Nice first flu shot

Nice first flu shot

There are 23 comments on the Lake County Record-Bee story from Oct 29, 2010, titled Nice first flu shot. In it, Lake County Record-Bee reports that:

Two very polite and professional representatives from Northlake Medical Pharmacy showed up unannounced at my business offering to inoculate me and my staff for the H1N1 and seasonal flu viruses.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lake County Record-Bee.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Philip Murphy

Walnut Creek, CA

#1 Oct 29, 2010
great ad Tom, you can now go back to working for the dark forces.
MJD

Concord, CA

#2 Oct 29, 2010
They showed up at mine too. I'm sorry, but I'm not taking a flu shot from some dude off the street. Secondly, I've never taken a flu shot in my life and I've survived. I think I'll risk it...
Philip Murphy

Walnut Creek, CA

#3 Oct 29, 2010
MJD wrote:
They showed up at mine too. I'm sorry, but I'm not taking a flu shot from some dude off the street. Secondly, I've never taken a flu shot in my life and I've survived. I think I'll risk it...
this is more about big pharma making a fast buck than it is about public health, a very small segment of society should get them but they act like your taking a crapshoot with your life if you don't, it's all about the fear turning into dollars for them.
ur a putz

Clearlake, CA

#4 Oct 29, 2010
Philip Murphy wrote:
<quoted text>
this is more about big pharma making a fast buck than it is about public health, a very small segment of society should get them but they act like your taking a crapshoot with your life if you don't, it's all about the fear turning into dollars for them.
We get it phil, you hate large corporations blah, blah blah.
You got in some of your cheap shot nonsense, but as usual, you provided no usefull information.
For those who want to know who should get the flu shot:

http://www.cdc.gov/h1n1flu/vaccination/public...
Avid Reader

United States

#5 Oct 29, 2010
You just got a shot with a load of c r a p.
First of all flu shots are of the flu viruses from previous years, not the new strains that come out every year. The WHO organization anounced 4 months ago that the H1N1 virus was no longer a threat. H1N1 was nothing more than a scare ploy to drive up immunizations to the public.
It has been proven that the shots will make you sicker than the virus.
Philip Murphy

Walnut Creek, CA

#6 Oct 29, 2010
ur a putz wrote:
<quoted text>
We get it phil, you hate large corporations blah, blah blah.
You got in some of your cheap shot nonsense, but as usual, you provided no usefull information.
For those who want to know who should get the flu shot:
http://www.cdc.gov/h1n1flu/vaccination/public...
here's some useful information for you: Tom is a 60 year old man in what appears to be good health, there is no reason he couldn't handle a bout with the flu and no reason for getting vaccinated.
Once again America proves it's willing to spend twice as much as anyone else on health care but will settle for third-world results.
now now

Clearlake, CA

#7 Oct 29, 2010
Actually 60 years old is starting to be in one of the age groups that frequently have the flu progress to pneumonia and sometimes (5,000/year) to death.
On the other hand he didn't mention their price which is usually about 20-25$. Which is 10 times what it costs to get one from the health department. Any coincidence that would be the same health department that his wife effectively destroyed while committing welfare crime that was covered up by gary luck lying in this very paper saying he handed her case over to the federal attorney, the same fed attorney who verifies they've never heard anything about it.
This is why LE endorsement is meaningless, the wealthy and powered people in this county are all criminals. May they all go to prison as soon as possible.
Philip Murphy

Walnut Creek, CA

#8 Oct 29, 2010
now now wrote:
Actually 60 years old is starting to be in one of the age groups that frequently have the flu progress to pneumonia and sometimes (5,000/year) to death.
On the other hand he didn't mention their price which is usually about 20-25$. Which is 10 times what it costs to get one from the health department. Any coincidence that would be the same health department that his wife effectively destroyed while committing welfare crime that was covered up by gary luck lying in this very paper saying he handed her case over to the federal attorney, the same fed attorney who verifies they've never heard anything about it.
This is why LE endorsement is meaningless, the wealthy and powered people in this county are all criminals. May they all go to prison as soon as possible.
oh great, now you're gonna get the thread pulled since you mentioned Tom's near-miss with prison, well, it was fun while it lasted!
What

Concord, CA

#9 Oct 29, 2010
Tom Lincoln almost went to prison? Tell us more???
Philip Murphy

Walnut Creek, CA

#10 Oct 29, 2010
What wrote:
Tom Lincoln almost went to prison? Tell us more???
he got busted for welfare fraud, but gary Luck wouldn't prosecute because he said it was up to the feds! LOL! The whole thing "disappeared", meaning the GOBs took care of it!
lucerne beyatch

United States

#11 Oct 29, 2010
You should get free flu shots for those illegals you hire, you sick, neurotic jerk.
What

Concord, CA

#12 Oct 29, 2010
Philip Murphy wrote:
<quoted text>
he got busted for welfare fraud, but gary Luck wouldn't prosecute because he said it was up to the feds! LOL! The whole thing "disappeared", meaning the GOBs took care of it!
What's GOB mean?

Who's lucerne Beach calling a neurotic jerk?
lucerne beyatch

United States

#13 Oct 29, 2010
GOB is the best part of Phool that ran down that ethnic's leg that slept with Phool's mom.
Philip Murphy

Walnut Creek, CA

#14 Oct 29, 2010
What wrote:
<quoted text>
What's GOB mean?
Who's lucerne Beach calling a neurotic jerk?
Good Old Boy=GOB, and don't worry about the child molester from Lucerne, Frank will put him away for good when he wins the election.
Philip Murphy

Walnut Creek, CA

#15 Oct 29, 2010
lucerne beyatch wrote:
You should get free flu shots for those illegals you hire, you sick, neurotic jerk.
you should get your nuts cut-off for what you try to do to children, but even that won't fix the stupid problem!
CLO Resident

Waconia, MN

#16 Oct 29, 2010
This is news worthy? LOL-
Philip Murphy

Walnut Creek, CA

#17 Oct 29, 2010
CLO Resident wrote:
This is news worthy? LOL-
it was a slow day at Tom's work and his pal needed a free ad, what's not to love? LOL!
lucerne beyatch

Chico, CA

#18 Oct 29, 2010
Hopefully you are sleeping light these days.
Philip Murphy

Walnut Creek, CA

#19 Oct 29, 2010
lucerne beyatch wrote:
Hopefully you are sleeping light these days.
always do, and keep my AK close and loaded-too bad felons like you can't have guns, eh?
ur still a putz

Clearlake, CA

#20 Oct 29, 2010
Philip Murphy wrote:
<quoted text>
here's some useful information for you: Tom is a 60 year old man in what appears to be good health, there is no reason he couldn't handle a bout with the flu and no reason for getting vaccinated.
Once again America proves it's willing to spend twice as much as anyone else on health care but will settle for third-world results.
How about we give 60 year old Tom the information and let him decide for himself. Once again you prove you can't MYOB and stop whining about corporate america blah blah blah.
Got some more news for you. Having someone like you making decisions about ANYTHING to do with me, scares the bejesus out of me.

Also,
Mitchell for Sheriff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News AIDS program offers free screenings Jun 27 frances ford 1
News Redwood Valley ready to fight Dollar General Jun 26 Middle of the road 3
Mormon Cover-up In Lake County? (Jun '08) Jun 23 Glenn 120
News Woman dies in driveway (Jul '11) Jun 22 ucumberbob 2
Poll Is Clint Henry Fitzgerald White Trash? (Sep '11) Jun 13 just wonering 33
News Ukiah police and fire log: Friday, June 12, 2015 Jun 12 Here Is One 1
What happening with The Driftwood Lounge Jun 1 Lucernegal 1
More from around the web

Nice People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE