Man Shot and Killed In Niagara Falls

Full story: WGRZ Buffalo 40
The Niagara Falls Police Department is investigating the first homicide of the Cataract City in 2008. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
John C

Buffalo, NY

#30 Jan 14, 2008
Mamma Lucifer wrote:
You guys arent funny. I knew Jhue. He was a lost soul who just needed direction. Unfortunately the streets got to him before help could. My sister has been sitting at home crying her eyes out since 4pm yesterday...yes I will be the first to admit that he was not the best person in the world, but please keep this in mind before posting things about him that are so disrespectful: his loved ones read these posts too.
I mean no offense, i just tell it like it is. At 48 you are not a "lost soul", you are aloser who got where you are as a result of your own bad choices. The streets didnt get him> he was patr of the streets. HE WAS 48 YEARS OLD. Are we supposed to believe he would have straightened out at 50, 60, 70?

Sometimes the truth hurts, and for that you have my condolences. But a shooting in the Niagara Falls Ghetto is not suprising in any way, and its nobody's fault but his!
Mamma Lucifer

United States

#32 Jan 14, 2008
John C wrote:
<quoted text>
I mean no offense, i just tell it like it is. At 48 you are not a "lost soul", you are aloser who got where you are as a result of your own bad choices. The streets didnt get him> he was patr of the streets. HE WAS 48 YEARS OLD. Are we supposed to believe he would have straightened out at 50, 60, 70?
Sometimes the truth hurts, and for that you have my condolences. But a shooting in the Niagara Falls Ghetto is not suprising in any way, and its nobody's fault but his!
I understand where you are coming from. Believe me, he sure made some stupid choices. No I don't believe he would have ever straightened out- completely. Recently he has started cleaning up his act. His bad choices just caught up with him. Yeah, it's sad that a shooting in the Falls is no suprise. I just hope no children witnessed it.(The actual shooting happened right on the front lawn) Yes it is his fault. Unfortunately the shooting hurt more people that many people care to realize. Thanks for your comment.
Darwin

United States

#35 Jan 15, 2008
Monkey see, Monkey do !
Donkey Puncher

White Plains, NY

#37 Jan 15, 2008
Crack is pretty awesome huh guys?
Kevin

Grand Falls, Canada

#40 Mar 28, 2008
what was the mans name? who was shot
Kitty Kat

United States

#41 Mar 28, 2008
Kevin wrote:
what was the mans name? who was shot
Jhue Kelly
anonymous

Villa Rica, GA

#42 Mar 28, 2008
Why didn't he just fly away with those wings he has on each side of his head before he got shot?
Patrick Bateman

New York, NY

#43 Mar 28, 2008
WhoCaRes wrote:
NOW HE'S WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY
lol
Steve Jobs

New York, NY

#44 Mar 28, 2008
Frank wrote:
Are there any more pictures of him someone can post? They make great screen savers.
you're my kind of guy, Frank.
Dr Funky

Lewiston, ME

#45 Aug 9, 2008
Kitty Kat wrote:
<quoted text>
Jhue Kelly
Thats impossible I work with JHue Kelly at Memorial Medical Center
Dr Funky

Lewiston, ME

#46 Aug 9, 2008
Did this man have a son? In his early 20's?
Dr Funky

Lewiston, ME

#47 Aug 9, 2008
Ken wrote:
Give this MONKEY a break.
You have too look at the good side of this.
One is Dead and the other will be put in a cage for the rest of his life.Or maybe another MONKEY will kill him.
Which ever way you look at it. It will be 2 less MONKEY around.
Let them Kill each other.
I am upping every single post that I see an evil white supremacist post in. They are like cockroaches in Western New York. They hide their evil views from black people in public but they spew their hated in dark hidden places where no one can hurt them or prove them wrong.

Niagara Falls does NOT have a high homicide rate, this is not Chechnya. The high shootings are done by fake gangsters, not real ones. And they do not represent the black community of Niagara Falls.
Life Coach

Englewood, CO

#49 Aug 9, 2008
Dr Funky wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened to becoming a cop?
Dr Funky

Lewiston, ME

#50 Aug 9, 2008
Life Coach wrote:
<quoted text>What happened to becoming a cop?
Who are you? How did you know about that?

I was denied entry into the police academy for things I said on the Gazette website.
Life Coach

Englewood, CO

#51 Aug 9, 2008
Dr Funky wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you? How did you know about that?
I was denied entry into the police academy for things I said on the Gazette website.
I'm psychic.
Dr Funky

Lewiston, ME

#52 Aug 9, 2008
Life Coach wrote:
<quoted text>I'm psychic.
thats nice
Life Coach

Englewood, CO

#53 Aug 9, 2008
Dr Funky wrote:
<quoted text>
The Niagara Falls Police Department is investigating the first homicide of the Cataract City in 2008.

Jhue Kelly, 48, was shot at his 7th Street home early Saturday. According to authorities there was an altercation involving three men in front of his home. When police arrived on the scene they found Kelly shot in the abdomen. He was transported to Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center where was pronounced dead.

Police are looking for a Martin D. Crumpler, 49, of Niagara Falls. According to witnesses Crumpler fled the scene on foot when he and Kelly struggled with a handgun Crumpler brought to the fight.

http://www.wgrz.com/news/news_article.aspx...
Life Coach

Englewood, CO

#54 Aug 9, 2008
Dr Funky wrote:
Did this man have a son? In his early 20's?
Seeing he's black and is 48-years-old, it's possible he has a grandson in his 20's.
MISSINGYOU

Pensacola, FL

#56 May 6, 2012
its crazy how people can talk down about a person. this was my uncle and the fact that i see this really hurts me. you think his loved ones want to see this have some fuckn respect!! NO GOOD WILL COME TO YOU FOR THIS. AND IM SURE YOU ARE ALL ADULTS AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO ACT LIKE A BUNCH OF DUMB ASS KIDS!
R.I.P LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU
Jks

Brooklyn, NY

#57 Aug 26, 2012
R.I.p causin jhue Kelly

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Niagara Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings ... (Oct '07) 11 hr msgrbadski 59,227
Young mother, seeking a new life, wants happy h... (Dec '11) 18 hr scums on earth 80
Looking for Nancy Lee Sorice Thu Batavia NY 1
Tonawanda Man Arrested on Drug Charges (Jun '13) Jan 19 HIGh ya 12
Whaetfield Racist ? (Dec '12) Jan 15 HIGh ya 97
Sheriff Giles Jan 14 HIGh ya 4
That Time Jimmy Fallon Trashed My Hometown Jan 12 just me 1
Niagara Falls Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Niagara Falls People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]