it is the one that i am thinking of. keep her away from your man!
kokie

Versailles, KY

#12 Dec 22, 2012
sayitaintso, you got that right. A horse mouth for a horse's rear end. she can have him. they deserve each other.
missa me

Lexington, KY

#13 Aug 31, 2014
U know wrote:
i'l trash her! she's trifelin evil person i know her better than anyone! seh's greedy & a backstabber !!!
Yes mam! she is laid up with my husband as I am typing this! And been with him off and on. Sooooo getting my ducks in a row and then he is all hers! They think that i am an idiot but when he is parked in her drive at 9:30 pm with all of the lights out and wont answer his cell while i am parked right out front, In all honesty i am not mad at her, she does what she does and that is on her. He is the one. He never has to answer when she calls and he dont have to buy her beer and be her bed and beer buddy!
missa me

Lexington, KY

#14 Aug 31, 2014
kokie wrote:
sayitaintso, you got that right. A horse mouth for a horse's rear end. she can have him. they deserve each other.
Is she or was she sleeping around with your man too?
funny girl

Bronx, NY

#15 Dec 23, 2014
Did she recently marry one of those Underwood guys?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heather Oaks (Aug '16) 12 min Iknowher 6
Kaylen Clem 31 min Tom 5
Kimmy Latino stripper from platinum 34 min Tom 6
where is crystal ann brock 2 hr Thomas 2
Again?? Ryan Johnson?!! 4 hr Ya I know 2
Christine Mackie 4 hr Please 4
Billy Nicholson Heroin Junkie!! 5 hr Cold Shoulder 3

Nicholasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance