Lets trade jokes for fun:)

Lets trade jokes for fun:)

Posted in the Niagara Falls Forum

nowyouaddajoke

Lexington, KY

#1 May 17, 2011
Redneck goes into a pizza joint and orders a cheese and pepperoni pizza. Pizza man says do you want it cut in 6 or 8 slices? Redneck thinks and thinks and then says better cut it in 6 slices because I don't think I can eat 8,lol
I love NY

Lexington, KY

#2 May 18, 2011
Do you want to hear my fish sing??? Well I can't as it is out of tune and I can't tune a fish,lol,lol Get it?
life zip son

Niagara Falls, NY

#3 May 31, 2011
I DON'T BURP. i SEND IT OUT THE OTHER WAY. iT MAKES NOISE & A SMELL TO TOP IT OFF
I love NY

Lexington, KY

#4 Jun 2, 2011
I ment to say (and I can't tuna fish)
Pandoraah

Orlando, FL

#5 Jun 16, 2011
life zip son wrote:
I DON'T BURP. i SEND IT OUT THE OTHER WAY. iT MAKES NOISE & A SMELL TO TOP IT OFF
\

You're stupid and crude. Get a life!
TIM

Niagara Falls, NY

#6 Jun 30, 2011
A ARIZONA cop oulled a truck over & the driver handed him the reg ins 7 his drivers license plus his concealed weapon permit. The cop asked him what guns do you have? the driver said a 357 a 44mag a 12ga shotgun & a 7mm rifle. all here in the truck. The cop asks him What are you afraid of ? the driver said NOT A F K N thing.
SweetTea

Durham, NC

#7 Feb 1, 2013
What is the dot between a woman's eyes, that from India ?=D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Niagara Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joe Belstadt 13 min Moe 1
News Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings ... (Oct '07) 35 min Soup 63,341
Tim demler (May '17) 23 hr JoE 54
News Wind Damage in WNY Apr 4 yes 2 above post 2
Tracy Demler (Aug '17) Mar 27 Town hall voice 22
Review: ASG LLC Mar 26 tom 1
News Bigfoot believers gather at New York retreat, s... (Oct '15) Mar '18 Doctor Diamond 7

Niagara Falls Jobs

Personal Finance

Niagara Falls Mortgages