Firefighter impersonates police officer

Firefighter impersonates police officer

There are 163 comments on the WTNH Hartford, New Haven and Connecticut story from Jan 29, 2009, titled Firefighter impersonates police officer. In it, WTNH Hartford, New Haven and Connecticut reports that:

A volunteer firefighter has gone from the heat of fighting fires to feeling some legal heat.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTNH Hartford, New Haven and Connecticut.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
paul

New London, CT

#1 Jan 29, 2009
lock him up
Dudley Piss Flaps

Brockton, MA

#2 Jan 29, 2009
Obviously this guy has some serious problems. This is not his first arrest.

Volunteer firefighters do an incredible job. They risk their lives and protect the community for little or no compensation.

This wanabe cop needs to be tossed in a cell and stripped off all his civilian rights.
yoo

Rutland, VT

#3 Jan 29, 2009
P huckin Volunteers...Take away those stupid blue lights.I see them all the time speeding with them,Nutting but danger is what they offer (and fke tickets when they play cop)
yoo

Rutland, VT

#4 Jan 29, 2009
I bet he has a my-space or facebook page with all those Macho poses...loser
Jim

Dracut, MA

#5 Jan 29, 2009
I was a volunteer at Cohanzie for many years. this dirtbag should be locked up and the Chief should be removed. These people give volunteers worldwide a bad name. Both the accused and his 'commander'. As a Waterford rersident, i think that I will follow this one closely and may be a bit verbal at public hearings. Remove Hennessey and the current way of "rule" in the Waterford volunteer system. Restore it to what it was 10-15 years ago. As a long time Waterford and Cohanzie district resident, I do think I know a little about what is going on.
steve

Guilford, CT

#6 Jan 29, 2009
tell it all jim get the ball rolling
realist1

Hamden, CT

#8 Jan 29, 2009
Yes, more than likely a scumbag but I'd bet a bag of potato chips the woman he smacked was the typical New England moron who couldn't drive to save his/her life.

“Don't Get Mad, Get Silly”

Since: Mar 08

God Bless Our Troops

#9 Jan 29, 2009
Postal worker wrote:
I'm a mailman and I try to pull people over all the time. They just laugh at me though. Must be the gay van they make me drive.
LMAO... that was funny...
Shama_lama_ding_ dong

New Britain, CT

#10 Jan 29, 2009
Valkyrie35 tries to pull people over with the pizza light on his car.

I wish WTNH would do a story before someone else pulls over and has to see his "night stick".
Raj

Ridgefield, CT

#11 Jan 29, 2009
Volunteer losers. Take away the blue lights
Mcdougalneighbro

New London, CT

#12 Jan 29, 2009
This guy is a freak. I live in his neighborhood and will be the first one to tell you that he is creepy.

we can not stand him, his house is a pig-sty and he cut the vocal chords of his dog so he could not bark anymore.

He was kicked out of the Niantic Fire department years ago after his first arrest.

The local FD's and the town police know that this man is a loser, and mock him on a regular basis.

I certainly hope he goes to jail for this one, he deserves it.

His kids aren't much better...same with his wife.

Nothing but trash...the lot of them

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#13 Jan 29, 2009
Screw him, I hope he gets fired.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#14 Jan 29, 2009
Shama_lama_ding_dong wrote:
Valkyrie35 tries to pull people over with the pizza light on his car.
I wish WTNH would do a story before someone else pulls over and has to see his "night stick".
Wow, that was pretty good for a first grader.
Down the rabbit hole

Johnstown, PA

#15 Jan 29, 2009
I wonder if the police ever impersonate volunteer firefighters.
Wendy

Deep River, CT

#16 Jan 29, 2009
amazing isnt it.....of course ive recently been pulled over in madison yes maddddison and guess what for....a light being out on my marker plate...yep and got questioned up and down as to what was in the box in my backseat...it was a friggin sink vanity yesss a vanity we put in the car and were driving home..the jackamo almost hit us from a side road and went the other way and then he came with obvious plans to pull us over for no reason....imagine if they spent time going after THE REAL CRIMINALS...IMAGINEEEEEEEE!!! so with that being said...I was getting to saying this guy MIGHT lose his right to work as a volunteer??? he should be in jail first off thats a major no no...
Talk about a freak!!
Another mcdougalneighbro

United States

#17 Jan 29, 2009
To Mcdougalneighbro - you are so right!!!!!!

I live in his neighborhood also. You got it right.

You forgot to mention the trash they had living with them recently - the registered sex offender they moved into the neighborhood.

Gotta love it - the poor lady next door sold her house and moved away. Would you want to live next to that? And people wonder why my kids don't play outside.

Would love to move but can't afford to move since they have dropped the property value so much.
Another mcdougalneighbro

United States

#18 Jan 29, 2009
valkyrie35 wrote:
Screw him, I hope he gets fired.
He can't get fired -- he has his own handyman business Mac's Handman that he operates out of his house.
Oh brother

United States

#19 Jan 29, 2009
Tell me again why they have these forums on news websites? So people can write the same sniggering schoolboy crap you can read in a public restroom? Read any web forum and they all look like this. Yeah, this is progress.
Ahmed al Musifar

Meriden, CT

#20 Jan 29, 2009
We shouldn't be surprised. The Cohanzie fire Department has bred thugs, thieves, drug dealers and other petty criminals since the 1970's.
Mcdougalneighbro

New London, CT

#21 Jan 29, 2009
Another mcdougalneighbro wrote:
To Mcdougalneighbro - you are so right!!!!!!
I live in his neighborhood also. You got it right.
You forgot to mention the trash they had living with them recently - the registered sex offender they moved into the neighborhood.
Gotta love it - the poor lady next door sold her house and moved away. Would you want to live next to that? And people wonder why my kids don't play outside.
Would love to move but can't afford to move since they have dropped the property value so much.
That's right!! I had forgotten about that. Is the sex-freak still there?

I hear you on the kids...scary that this freak is out on the streets.

I am glad that the media showed atleast a LITTLE bit of the trashed mess their house is...too bad they did not give a full view. It is a shame that this pretty neighborhood with nice houses and good families have to live around that trash house.

Digusting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Niantic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Stenger Farm Pond Case (Jul '09) May 21 DSpence 14
News Energy bill could raise electric rates Apr '17 Solarman 1
News Russian spy ship returns to East Coast of US Mar '17 Traitor 2
News Five Arrested On Prostitution Charges In Branfo... (Dec '09) Mar '17 Dr Pendyke 32
News Conn. city: People using new fountain as toilet (Jun '11) Mar '17 Wrong Phart 26
Walking Jan '17 JakeJr 2
Changing team in pokemon go (Jul '16) Aug '16 brickeahl7 9

Niantic Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Niantic Mortgages