Review: The Under Cutters
Sam

Buffalo, NY

#1 Nov 29, 2012
These guys are the worst.. They pulled up to my small city house with mowers bigger then my yard. They tore up my grass and left. They were at my house for 3 minutes. NEVER AGAIN!
keep Dreaming

Buffalo, NY

#2 Nov 30, 2012
hA hA COULD NOT OF HAPPEN TO A BETTER PERSON
Pat

East Hartford, CT

#3 Mar 29, 2013
Take your stupid flyers and stick them up your ass
Sam

East Hartford, CT

#4 Mar 29, 2013
These guys are the worst. I think the owner is a convicted child molester! Watch your kids! He's a real sicko
Kimmi

Lewiston, NY

#7 Nov 5, 2013
Yeah I had the unfortunate pleasure of hiring these guys to mow my lawn . They did a horrible job and the owner yelled at me because I complained..... What an a**hole!
JHebs

United States

#8 Mar 21, 2014
Horrible company!! They did exactly what the fly said....a $10 job!! Made a mess of my property and then left it. I don't even think they're insured. Lesson #1...you get what you pay for people!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Niagara Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings ... (Oct '07) 23 min Really 59,694
News Man admits sex abuse of daughter's friends (Aug '07) May 18 cody grucza 286
News Law and Order: Batavia man accused of skipping ... May 11 NotAFan 1
Dealings' rides (Jun '11) May 9 mtnlver 12
Review: MGM Electrical Surplus Co Inc (Oct '14) May 5 watching livonia 2
noise May 5 schreibdog 1
News Signs of Success (May '08) May 3 credibility 34
More from around the web

Niagara Falls People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]