Gleaning good feelings

Gleaning good feelings

There are 4 comments on the Lake County Record-Bee story from Feb 19, 2010, titled Gleaning good feelings. In it, Lake County Record-Bee reports that:

FINLEY Dozens of low-income Lake County residents cradled paper bags filled with canned food and grabbed bread loaves, pastries and root beer Thursday during the first community donated food giveaway at the Clear Lake Gleaners in Finley.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lake County Record-Bee.

Great work

United States

#1 Feb 19, 2010
Wonderful project tot help those in need. We need to care about our seniors more. Thanks Mr. Stewart for your efforts.(Katy.....you spelled his name 2 different ways, is it "Stewart" or "Sterward"
Jax

Healdsburg, CA

#2 Feb 19, 2010
Great story Katy.
Harold

Healdsburg, CA

#3 Feb 19, 2010
Great work wrote:
Wonderful project tot help those in need. We need to care about our seniors more. Thanks Mr. Stewart for your efforts.(Katy.....you spelled his name 2 different ways, is it "Stewart" or "Sterward"
Wonderful project tot.... "tot" ? Hey, people who live in glass houses shouldn't be criticizing anyone else. To or tot? Ah, I thought so Miss high and mighty.
Great work

United States

#4 Feb 19, 2010
Thanks Harold. Hey, I'm not a paid journalist, get over yourself. This is about folks caring about others.....you might try it some times.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Provocateur (Jun '12) Feb 16 Provocateur 28
News Are harmful parasites living in Clear Lake? (Jun '08) Feb 11 Concerned 91
News Pomos seek to create long-needed homeland, casi... Feb 10 Pablothecoyote 45
News Mobile home park living is a rip-off (Jun '10) Jan 30 tammysamarley 30
News COMMET makes arrests in marijuana cultivation o... (Feb '12) Jan 30 Redflagowner2310 9
News First same-sex couple ties the knot in Lake County (Jun '08) Dec '16 TRUMPTRUMPTRUMP 108
Barry aka Garry Cramer and Janice Wohlert Dec '16 Newspaperboy 2

Nice Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nice Mortgages