Ukiah man struck, killed in wheelchair

Ukiah man struck, killed in wheelchair

There are 9 comments on the The Ukiah Daily Journal story from Sep 15, 2010, titled Ukiah man struck, killed in wheelchair. In it, The Ukiah Daily Journal reports that:

A 73-year-old Ukiah man in a wheelchair was struck and killed by a car last week in Lake County, the California Highway Patrol reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Ukiah Daily Journal.

monkey boy

Ukiah, CA

#1 Sep 15, 2010
Probably an illegal.
scrubs

Arcata, CA

#2 Sep 15, 2010
I agree ****Boy.
lala

United States

#3 Sep 15, 2010
you people are so dumb.
RIP another Soul

Lafayette, CA

#5 Sep 15, 2010
No, not dumb! It is a fact that the MAJORITY of hit and run drivers are: 1) Unlicensed 2) Uninsured and 3) Illegal to this Country. So dear lala, check your fact prior to posting.****boy in probably correct!
Get him

San Quentin, CA

#6 Sep 15, 2010
He was an unliscened driver who was reportedly late for work. Can you imagine? Hitting a handicapped man and leaving him there to die so you don't get your car impounded. He didn't even call anonomously. The caltrans crew found him the next morning.
UKIAH DAILY URINAL

London, UK

#7 Sep 15, 2010
This is week old news!!!!!!!
oh boy

United States

#8 Sep 15, 2010
that is sick! leaves the guy to die on the side of the road as he goes on to work. what is wrong with people! so cold. I was just the victim of a hit and run, luckly no serious injuries. the guy fit this same profile if you know what i mean and of course sped off after hitting me, makes me angry. over $6000.00 in damage to my car.
WTF

United States

#9 Sep 15, 2010
What happened was a tragedy, but could someone please tell me why someone was in a wheelchair on the highway?
monkey boy

Jackson St Forest, CA

#10 Sep 16, 2010
WTF wrote:
What happened was a tragedy, but could someone please tell me why someone was in a wheelchair on the highway?
Bus passes are reserved for getting anchor babies to school and WIC mothers to FoodMaxx to buy junk food.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kelseyville Liitle League Vendor Jevin Stiffs a... Aug 5 IntheNewsAgain 1
Price of water in Lucerne Jul '17 vjsacramento 1
News County looks to cut energy cost Jun '17 Solarman 1
News Gang ties alleged in torture case (Jan '10) Jun '17 jjbateman5678 1,218
News Lake County sheriff cuts off agencies' access t... (Apr '13) May '17 Don White 20
News Pomos seek to create long-needed homeland, casi... (Oct '16) May '17 VBlutoe467 54
News Two charged in homicide (Oct '09) May '17 Educationisparamount 193

Nice Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nice Mortgages