Man hospitalized after Lake County bar fight

There are 2 comments on the Petaluma360 story from Jul 5, 2012, titled Man hospitalized after Lake County bar fight. In it, Petaluma360 reports that:

A melee at a Lake County bar that brought 65 hostile patrons into the streets of Lakeport early Thursday morning left one 28-year-old man with a serious head injury, Lakeport Police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Petaluma360.

Sherry McWilliams

Kelseyville, CA

#1 Jul 5, 2012
I used to see this foolishness in San Francisco mission district. As a result the live music in the streets was discontinued. The people that were enjoying themselves lost out because of the actions of other "stupid" people.
Now in Lakeport the same thing.

It seems to me that if people can't hold their liquor and behave in an adult manner and have a good time, then they need to stop drinking!! Stop making other's pay for your stupidity..
justa me

Clearlake, CA

#2 Jul 6, 2012
Sherry McWilliams wrote:
I used to see this foolishness in San Francisco mission district. As a result the live music in the streets was discontinued. The people that were enjoying themselves lost out because of the actions of other "stupid" people.
Now in Lakeport the same thing.
It seems to me that if people can't hold their liquor and behave in an adult manner and have a good time, then they need to stop drinking!! Stop making other's pay for your stupidity..
Well said Sherry! Its my opinion that ALCOHOL is the worst drug of them all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Inside Lakeporta s successful clothing stores Apr '15 the Fear tator 10
News Gang ties alleged in torture case (Jan '10) Apr '15 BLINDWAY 1,209
News Coming soon: Campovida (May '10) Apr '15 the Fear tator 19
Konocti Harbor Inn purchased (Dec '09) Apr '15 cl welfare trash 87
Poll Is Clint Henry Fitzgerald White Trash? (Sep '11) Apr '15 cl welfare trash 32
Drug experts say alcohol worse than crack or he... (Nov '10) Mar '15 CV Prince 6
News From Russia with love Mar '15 Cassandra_ 1
More from around the web

Nice People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]