Niantic man appears in court on alcoh...

Niantic man appears in court on alcohol charges from crash

There are 3 comments on the The Day story from Oct 11, 2008, titled Niantic man appears in court on alcohol charges from crash. In it, The Day reports that:

Twenty-year-old Sean McKenna of Niantic appeared in court Friday on alcohol-related charges stemming from a car crash on Black Point Road this summer in which his best friend suffered a serious injury.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Day.

Foamer King

Spotsylvania, VA

#1 Nov 2, 2008
Screw the little derelict; give him a few years in Gates, that way he can wave to his druggie friends from the exercise yard.
Sam

New London, CT

#2 Nov 14, 2008
This young boy made a mistake! He shouldn't have to go to jail with real criminals just because he made a bad decision. He's a great person and goes to college. I think all the injuries that him and his friend received is the punishment in itself. He will live with the memories and scars.
Foamer King

Spotsylvania, VA

#3 Nov 15, 2008
Oh, poor little goo goo got his feelings hurt, the shame of it all. Someone call the self-esteem police and arrest those awful feelings.

When he, or someone like him, kills your family, try and remember those "memories and scars" that will afflict the poor miss understood youth.

College, College, ha, fog a mirror and they will let you into college.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Niantic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Quaker Hill Music Thread (Jul '16) Oct 14 Musikologist 2
News New London man charged with murder of tribal co... Aug '17 Cathy Sidberry hi... 1
News Amtrak Acela train travels along the shore wher... Jul '17 Gavone 1
Can I buy a gym Jul '17 45blake45 1
News New London police detain a dozen men (Jul '14) Jul '17 Wtfdgirl 4
spending money on pidgeys, zubats and rattas (Jul '16) Jun '17 Kitkat4076 2
Walking (Dec '16) Jan '17 JakeJr 2

Niantic Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Niantic Mortgages