Teens Charged in Murder of Isabella T...

Teens Charged in Murder of Isabella Tennant

There are 12 comments on the WGRZ-TV Buffalo story from Aug 27, 2012, titled Teens Charged in Murder of Isabella Tennant. In it, WGRZ-TV Buffalo reports that:

Niagara Falls Police have charged two 16-year-old boys in connection with the murder of five-year-old Isabella Tennant .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGRZ-TV Buffalo.

Davidt1025

Niagara Falls, NY

#1 Aug 28, 2012
Niagara falls was once a city of greatness and a land of opportunity. I have witnessed this city deteriorate into one of the most impoverished cities in our nation. Crime and corruption have forever tainted this once great city's name. Last night my faith in this community's goodness was rejuvenated. At least 1000 people attended a vagile to honor and support the family of a slain child, Isabelle Tennant. Our world is filled with bad people who comitt horrible deeds. Last night the people of niagara falls, ny proved that the good far out number the evil.
TONI

Niagara Falls, NY

#2 Aug 28, 2012
Davidt1025 wrote:
Niagara falls was once a city of greatness and a land of opportunity. I have witnessed this city deteriorate into one of the most impoverished cities in our nation. Crime and corruption have forever tainted this once great city's name. Last night my faith in this community's goodness was rejuvenated. At least 1000 people attended a vagile to honor and support the family of a slain child, Isabelle Tennant. Our world is filled with bad people who comitt horrible deeds. Last night the people of niagara falls, ny proved that the good far out number the evil.
I agree 100% with you.
Still on my High Horse

Rochester, NY

#3 Aug 28, 2012
Who are these 2 dooshbags? why not put their mugshots up?
just me

Buffalo, NY

#4 Aug 28, 2012
Human waste, both of them. Sadly they are in Niagara County; even though there is no place for them in society they will probably get off very easily. They need to have cement blocks tied to their necks and dropped into Niagara Falls.
gump finder

North Tonawanda, NY

#5 Aug 28, 2012
TONI wrote:
<quoted text>I agree 100% with you.
Should of been you in that garbage can, you filthy pervert.
tbird19482

Kansas City, MO

#7 Aug 29, 2012
Did anyone else notice the kneegrow who helped move the body used to be Jimmy Z's neighbor? In fact, Tyler Best lived on Jimmy's street.

If Isabella was a TENNANT, who was her landlord?

Have a nice day.
Barnard Neighbor

North Tonawanda, NY

#8 Aug 29, 2012
tbird19482 wrote:
Did anyone else notice the kneegrow who helped move the body used to be Jimmy Z's neighbor? In fact, Tyler Best lived on Jimmy's street.
If Isabella was a TENNANT, who was her landlord?
Have a nice day.
Come to think think about it, I've witnessed many young male groids and mulattoes entering Jimmy's garage and home under the cover of darkness.

Lord only knows what goes on behind those filthy dusty draperies.
tbird19482

Kansas City, MO

#9 Aug 29, 2012
They misspelled his street, but their is no "Banard St" and their is a 193 Barnard St.

Tyler Scott Best, DOB 5-14-94, who listed a Buffalo address (193 Banard St), but had been staying at 422 Sixth Street with Freeman for the past year is charged with Tampering with Evidence, an E Felony.

http://www.wgrz.com/news/article/179506/37/16...

Have a nice day.
justice now

Arlington, VA

#10 Aug 29, 2012
Lets go to the county jail drag him out there their and toss him over the falls, if he lives then return his ass to jail.
Karmas Helper

Buffalo, NY

#11 Sep 18, 2012
Grump Finder and T-Bird you both are demented fools. Tragedy is most certainly coming your way.
gimp finder

North Tonawanda, NY

#12 Sep 18, 2012
TONI wrote:
<quoted text>I agree 100% with you.
You are a horrid filthy pervert.
Roger Patterson

Sanford, NC

#13 Sep 21, 2012
Still on my High Horse wrote:
Who are these 2 dooshbags? why not put their mugshots up?
They're shown on Fox news..internet.
Give these sorry bastards the death penalty.
That's what they deserve.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Niagara Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings ... (Oct '07) 1 hr Rasputin 61,064
Priest not guilty of fellatio in Church 21 hr operation greylord 4
Tim Demler (Jun '15) Sat wlvl 13
News Empty bounce house goes airborne, hits NY elect... Jun 20 kiel duh cumspunj 1
News Students Past and Present Walk Halls of Kenmore... Jun 19 Robert J Miskines... 1
So, Where is That B@[email protected] Nadal Hassan?? Impeac... Jun 14 Major Nadal Hassan 2
I have My Military Pay, you stupid American Jun 14 Major Nadal Hassan 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Niagara Falls Mortgages