Ukiah man struck, killed in wheelchair

Sep 15, 2010 Read more: The Ukiah Daily Journal 9
A 73-year-old Ukiah man in a wheelchair was struck and killed by a car last week in Lake County, the California Highway Patrol reported. Read more
monkey boy

Fort Bragg, CA

#1 Sep 15, 2010
Probably an illegal.
scrubs

Eureka, CA

#2 Sep 15, 2010
I agree ****Boy.
lala

United States

#3 Sep 15, 2010
you people are so dumb.
RIP another Soul

San Francisco, CA

#5 Sep 15, 2010
No, not dumb! It is a fact that the MAJORITY of hit and run drivers are: 1) Unlicensed 2) Uninsured and 3) Illegal to this Country. So dear lala, check your fact prior to posting.****boy in probably correct!
Get him

Vallejo, CA

#6 Sep 15, 2010
He was an unliscened driver who was reportedly late for work. Can you imagine? Hitting a handicapped man and leaving him there to die so you don't get your car impounded. He didn't even call anonomously. The caltrans crew found him the next morning.
UKIAH DAILY URINAL

Spring, TX

#7 Sep 15, 2010
This is week old news!!!!!!!
oh boy

San Francisco, CA

#8 Sep 15, 2010
that is sick! leaves the guy to die on the side of the road as he goes on to work. what is wrong with people! so cold. I was just the victim of a hit and run, luckly no serious injuries. the guy fit this same profile if you know what i mean and of course sped off after hitting me, makes me angry. over $6000.00 in damage to my car.
WTF

United States

#9 Sep 15, 2010
What happened was a tragedy, but could someone please tell me why someone was in a wheelchair on the highway?
monkey boy

Ukiah, CA

#10 Sep 16, 2010
WTF wrote:
What happened was a tragedy, but could someone please tell me why someone was in a wheelchair on the highway?
Bus passes are reserved for getting anchor babies to school and WIC mothers to FoodMaxx to buy junk food.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Inside Lakeporta s successful clothing stores Sun the Fear tator 10
News Gang ties alleged in torture case (Jan '10) Sat BLINDWAY 1,209
News Coming soon: Campovida (May '10) Apr 14 the Fear tator 19
Konocti Harbor Inn purchased (Dec '09) Apr 6 cl welfare trash 87
Poll Is Clint Henry Fitzgerald White Trash? (Sep '11) Apr 6 cl welfare trash 32
Drug experts say alcohol worse than crack or he... (Nov '10) Mar '15 CV Prince 6
News From Russia with love Mar '15 Cassandra_ 1
More from around the web

Nice People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]