microspinehurtme
kenny

Verona, OH

#1 Feb 21, 2010
Has anyone heard of this website? I had inquired about it, and let me tell you this guy has so much dirt from over 50 patients with consent forms, getting he is getting ready for billboard advertisements, even has personal background previous and current relationship problems with all the doctors there he has doctors ex-girlfriends photographs , and not to metion the strange ones too..he is pissed!!!!!!, I am glad I I did my homework before going to a messed up money hungry hurting facility, I did go to the laser spine institute and had the top dotor there operate on my lower back, I am ok now back to work not 100% but at least 75% which I can live with, word of advice do not go to microspine, they will hurt you and rip you off.....kenny....
KIMMIE

Boynton Beach, FL

#2 Feb 21, 2010
WOW.......GLAD TO HEAR ABOUT THAT MY MOTHER WAS GOING TO INQUIRE ABOUT MICROSPINE SHE NEEDS 2 FACET JOINTS FIXED, I WILL CHECK OUT THE WEBSITE AND ASK FOR INFO...WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE HAS DIRT ON THEM?? AND HOW DO YOU KNOW?? WRITE ME BACK PLEASE, I WILL WARN MY MOM ABOUT IT AND HOPEFULLY BE ABLE TO PASS THE WORD ON, I WILL E-MAIL THE WEBSITE LET ME KNOW, THANK YOU KIMMIE
MARIA

Miami, FL

#3 Feb 22, 2010
bewar!!! lets me tell you, the docktor dr. mork I had told the manm at the microspinehurtme webs that he was gay and like the little boys, also i know from friends that docktor hauffe is cheater from his wife with others is fact!! the man at the website has all of the information and pictures yes it is true because of my and my family helps him alot,and all the others who gots hurt mfrom those terrible peoples docktors at microspine, they hurt my husban he is in south america cripple now forever because of them and their lies, hope you know my truth, and thankx god to the help of the microspinehurtme mans, this will not end until i dies for i love still my husban too much!!
Fred chapman

Haleyville, AL

#5 Jun 5, 2014
How many people will dr.mork cripple before somebody will do something legally about it. I' m one he's crippled. May god give him his due.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Niceville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Destin fishing (Jul '14) Thu Likes catching fish 8
racism (Mar '12) Jul 18 swlyles 24
Bare it all on the beach?? Jul 16 peeper 6
84 29. uh huh. i saw that today. :) Jul 9 Thomas Plus Booby B 1
want camp out in gulf. let me know Jul 2 clint 1
Swinger lifestyle clubs in area? Jun 30 same ole 2
Dustin the low life Adkins Jun 25 KKK 1

Niceville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance