Bodies in plane crash recovered from ...

Bodies in plane crash recovered from Gulf

There are 1 comment on the WZVN story from Jul 5, 2010, titled Bodies in plane crash recovered from Gulf. In it, WZVN reports that:

The bodies of 2 men whose small plane crashed into the Gulf of Mexico nearly a mile off the north Florida coast have been recovered.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WZVN.

Margie G

AOL

#1 Jul 5, 2010
We were at the beach directly in front of the site when the plane crashed...we had noticed that at one point the plane approached the beach and had left a trail of smoke as it climbed steeply into the air as if it was going to sky write. The smoke color was blue white then changing to a black color as it gained altitude. As it leveled off headed west the smoke trail ended. Unconcerned, I turned away. A young girl (my neighbor's house guest)suddenly yelled the plane crashed. I turned and saw the a small smoking aspot and reached for my camera. As I immediately began to take photos using my zoom, I yelled for anyone with a cell to call 911. It was at least 10 minutes before the(coastguard?) boat from the west (Destin/Crystal Beach? area) and a person on a jetski from the east(Sandestin beach area)to simultaneously arrive at the crash location. The person on the jetski circled the area as the larger craft stationed itself slightly to the west of the crash site. While watching the burning wreckage, I saw two distinctly separate "flare ups and releases of black smoke" as if there were two different fueled explosions. I asked the young girl exactly what she had seen and she said the plane was coming down in a dive and then it had "spun twice before hitting the water".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Niceville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doctor offering 'chelation therapy' has office ... (Apr '08) 20 hr IrulanCorrino99 11
Michael Ryan Halo radical rightie! (Feb '16) Dec 5 Xnxx 2
Is Les Fritz dead? (Jul '09) Nov 28 Shelia 10
Oil and foam seeping from the ground....help us! (Jul '10) Nov 23 GoturBack 49
News Back to prison for Mary Hill (Aug '06) Nov 18 L Mac 214
CDL A training schools in FWB? (Dec '11) Nov '16 username 6
Where can an under-25 rent a condo in FWB? Nov '16 Dubbya 2

Niceville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Niceville Mortgages