Niantic man appears in court on alcohol charges from crash

Oct 11, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Day

Twenty-year-old Sean McKenna of Niantic appeared in court Friday on alcohol-related charges stemming from a car crash on Black Point Road this summer in which his best friend suffered a serious injury.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Foamer King

Montpelier, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2008

Judged:

Screw the little derelict; give him a few years in Gates, that way he can wave to his druggie friends from the exercise yard.
Sam

New London, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2008

This young boy made a mistake! He shouldn't have to go to jail with real criminals just because he made a bad decision. He's a great person and goes to college. I think all the injuries that him and his friend received is the punishment in itself. He will live with the memories and scars.
Foamer King

Montpelier, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2008

Oh, poor little goo goo got his feelings hurt, the shame of it all. Someone call the self-esteem police and arrest those awful feelings.

When he, or someone like him, kills your family, try and remember those "memories and scars" that will afflict the poor miss understood youth.

College, College, ha, fog a mirror and they will let you into college.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Niantic Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Niantic People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance