First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tusky

Boston, MA

#25 Jan 31, 2012
WNYh8er wrote:
<quoted text>
First off ... WOW ... I have to give a lot of respect for the fact that you know about Leslie Mahaffey (and her friend Kristen French) considering that 97% of Americans don't know what the hell is going on in the world more then 10 miles away from their front door. Paul Bernardo is the sick as*hole you were thinking of by the way. I just "cut and paste" that columbine guy from the wikipedia page about Oscoda by the way. And as for "the falls" please don't ever think I would defend it ... my gf lives in the falls and we hate it. I hate all of WNY (hence my name) but the falls is the king when it comes to trash of all races. NF represents the worst that every race has to offer. 65% of the pop is uneducated white trash, the 25% that are afro american are dirty ...... well I can't finish that or I will be dubbed a racist, and the remaining 10% are reservation gas sniffing satellite TV watching angry filthy natives. And I'm sick of ppl form WNY telling me how great Amherst is ... it is still a drab gross post stalin soviet union depressing sh$t hole. I am a big Michigan fan as I went to school in Windsor. Detroit (like Buffalo) is a run down dilapidated sh*thole, but unlike buffalo it at least has some charm, history and culture to go with it.
first of all WNY sucks when its winter but by the time the weather gets warm there's a lot going on and stuff to do. And you have no right to call natives gas sniffing trush were only trying to make money and where making jobs for natives and non native people. And it's not like where selfish basters that the money goes to one person it goes to the Rez and the people. And we are only angry cuz still to this day the govt is trying to work there greedy hands to take money from us. Your facts about the city of NF might be right. But your facts about all of WNY are wrong so check them again and get it right.
itsme

United States

#26 May 14, 2012
I lived in nf for two years left a few months ago and want to move back it is alott of drug users down town but they dont bother you much its cheep and theres lots to do i used to walk my dog at all hours of the night and no one caused n e proublems i felt safe and i lived on cudaback wich is down town

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#27 May 15, 2012
Tusky wrote:
<quoted text> first of all WNY sucks when its winter but by the time the weather gets warm there's a lot going on and stuff to do. And you have no right to call natives gas sniffing trush were only trying to make money and where making jobs for natives and non native people. And it's not like where selfish basters that the money goes to one person it goes to the Rez and the people. And we are only angry cuz still to this day the govt is trying to work there greedy hands to take money from us. Your facts about the city of NF might be right. But your facts about all of WNY are wrong so check them again and get it right.
The government is a man mad entity of good ol' boys trying to make a profit for their own kind. It is NOT just againt the indian population. They seperated indians out, just like they do to the black population...in hopes of keeping the citizens of America DIVIDED.

WHITES/BLACKS/INDIANS/IMMIGRAN TS from Mexico and ALL OVER...have to get together as ONE PEOPLE~ So that the REAL PEOPLE (ALL OF US) who make up this great nation can MAKE IT GREAT-

Choosing to empower ourselves by HAVING some pride for who we are ..instead of falling for the "POOR ME" victim status that turns so many into druggies and drunks.
EACH person has a choice.

Be strong and ABLE?

or

Slink down into lowlife behaviors~

Too many people from all walks have given up and become lazy and seeking entitlement ,entitlement which STEALS our pride and work ethics and destroys families.
titus3

Bath, NY

#28 May 15, 2012
we need to put our faith in GOD,and not in man,because man will let you down everytime!If we don't put our faith in GOD and learn to live together as human beings, we will all parish as fools!

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#29 May 15, 2012
Hey~ Titus? Are you from the Niagara county area? Your addy says Bath NY- I am familiar with that area too.
titus3

Bath, NY

#30 May 16, 2012
lived there most of my life!

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#31 May 16, 2012
Maybe we know eachother (c: You are the first Bath NY addy I have seen here~ A lot of Rochester and such- I hid my area due to ..well...it's the internet- Do you have ties in Niagara County? I moved from there near 30 yrs ago.
titus3

Bath, NY

#32 May 16, 2012
family & friends,left there 13yrs ago

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#33 May 16, 2012
LOL~ You need to register so I can send topix mail!!

I grew up in Wilson/Ransomville area.
Sskjk

Norfolk, VA

#34 Jun 10, 2012
Well
zippy

Albuquerque, NM

#36 Jul 8, 2012
upnorthguynow wrote:
i leave my keys and wallet in my truck and dont have to lock my doors thank u!! the only thing black we have this far north is the bears........ you are not going to tell me ANYTHING i dont know about wny after spending my entire life there up until 06 and i still own 2 houses in lasalle......
you forgot to mention your black a@@hole.
Educated Native American

Waterloo, Canada

#37 Oct 31, 2012
WNYh8er wrote:
<quoted text>
First off ... WOW ... I have to give a lot of respect for the fact that you know about Leslie Mahaffey (and her friend Kristen French) considering that 97% of Americans don't know what the hell is going on in the world more then 10 miles away from their front door. Paul Bernardo is the sick as*hole you were thinking of by the way. I just "cut and paste" that columbine guy from the wikipedia page about Oscoda by the way. And as for "the falls" please don't ever think I would defend it ... my gf lives in the falls and we hate it. I hate all of WNY (hence my name) but the falls is the king when it comes to trash of all races. NF represents the worst that every race has to offer. 65% of the pop is uneducated white trash, the 25% that are afro american are dirty ...... well I can't finish that or I will be dubbed a racist, and the remaining 10% are reservation gas sniffing satellite TV watching angry filthy natives. And I'm sick of ppl form WNY telling me how great Amherst is ... it is still a drab gross post stalin soviet union depressing sh$t hole. I am a big Michigan fan as I went to school in Windsor. Detroit (like Buffalo) is a run down dilapidated sh*thole, but unlike buffalo it at least has some charm, history and culture to go with it.
Well its very racist of you to say those things about Native Americans...for some reason you "wouldn't go" their with black folks but Natives are a free for all?! Totally unreal buddy...I agree the falls sucks and the city deteriated beyond repair but you sound so foolish to make such comments about the racial population...its sad that you felt the urge to make those very racial remarks and maybe get some education on empathy. But I will agree with you on Amherst hahaha yeah anyway just thought I'd give you my "2 cents" on your comments regarding my "people" have a great day :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Niagara Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings ... (Oct '07) 2 hr AndiA 61,062
Priest not guilty of fellatio in Church Jun 22 Major Nadal Hassan 3
News Empty bounce house goes airborne, hits NY elect... Jun 20 kiel duh cumspunj 1
News Students Past and Present Walk Halls of Kenmore... Jun 19 Robert J Miskines... 1
Tim Demler (Jun '15) Jun 18 wlvl 12
So, Where is That B@[email protected] Nadal Hassan?? Impeac... Jun 14 Major Nadal Hassan 2
I have My Military Pay, you stupid American Jun 14 Major Nadal Hassan 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Niagara Falls Mortgages