District Attorney Don Anderson: Setting the Record Straight

Aug 30, 2011 Full story: www.record-bee.com 60

By Don Anderson Lake County District Attorney For the past several months Sheriff Francisco Rivero has taken on a campaign of criticizing and slandering the District Attorney's Office and myself. I have remained silent to these comments from the Sheriff as I feel it does not benefit either of our offices or the fight for public safety. However, he has recently started slandering individual members of my office with falsehoods and misrepresentations. This is not acceptable for any elected official, especially one who should be a partner in law enforcement. The Sheriff has publicly made statements that I am left of the American Civil Liberties Union and a member of the American Communist Party, neither of which is true. He quoted me as saying I intend on putting him in jail for the rest of his life, a statement never made publicly or privately. Sheriff Rivero has said I am soft of criminals and I put outlaw motorcycle gangs above the interest of citizens. I will do everything legally possible to provide for public safety, but let there be no misunderstanding, I have taken an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution, and will honor that oath. I never have, and will not make personal attacks on the Sheriff. Using my position to do so is not in the best interest of the community or the administration of justice. Additionally, to try and humiliate anyone in public is against my upbringing. Recently, Sheriff Rivero has publicly attacked my criminal investigators in order to

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Huh

Clearlake, CA

#41 Dec 17, 2011
We will see if your sheriff was sincere in his public request for a stiffer sentence. I doubt it.
Just a grandstanding move to make himself look good. Too little too late after taking care of his own behind closed doors.
Provocateur

Half Moon Bay, CA

#42 Jan 9, 2012
Navarro was part of the Mitchell mob. And their intimidation and illegal activities have been exposed. I doubt you can see past your nose HuH. Try reading tomorrows paper.
get real

Clearlake, CA

#44 Jan 10, 2012
Provocateur wrote:
Navarro was part of the Mitchell mob. And their intimidation and illegal activities have been exposed. I doubt you can see past your nose HuH. Try reading tomorrows paper.
It took lots of complaining to get frank to do something. He reluctantly wrote a letter. What took him so long?
LMAO.
I guess his original request for leniency was disregarded.
Provocateur

United States

#45 Jan 10, 2012
Kudos to Judge Andrew S. Blum.
get real

Clearlake, CA

#46 Jan 10, 2012
Blum is a staunch republican.
If this situation were decided by the liberal 9th district court, he would have walked.
Provocateur

Half Moon Bay, CA

#47 Jan 10, 2012
Yea and if deputy Navarro had been a man he wouldn't have raped that 14 year old girl. While the Mitchell mob sat on their thumbs.
Provocateur

Benicia, CA

#48 Mar 8, 2012
Hey DA Don There's a rumor Frank had some overdue library books maybe your office could investigate.
get real

Clearlake, CA

#49 Mar 9, 2012
Provocateur wrote:
Hey DA Don There's a rumor Frank had some overdue library books maybe your office could investigate.
Get ready to pay after the lawsuit from frankie. He is manufacturing a basis for the suit as we speak. Lately, all you hear from him is wahhhhh, waaaaahhhhhhh.
Nobody likes me because__________fill in the blank)

Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence.
-Napoleon Bonaparte-
Provocateur

Benicia, CA

#50 Mar 19, 2012
Corruption never has been compulsory. Anthony Eden
Ethics

United States

#51 Aug 26, 2012
Was DA ever ordered by state bar, to take ethics classes in responce to complaints?
Provocateur

Los Angeles, CA

#52 Aug 28, 2012
Ethics wrote:
Was DA ever ordered by state bar, to take ethics classes in responce to complaints?
Didn't ethics die about the same time commonsense did back in the 20's
Researcher

Concord, CA

#53 Sep 24, 2012
Check out these two links that were found by a few random searches for unusual town conspiracies.
They are tactics used by good citizen criminals.
You don't have to keep it secret, even if they tell you you do.
From dubfire.net .... Read "The spies we love..."
A dissertation.

http://www.dubfire.net/

http://www.stalker-beware.com/index.html
Researcher

Concord, CA

#54 Sep 24, 2012
Oops...
"The spies we trust..."
Freudian slip.
You don't have to keep it secret, even if they tell you, you do.
Provocateur

Denver, CO

#55 Sep 26, 2012
Hope DA don had a good time pretending to be a public servant. Maybe he can get the Angels to put him on a retainer.
Twitter

Concord, CA

#56 Oct 6, 2012
Sheriffs deputy and PD officer say it's illegal to use a camera on a bike...GoPro or like. Told them I called PD, CHP, & Sheriffs office & they said it's OK! They then said they can't tell me what's illegal about cameras on bikes, I have to see a lawyer for that. WTF!
Selective inforcement, threatened with arrest for taking pictures of threats, assaults, AWDW's.
They said I must keep my eyes to the ground.
You can still see the pics on twitter.
Law...still protecting the local bubbas right to assault.
Bruce Mitchan

United States

#57 Dec 3, 2012
Sheriff Rivero is just afraid, he has used gangster tactics since he took office, and even before. He is afraid that the people will see him for what he is, nothing more than a criminal himself. it has been alleged that sheriff Francisco Rivero, is a member of the Columbian cartel and has used his office to cover up his real hi Jen dad
Provocateur

Kent, WA

#58 Jan 9, 2013
Twitter wrote:
Sheriffs deputy and PD officer say it's illegal to use a camera on a bike...GoPro or like. Told them I called PD, CHP, & Sheriffs office & they said it's OK! They then said they can't tell me what's illegal about cameras on bikes, I have to see a lawyer for that. WTF!
Selective inforcement, threatened with arrest for taking pictures of threats, assaults, AWDW's.
They said I must keep my eyes to the ground.
You can still see the pics on twitter.
Law...still protecting the local bubbas right to assault.
Where exactly?

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#59 Jan 9, 2013
I recall Anderson being the first instigator of attacks. I also KNOW from having an awareness of an even that he lies. So how could I trust him now?
Aside from that he wants the tribal police at Robinson Rancheria to access Lake County citizens records.Whether or not they are on tribal property. We are not for sale. Apparently he is.
The Lake County News is his fan club.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#60 Jan 9, 2013
soooo apparently the "characters" WEREN'T wrong after all!!!
ara51

Santa Rosa, CA

#61 Jan 18, 2013
Don A. As I Know Him Is An Outstanding Pillar In Law, As Well As Community.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 3 hr Me O My O 7,969
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Wed do it here 16,011
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sep 29 El SupremoS 201,038
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sep 28 No Time for Tea 5,084
Is Clint Henry Fitzgerald White Trash? (Sep '11) Sep 28 watsup 29
In support of Sheriff Mitchell (Jul '10) Sep 27 Right 130
Firearms found, couple arrested (Oct '10) Sep 27 ed guilituddy 54

Nice News Video

Nice Dating
Find my Match

Nice Jobs

Nice People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Nice News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Nice

Personal Finance