gene welch is a scum

jason smith is a rat

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
i dont like u

Littleton, CO

#1 Jan 15, 2009
watch out 4 jason smith cause he works 4 da police and so does crystal underwood so stay away from them....
not to tell

Lexington, KY

#2 Jan 18, 2009
yep i agree with you on jason he would call a cop if he needed to cross the street he has nothing else better to do but have the cops on his right hand but his time will come when they get finished with him they will put him in a cage like a wet dog that he is and will be caught up in all the things that hes been doing since i heard he was on probation!!!!!!!!!!hummmmmmm?? ?
wats up

Georgetown, KY

#3 Oct 18, 2010
jason is a dogggggggg

Since: Aug 10

Demotte, IN

#4 Oct 18, 2010
First of all if this was meant to be about jason the you shouldnt have used the name welch...jason is a smith moron. Second of all if you have a problem with someone then you should talk to them personally instead of posting trash...its pathetic. Third of all im still frustrated with the fact that you used the wrong last name in the post...youre making the welchs look like bad people when EVERY welch i know is a good person. You really need to get your shit straight before you go running your mouth and putting down a good name on here. This site is like poison and everyone is catching it because of filth like this. Ignorant people read this and think the wrong thing about good people because idiots like YOU post the wrong last name to start the forum. Get a life and quit starting shit on here!
wats up

Georgetown, KY

#5 Oct 18, 2010
first dumbas? read the top it says jason smith ...and second of all jason smith is a stupid motherfudger and the welches to. old man gene is worthless with 20 plus kids running around who he has never took care of and you say he is good people....hahahaha ur funny he sits on his old ass selling drugs all day with his whiskey bottle on his side. the only welch i can speak 4 would be genie boy. he is a good man thanks to him not turning out like his dad. now what are you going to tell me about the welches or smiths ....hahaha u dont no shittttt.now come again

Demotte, IN

#6 Oct 18, 2010
I am very good friends with the other welchs thank you very much and they are good people. You have no right to bring down all of their names. And if you wanted to talk shit about jason you shouldve put smith not welch on here moron. Like i said why dont you talk to people you have issues with in person instead of trashing them on here? Not all of them are bad people you obviously dont know the whole family. Youre not man enough to take up issues in person because you come on here to trash people. Grow up and man up. Why dont you admit that you shouldve put smith on this post instead of welch since your main issue is with jason? And if the smiths need help they should get it...you should be a bigger person here and offer to help instead of trashing them. But i suppose you buy drugs or something. That would explain why you know "so much" about ALL of them. Loser. You know damn well that ALL the welchs arent bad...even outside of gene boy. Most of them are good people...every family has rough ones. So what?

Demotte, IN

#7 Oct 18, 2010
Yeah the first POST was about jason, but the title says welchs. You need to get that straight first off because obviously your main issue is with jason. And yes people have problems in EVERY family, so what? And you must buy drugs because you know an awful lot about drugs and "dealers". Another thing, you should be the bigger man and offer help to them instead of getting on here and bashing them ALL! You know that not EVERY welch is a bad person...even outside of genie boy. Im very good friends with a few of them from that family and they are amazing people. They would give their last piece of food to someone in need. I love them to death! Theyve never had anything bad to say about anyone since ive known them...thats for over 5 years now...at least! You need to solve your issues face to face with certain people instead of getting on here and telling a bunch of shit on them. Grow up! If someone needs help HELP THEM! Its not that hard. If they dont like you they might have a reason.

Demotte, IN

#8 Oct 18, 2010
By the way, the reason i posted it twice was because my computer froze up and i wasnt sure if the first one went through. Just saying that before you freak out on me for "repeating" myself.
lordy

Huntington, IN

#9 Oct 18, 2010
Btch 19 u must like pills let me guess ocs and perc 30s lmao thats why you speak so highly of the welchs all welchs are dope dealers and fiends bet you got a mouth full of rotten teeth and dont take care of your kids either do ya? Smh the welchs are just amazing

Demotte, IN

#10 Oct 18, 2010
Excuse me..you dont know jack about me..you obviously dont know ALL the welchs then. Ive never had a child or abortion before you try to say that. I dont do drugs. My teeth are just fine. I go to the dentist regularly. You dont need to be putting down all the welchs you disgusting no good piece of shit. The ones i know are wonderful people. They are close to genie boy. They believe in their family, they know things have been rough on most of them. They try to HELP them unlike worthless people like you! You do nothing but put people down because something is missing in your life. Let me guess..youre an "ex" pillhead and i use the word ex lightly. You probably smoke and drink..theres nothing wrong with that as long as youre of the age. You probably dropped out of high school or barely passed it. You hate your life so you want to try and bring everyone else around you down too. Youre a sorry piece of shit, you should man up and offer help instead of putting a whole family down. I guarantee you dont know them all
billie jean

Georgetown, KY

#11 Oct 19, 2010
b1tch19 wrote:
Yeah the first POST was about jason, but the title says welchs. You need to get that straight first off because obviously your main issue is with jason. And yes people have problems in EVERY family, so what? And you must buy drugs because you know an awful lot about drugs and "dealers". Another thing, you should be the bigger man and offer help to them instead of getting on here and bashing them ALL! You know that not EVERY welch is a bad person...even outside of genie boy. Im very good friends with a few of them from that family and they are amazing people. They would give their last piece of food to someone in need. I love them to death! Theyve never had anything bad to say about anyone since ive known them...thats for over 5 years now...at least! You need to solve your issues face to face with certain people instead of getting on here and telling a bunch of shit on them. Grow up! If someone needs help HELP THEM! Its not that hard. If they dont like you they might have a reason.
LOOK LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING,, I AM BILLIE JEAN ,,I WILL BE THE 1ST ONE TO TELL YOU I CANT STAND THE FUCKING WELCHES OR JASON OK I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO SAY WAT THE HELLLL I WANT TO ABOUT OLD MAN GENE WELCH OK BECAUSE HE IS MY PIECE OF SHITTT DAD OK ,,,I DONT GET ON HERE TO WRITE TO NO ONE JUST READ WHEN IM BORED BUT YOU SAID THERE ALL GOOD THAT YOU HAVE KNEW THEM FOR 5 YEARS ,,,HAHA WELL GUESS WAT I AM 31 YEARS OLD AND I KNOW HOW THEY ARE AND NOT ALL OF THEM BUT 90% OF THEM OK SO DONT GET ON HERE TALKING SHITTT ABOUT NOTHING CAUSE YOU DONT KNOW NOTHING AND YEA EVERYONE HAS THEIR ON WORDS 4 THEM AND I DONT SAY NOTHING ABOUT IT BUT YOU REALLY PISSED ME OFF TALKING LIKE THERE THE BEST PEOPLE ,,,,WELL I CANT SPEAK 4 ALL OF THEM BUT OLD MAN GENE I CAN, AND I DONT AND WONT HIDE BEHIND THE SCREEN NAME ,,,,,OLD MAN GENE IS A DOG WHO DOES HAVE ALOT OF KIDS AND WAS NEVER WORRIED ABOUT NONE OF THEM...I HAVE 1 SIS AND 3 BROS THAT ARE BY HIM AND CANT REMEMBER 1 TIME HE HAS EVER DONE ANYTHING 4 US,,MY MOM HAS DID IT ALL AND A DAME GOOD WOMEN 4 DOING IT .....NOW I DONT NO WHO YOU ARE BUT IM NOT SCARED A BIT TO LET YOU NO WHO I AM....NOW WHAT,,,,,
billie jean

Georgetown, KY

#12 Oct 19, 2010
AND 4 JASON ,,,,I CANT STAND HIM. HE IS SO JEAOLOUS OF MY BRO. JOHNNY THAT ITS NOT FUNNY,WHILE HE TURNED HIM IN TO THE POLICE WITH ALL HIS LIES .....WELL EVERY DOG HAS HIS DAY AND JASON WELL GET HIS OK.!!!!!!!111

Demotte, IN

#13 Oct 19, 2010
As long as you admit not ALL of them arent bad even outside of just genie boy. Im satisfied. I won. I dont know gene too well but they are family, he may mess up but you should be a big enough person to help instead of adding insult to the situation. I dont hide behind a screen name...they know me. Youre the one starting shit. Take it up with the correct people before you bash the whole family. Ignorance is bliss and untolerated by most people. Sorry i made YOU "mad" but you shouldnt put a whole family name down because youre not happy with some of them. And this post shouldve been named smith because you started saying shit about jason.
billie jean

Georgetown, KY

#14 Oct 19, 2010
look here i can do or say wat i want about this people , besides i have the same blood. and who are you? what is your name? stop hiding ,,,tell me who you are. you say i no you well i no alot of people. witch one are you. and no u didnt win shitttt

Demotte, IN

#15 Oct 19, 2010
I won in that fact the you admitted that all welchs werent bad. Its none of your damn business who i am. You need to grow a pair and talk to them about your issues instead of running your mouth on here. Im not the one you have an issue with. So dont take all your anger and hatred out on me that you have for certain people. Sorry i called things out i didnt agree with but it is my right to say it. Just like it was your right to start this shit? Ruining someones name that share it with other rougher parts of their family? Big man. But seriously you shouldnt have an issue with me for defending the ones...certain ones...that i consider my second family. Its not right to put a whole family down for a cetain bad few. Glad you understand that. And i cant believe youd say such awful things about your own blood, you all have deep issues that you should be working through instead of creating more problems for your family.
billie jean

Georgetown, KY

#16 Oct 19, 2010
1st of all i am a women dumb asss, so i guess if you knew them then u would no who i am...hahaha and i cant stand them if you like it or not they could drop off the face of the earth 4 all i concerned and u can to.
billie jean

Georgetown, KY

#17 Oct 19, 2010
lordy wrote:
Btch 19 u must like pills let me guess ocs and perc 30s lmao thats why you speak so highly of the welchs all welchs are dope dealers and fiends bet you got a mouth full of rotten teeth and dont take care of your kids either do ya? Smh the welchs are just amazing
i might have the same blood but never been like them...i have never did nor see drugs and i have 5 kids who i do take care of. but ur right there low life sobssssssss

Demotte, IN

#18 Oct 19, 2010
I cant believe you would say that about your own family. Thats really sad. Yes ive heard your name once...but like i said ive never heard one bad word about anyone from the welchs i know. They are great people im glad you admitted that all of them werent bad, thats what i was pissed about. Dont tell me i dont know them. They are my second family...they dont do drugs, theyre very kind. As long as you realize that all of them arent bad im satisfied.i said man up and grow some balls...meaning you should be a bigger person than them if they are causing problems in your life. What you make it sound like is that you dont have anything to do with them. If thats the case then why do you put them down? It makes no sense to me. If i called you a man...my bad billie jean. Hope you understand the context i was meaning it in.
billie jean

Georgetown, KY

#19 Oct 19, 2010
yea gene is my dad but i dont clam him, he doesnt deserve the dad name and when i say that im speaking 4 my sister sheila, my 3 brothers johnny,jerry and clayton, and i will say and speak all i want to you or to them. and yes gene welch does and sells drugs ok now i dont believe you have heard my name threw them because they all no i cant stand them none of them except 4 my half brother genie boy he is a man because he actually raised his kids and done a dame good job of it. the rest can go to hell 4 all i care. the are all the same..and wat u a drugie o thats why your getting so angry....lol

Demotte, IN

#20 Oct 19, 2010
Actually im not a druggie...as ive stated before. I just really care for some of the welchs. Theyve been nothing but nice to me. One of them talks to genie boy about every day. And ive just heard your name once or so, they werent saying anything bad. They were just talking about how big their family was. I am sorry about your family matters. I was in no way trying to pick at a scab on that. I was just defending the welchs i do care about. The ones i do know very well. I dont think its fair that because others may be doing things to bring that name down, that ALL the welchs pay for it. Its not right. And i do agree with you that genie boy is a great man. Hes been nothing but kind to me when ive been around them all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heroin and Meth 13 min Darryl Strawberry 3
Pleasant grove aka getto 1 hr Doug comley 11
Cheapest place to get tooth pulled (Apr '09) 3 hr A Vance 13
Dealers and Squealer's 6 hr Your Right 11
Nicholasville doesn't care about you 7 hr You need a hug 2
white girls and mexicans (Jul '10) 7 hr hatepancakes 120
paying for Slums..... SMDH!! 8 hr hatepancakes 3

Nicholasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance