Fox's Pizza Den Offers Free Pizza For Donations To Newtown Families

Dec 19, 2012 Full story: Patch.com

A New London restaurant is offering a free pizza to anyone who makes a donation toward the families of the students and faculty killed in Friday's shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown.

Full Story
jessica

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Dec 19, 2012
My heart goes out to the Newtown community, my heart is just broken. i am making Angel Bracelets for Adults and Children and they are going to be sent to the Newtown Youth and Family Services. I'm donating these little bracelets in all colors and sizes there is an Angel charm on each one to remember the angels that went to heaven on 12-14-2012. This is my website Please visit for details on how you can purchase an angel Bracelet. charmingcreationsbyjessica.com for every bracelet purchased $5 is donated to Newtown Youth and Family services

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Niantic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CT Who do you support for Governor in Connecticut ... (Oct '10) Tue Tippy Faulker 792
Never the good. Sep 12 nlforever 1
New London police detain a dozen men Sep 12 nlforever 2
Thames River Apartments: 'We're just barely liv... Sep 7 butchyboy138 1
Review: Carelot Children's Center Sep 4 disapointed mom 1
Man charged in sexual assault of girl in New Lo... Sep 3 Kim CT 1
Asking price cut on Katharine Hepburn's 'paradi... Aug 31 Larry 2
•••
•••
Niantic Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••