Judge R. Restanio run for State Senat...

Judge R. Restanio run for State Senate seat?

Posted in the Niagara Falls Forum

Wondering

Oscoda, MI

#1 Oct 23, 2012
Violante being the hypocritical SOB that he was got what he deserved but to run a lying hypocritical douche-bag like Restaino for a state senate seat is unbelievable even for a local Government as corrupt as NF........
Truth be known

Enterprise, AL

#2 Dec 8, 2012
Wondering wrote:
Violante being the hypocritical SOB that he was got what he deserved but to run a lying hypocritical douche-bag like Restaino for a state senate seat is unbelievable even for a local Government as corrupt as NF........
Corruption is permeated in all levels of government. Hate to bust your bubble but this is nothing new under the sun. It just seems to be more accepted now because we live in a society where our young folks only seem to be concerned about the latest tech gadgets or what hiked up dress and low cut shirt to wear to church service or class. Maybe with a little prayer she'll accomplish an "A".
Truth be known

Enterprise, AL

#3 Dec 8, 2012
The immpression I got of Restaino he seemed like a very decent and fair man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Niagara Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings ... (Oct '07) 59 min Miss FiFi 61,077
News Law and Order: Homeless Batavia man faces multi... Tue john rambo 1
Priest not guilty of fellatio in Church Jun 25 operation greylord 4
Tim Demler (Jun '15) Jun 25 wlvl 13
News Empty bounce house goes airborne, hits NY elect... Jun 20 kiel duh cumspunj 1
News Students Past and Present Walk Halls of Kenmore... Jun 19 Robert J Miskines... 1
So, Where is That B@[email protected] Nadal Hassan?? Impeac... Jun 14 Major Nadal Hassan 2

Niagara Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Niagara Falls Mortgages