Cops: Valley woman may have hanged self in jail cell

State Police are investigating what they call the untimely death of a Waterbury woman in her prison cell. Full Story

Since: Mar 09

Port Chester, NY

#1 Jul 24, 2009
I wonder if the State is accepting donations of unused bed sheets for the Prisons!
You jerk

Sandy Hook, CT

#2 Jul 24, 2009
What a jerk you are! That was someone's daughter/mother/sister. Judge not lest ye be judged.
BPT

Oakville, CT

#3 Jul 24, 2009
here we go again! all the "good people" are going to come to this criminal's defense. it is ironic that by making some of their statements aren't the "good people" judgeing us sinners. judge not lest ye be judged,how ironic.

Port Chester, NY

#4 Jul 24, 2009
You jerk wrote:
What a jerk you are! That was someone's daughter/mother/sister. Judge not lest ye be judged.
"She was being held on a burglary charge"

Port Chester, NY

#5 Jul 24, 2009
You jerk wrote:
"For the wages of sin is death"
Remember that one

"Thau shalt not steal"
Remember that one too!
Bpt

Redding Ridge, CT

#7 Jul 24, 2009
You jerk wrote:
And that daughter/mother/sister is a burglar -- a criminal. Stealing things that other people work hard for. She decided that she was going to have them instead. I have no sympathy for people who prey on decent human beings. Give her credit -- she saved the taxpayers money.
quite a record

New Rochelle, NY

#8 Jul 24, 2009
I have been the first to say ~ Don't cast stones, don't "JUDGE"
Sometimes people just do a stupid thing...

But, Sometimes crime is what a persons life is about...

She has quite a record, lots of convictions & Bond Forfeitures, it's all stealing, Larceny /burglaries.
she's been in prison before a few times.
Officer Blank

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Jul 24, 2009
The hell with her, we have to put up with this kind of bullshit everyday. If you don't work amongst these animals keep your mouth shut, we spend alot of taxpayers money to provide food and shelters for these scumbags,. Lucky she wasn't and my facility I would have helped do it sooner.

Since: Jul 07

Shelton, CT

#11 Jul 24, 2009
ooops!!!!! looks like a law suit on police and jail huh??
duh

Indian Head, MD

#12 Jul 24, 2009
You jerk wrote:
Maybe you should take your own advice. Calling someone a jerk IS judging.

Comments like yours turn people away from God, not towards Him.
Marianne

Holbrook, NY

#13 Jul 24, 2009
Officer Blank wrote:
The hell with her, we have to put up with this kind of **** everyday. If you don't work amongst these animals keep your mouth shut, we spend alot of taxpayers money to provide food and shelters for these scumbags,. Lucky she wasn't and my facility I would have helped do it sooner.
If that is true, then you don't belong there. Why must one work there in order to have an opinion? No one is judging the people who are glad she is dead, but just reminding them that this woman had a family too.
curious

United States

#14 Jul 25, 2009
"Being held" and "being convicted" are totally different. This is a sad situation and this woman should be prayed for.
Marianne

Holbrook, NY

#15 Jul 25, 2009
curious wrote:
"Being held" and "being convicted" are totally different. This is a sad situation and this woman should be prayed for.
Well said. Thank you.
Marianne

Holbrook, NY

#16 Jul 25, 2009
Marianne wrote:
<quoted text>
If that is true, then you don't belong there. Why must one work there in order to have an opinion? No one is judging the people who are glad she is dead, but just reminding them that this woman had a family too.
So let me get this straight: If she was housed at your facility you would have helped her kill herself? Really? If I knew what facility you worked in, I would do everything I could to get you fired. Speaking of a facility, you sound like a candidate for one,too. How sick must you be to work with people that you hate this much, so much so that you not only want them dead, but are eager to aid and abet their suicide? Get to a therapist and quickly. I am sure your health plan would cover it.

Port Chester, NY

#17 Jul 25, 2009
Marianne wrote:
<quoted text>
So let me get this straight: If she was housed at your facility you would have helped her kill herself? Really? If I knew what facility you worked in, I would do everything I could to get you fired. Speaking of a facility, you sound like a candidate for one,too. How sick must you be to work with people that you hate this much, so much so that you not only want them dead, but are eager to aid and abet their suicide? Get to a therapist and quickly. I am sure your health plan would cover it.
I hope you realize that you responded to your own post and blasted yourself.
As the Bible says "Thou shalt not drinkith strong drink and maketh azz of thine self"
Marianne

Holbrook, NY

#18 Jul 25, 2009
Asbestos Head wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you realize that you responded to your own post and blasted yourself.
As the Bible says "Thou shalt not drinkith strong drink and maketh azz of thine self"
You and your mom ought to know! Did I get it right this time? Thanks for the heads up.
Marianne

Holbrook, NY

#19 Jul 25, 2009
Officer Blank wrote:
The hell with her, we have to put up with this kind of **** everyday. If you don't work amongst these animals keep your mouth shut, we spend alot of taxpayers money to provide food and shelters for these scumbags,. Lucky she wasn't and my facility I would have helped do it sooner.
So, let me get this straight: If she were housed in your facility, you would have helped her kill herself? Really. You if I knew what facility you worked in, I would do everything I could to get you fired. Speaking of a facility, you sound like a candidate for one, too. How sick you must be to work with people that you hate this much. You hate them to the point where not only do you want to see them dead but you are eager to aid and abet their suicide. Get some help. I am sure your health plan covers it.
WFT

Shelton, CT

#20 Jul 26, 2009
All you bleeding hearts make me sick.You always have some excuse to protect the low lifes,you never think about the innocent they hurt,the inconvience they cause, or the cost they inflict. I had my car stolen which was totalled out in a police chase ( oh yes you will blame the cops for doing their job )I was without a car to go to work,oh yes, something the low lifes don't do. My wife was being given chemo treatments at the time, oh yes she can scarifice going to the doctors because the scumbags that stole my car needed it more than us. It only cost me a mere $5000 over the insurance payment to replace a perfectly good car. I'm sure you will find some way to blame me for all this. Heaven for bid we should call anyone a theif or arrest them and put them in jail. I did not see any of you GOOD people worrying about my problems, inconvience, or forking out $5000 to replace my car. Oh yes, and I AM VERY WILLING to be JUDGED because I DON'T STEAL from or SCREW OVER OTHER PEOPLE. When it doesn't affect you personally you can be very free handing out your turn the other cheek advice.
Marianne

Holbrook, NY

#21 Jul 26, 2009
WFT wrote:
All you bleeding hearts make me sick.You always have some excuse to protect the low lifes,you never think about the innocent they hurt,the inconvience they cause, or the cost they inflict. I had my car stolen which was totalled out in a police chase ( oh yes you will blame the cops for doing their job )I was without a car to go to work,oh yes, something the low lifes don't do. My wife was being given chemo treatments at the time, oh yes she can scarifice going to the doctors because the scumbags that stole my car needed it more than us. It only cost me a mere $5000 over the insurance payment to replace a perfectly good car. I'm sure you will find some way to blame me for all this. Heaven for bid we should call anyone a theif or arrest them and put them in jail. I did not see any of you GOOD people worrying about my problems, inconvience, or forking out $5000 to replace my car. Oh yes, and I AM VERY WILLING to be JUDGED because I DON'T STEAL from or SCREW OVER OTHER PEOPLE. When it doesn't affect you personally you can be very free handing out your turn the other cheek advice.
What happened to you and your wife was horrible. I can only imagine how angry you both are. I never had that experience but I know that if it were me I would want to kill those creeps who did that to me. While my heart still goes out to the family of that woman who killed herself, your post has given me something to think about. It is easy to give advice when it isn't you that has been affected. Thank you for your words. They came from your heart and from your pain, not from hate or racism like some of the other posts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Niantic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thames River Apartments: 'We're just barely liv... Nov 18 annekb1111 3
scat or fart fetish? Oct '14 ghostrider6101 1
New London police detain a dozen men Sep '14 whalergirl 3
Never the good. Sep '14 nlforever 1
Review: Carelot Children's Center Sep '14 disapointed mom 1
Man charged in sexual assault of girl in New Lo... Sep '14 Kim CT 1
Asking price cut on Katharine Hepburn's 'paradi... Aug '14 Larry 2
Niantic Dating
Find my Match

Niantic People Search