On gun control, two places to start

On gun control, two places to start

There are 1 comment on the CNN story from Dec 18, 2012, titled On gun control, two places to start. In it, CNN reports that:

Children light candles to pay their respects to the victims of the Newtown, Connecticut, shooting at the main square in Tirana, Albania, on Monday, December 17.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

Niantic, CT

#1 Dec 19, 2012
Americans have the right to own a gun. you must have a backround check to get a gun.but before that law went into affect you could go to sears or any store and buy a gun , thats alot of guns that people dident get checked on. i own a gun , and i did the backround check, most crimes we see and hear about are with guns that were taken from someone without thier knowing or from a house robbery, and what i think about the gun contrl. we need something better, what i dont know . but we all know two many street hand guns are killikg people for nothing , see it every day on the news , where do the guns come from , thats what we need to stop , these guns coming in from other countrys , and sold on the street,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Niantic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Connecticut farmers rejoice over recent rainy days Sep 13 American Gentlema... 1
News Husband says shooting wife was accident (Dec '09) Sep 12 Dayna 28
Local Politics Do you approve of Martin H. Berliner as City Ma... (Jan '15) Sep '15 jim smith 3
News Lyme Disease Is Growing, Spreading To New Areas... Sep '15 Mike g Papa 4
News Police arrest New London man on crack cocaine c... Aug '15 Yours Truly A 1
News Dunham Farm housing plan is no-go (Aug '08) Jun '15 Scoops 5
News Seven arrested in Norwich prostitution sting (Aug '08) Aug '14 Yermo 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Niantic Mortgages