Konocti harbor in escrow

Posted in the Nice Forum

Buster

San Francisco, CA

#1 May 19, 2013
Joe Montana and Huey Lewis have purchased Konicti Harbor Inn. Is this true or rumor?
KAK

Citrus Heights, CA

#3 May 29, 2013
Buster wrote:
Joe Montana and Huey Lewis have purchased Konicti Harbor Inn. Is this true or rumor?
. That would be awesome. Bring back konocti harbor inn. Joe Montana and Huey Lewis would be great partners
Tom Lee

Fremont, CA

#6 Jun 30, 2013
Who cares! Just one more thing for me to complain about.
carolann roe

Chico, CA

#7 Jul 10, 2013
I am so happy that the Konocti resort may be opening again. When My son told me this, I about jumped out of the car and jumped for joy. great going guys. You will get your money back and the payments made without any problems. I drove all the way from chico to see the concerts. they made my life complete. Please don't let anything go wrong so it is not going to be.I will keep my eyes open for the first concert.
carolann roe

Chico, CA

#8 Jul 10, 2013
Tom Lee wrote:
Who cares! Just one more thing for me to complain about.
I don't know why you would say such a sorry thing. they made a lot of people have a great time and everything was oderly.
Top tune

Santa Rosa, CA

#9 Jul 14, 2013
carolann roe wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know why you would say such a sorry thing. they made a lot of people have a great time and everything was oderly.
I agree. Way too many complainers. Konocti was such a fun place. Can't wait to see what Joe Montana and Huey Lewis can do for this place

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gang ties alleged in torture case (Jan '10) 11 hr BLINDWAY 1,209
News Inside Lakeporta s successful clothing stores Fri the Fear tator 8
News Coming soon: Campovida (May '10) Apr 14 the Fear tator 19
Konocti Harbor Inn purchased (Dec '09) Apr 6 cl welfare trash 87
Poll Is Clint Henry Fitzgerald White Trash? (Sep '11) Apr 6 cl welfare trash 32
Drug experts say alcohol worse than crack or he... (Nov '10) Mar '15 CV Prince 6
News From Russia with love Mar '15 Cassandra_ 1
More from around the web

Nice People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]