Niagara Falls NY In Danger Of Losing ...

Niagara Falls NY In Danger Of Losing City Status, Aid

There are 1 comment on the Niagara Falls Blog story from Oct 29, 2012, titled Niagara Falls NY In Danger Of Losing City Status, Aid. In it, Niagara Falls Blog reports that:

Niagara Falls used to be one of the biggest cities in New York. But since the 1960s, its population has fallen by more than half.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Niagara Falls Blog.

Lou D

United States

#1 Oct 30, 2012
known fact for a city to be a live it needs base it self one few known and base factors....JOBS,production,Man ufactoring,sales, marketing and banking. People are not going to live in a city without few or all these factors.
Tourism is ok, but still you need keep the ciy alive and productive.Even entertainment you still need producive growth.
Niagara Falls is lucky it don't have the crime rate as most cities go.But there is another issuie even with in short time I been here and seen...Way to many empty housing...fix these up and city won't look so much like a beaten city.Maybe start encouraging more redevelopers/real estate to either invest fix up homes(encome)or redevelop the empty and rundown buildings this might be start.
New South Wales,AUA adopted concept of being well blended of races and people from other counties. that a thought as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Niagara Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings ... (Oct '07) 6 hr Bless you 61,150
Tim Demler (Jun '15) 7 hr Town hall mole 25
Tracey Demler 12 hr Town hall girl 5
Does Hillary Suck? Jul 21 sister Pendulous ... 3
Priest not guilty of fellatio in Church Jul 21 sister Pendulous ... 7
News Young mother, seeking a new life, wants happy h... (Dec '11) Jul 14 cloie 88
kristie McCleary (Aug '15) Jul 13 Wolowitz 4

Niagara Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Niagara Falls Mortgages