Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish...

Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY

There are 61146 comments on the WGRZ Buffalo story from Oct 14, 2007, titled Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY. In it, WGRZ Buffalo reports that:

The Diocese of Buffalo's "Journey of Faith and Grace" has led to the closings of more parishes across Western New York.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGRZ Buffalo.

anonymous

Hamburg, NY

#50335 Sep 14, 2012
One for Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for advising on that! That's one for Obama's side.
We need more people to be Anti-Catholicism as we need to shut down what many feel is a corrupt and criminal organization. We need to stand hand in hand and rid this country of the vermin which is the Catholic Church.
Oh would it be nice to see the end of it all!

Be gone pedophiles!
The Dunkirk Connection

Dunkirk, NY

#50336 Sep 14, 2012
Guess who's missing from the Am Pol Eagle photo of the priests and bishops supporting the Orchard Lake Polish Seminary? If you said Krysa! go to the head of the class. How many years did he teach there? Doesn't matter. When they passed him over for rector several years ago, he packed his bags and that was the end of his support for the seminarians there. MAMA taught him well that he should turn his back on whoever refuses to kiss the dirty toenails of the mighty Rev. Dr. Czeslaw M. Krysa, SLD. What a puffed up phony baloney he is!
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#50337 Sep 14, 2012
The Dunkirk Connection wrote:
Guess who's missing from the Am Pol Eagle photo of the priests and bishops supporting the Orchard Lake Polish Seminary? If you said Krysa! go to the head of the class. How many years did he teach there? Doesn't matter. When they passed him over for rector several years ago, he packed his bags and that was the end of his support for the seminarians there. MAMA taught him well that he should turn his back on whoever refuses to kiss the dirty toenails of the mighty Rev. Dr. Czeslaw M. Krysa, SLD. What a puffed up phony baloney he is!
Is he as Phoney as Mr. Chalupka?
HE has hurt so many with his Phoney behavior the last 5 years.
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#50338 Sep 14, 2012
You usually tell it JUST like it is.
anonymous

Bay Shore, NY

#50339 Sep 14, 2012
The DOB now has 22 seminarians.
Jesus was gay

Buffalo, NY

#50340 Sep 14, 2012
anonymous wrote:
The DOB now has 22 seminarians.
Yeah, I heard they had their Homecoming at Cathode last week.
The Dunkirk Connection

Dunkirk, NY

#50341 Sep 14, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Is he as Phoney as Mr. Chalupka?
HE has hurt so many with his Phoney behavior the last 5 years.
Two peas in a pod, but Chalupka definitely the bigger phoney. Most people can see through Krysa after a while but Fr. Anzelm was one smooth operator. He had just about everyone fooled, including moi, I'm ashamed to admit.
anonymous

Bay Shore, NY

#50342 Sep 14, 2012
Jesus was gay wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I heard they had their Homecoming at Cathode last week.
Most students at SJV/CTK went on to get married;some of them after ordination. Reports of "gaiety" at 711 Knox road are exaggerated. Most students at most seminaries are straight.
ANON

Buffalo, NY

#50343 Sep 14, 2012
One for Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said anything about the people who are Catholic? Most are in-name only Catholics. My comments were directed to the organization and I was quite clear on that in my statement. Go back and re-read it, as it doesn't seem you read the statement very well.
MY statement stands . You did not say the vermin IN the Catholic Church. Is the church being run by people or not? Would you like to be in charge? Is that your real problem?
Anonymous

Hamburg, NY

#50344 Sep 14, 2012
MAMA taught him well that he should turn his back on whoever refuses to kiss the dirty toenails of the mighty Rev. Dr. Czeslaw M. Krysa, SLD. What a puffed up phony baloney he is!
Mary Ann,

You turned your back on some of us on here when we warned you about Krysa. You stuck by him over some of us who had experienced him and tried to only to be of help to you. You also turned your back on us when we warned you about Chalupka. You didn't give us the benefit of the doubt but defended the two of them against us. In some cases you even insulted some of us for being critical of these two priests.
ANON

Buffalo, NY

#50345 Sep 14, 2012
<quoted text>Two peas in a pod, but Chalupka definitely the bigger phoney. Most people can see through Krysa after a while but Fr. Anzelm was one smooth operator. He had just about everyone fooled, including moi, I'm ashamed to admit.

The real smooth operators were all the bimboes throwing themselves at him swooning thinking that nobody noticed. Why did't they just leave him alone. They are the ones who really hurt the parish and a lot of honest working parishioners who only cared that Corpus Christi would remain open and not be demolished. I hope the devil has a special place of honor for these so called ladies. There are probably better titles for them but I don't want to mention them here.
anonymous

Bay Shore, NY

#50346 Sep 14, 2012
Mary of Magdala has kept herself rather quiet the past few days, now that his identity has been revealed.
Anonymous

Hamburg, NY

#50347 Sep 14, 2012
ANON wrote:
<quoted text>
The real smooth operators were all the bimboes throwing themselves at him swooning thinking that nobody noticed. Why did't they just leave him alone. They are the ones who really hurt the parish and a lot of honest working parishioners who only cared that Corpus Christi would remain open and not be demolished. I hope the devil has a special place of honor for these so called ladies. There are probably better titles for them but I don't want to mention them here.
And don't forget the men who were throwing themselves before him. He went both ways! Be honest now. But, the blame goes on him; let's not be a Benedict Groeschell about it.
Anonymous

Hamburg, NY

#50348 Sep 14, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Mary Ann,
You turned your back on some of us on here when we warned you about Krysa. You stuck by him over some of us who had experienced him and tried to only to be of help to you. You also turned your back on us when we warned you about Chalupka. You didn't give us the benefit of the doubt but defended the two of them against us. In some cases you even insulted some of us for being critical of these two priests.
You're exactly right!!!!!!!!!!

When she has a problem she wants others to jump on her band wagon. When did she ever give a hoot about anyone else beyond her own backyard? She did the same thing with Kmiec too!!!!!! It was the heck with us once he gave her what she wanted. Then she was the devoted daughter. She and Krysa are alike because they're both users!!!!!!
Polish National

United States

#50349 Sep 14, 2012
Please take note and report all that you hear
in Catholic coffee klatches on Sunday morning!
It's part of the mass ritual.
Anonymous

Lockport, NY

#50350 Sep 14, 2012
any chalupka sightings??? did he come back to buffalo???
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#50351 Sep 14, 2012
Polish National wrote:
Please take note and report all that you hear
in Catholic coffee klatches on Sunday morning!
It's part of the mass ritual.
Just go to Corpus Christi, You'll hear it all!
One for Obama

Hamburg, NY

#50352 Sep 14, 2012
ANON wrote:
<quoted text>
MY statement stands . You did not say the vermin IN the Catholic Church. Is the church being run by people or not? Would you like to be in charge? Is that your real problem?
You're a real character! I enjoy your logic (in a humorous way).

I don't wish to commit criminal acts, therefore I don't wish to be in-charge of the Catholic Church. I wouldn't mind being in-charge of the group that crushed it like a serpent.

You stand by your statement and who knows.....you might become a bishop someday.
Mary of Magdela

Tonawanda, NY

#50353 Sep 14, 2012
I would not know this Polish Church(or any of them) if I tripped over it. Can you please talk about something relevant? Yes I am for the President.
Mary of Magdela

Tonawanda, NY

#50354 Sep 14, 2012
Does anyone think,perhaps there are better things to discuss. Merely a thought.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Niagara Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tracey Demler 5 hr Town hall girl 3
Tim Demler (Jun '15) Jul 24 Nick 24
Does Hillary Suck? Jul 21 sister Pendulous ... 3
Priest not guilty of fellatio in Church Jul 21 sister Pendulous ... 7
News Young mother, seeking a new life, wants happy h... (Dec '11) Jul 14 cloie 88
kristie McCleary (Aug '15) Jul 13 Wolowitz 4
News Law and Order: Homeless Batavia man faces multi... Jun 28 john rambo 1

Niagara Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Niagara Falls Mortgages