Truth be known

Enterprise, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Who changed the way one logs in into the NY Child Support website. Trying to decipher whats been encrypted and what I type in so you can change that the way someone changed the password to the primary user account to log into my computer. By the way someone added that if I did decide to change the password that all of the encrypted files, personal certificates and stored passwords for websites would be lost. So now I have to log into an account that can the security of my privacy can be breached. Smart you folks just have to have your hands in everything I do and own. Like how the state of Alabama just sent me a questionnaire asking me about the verification of my car insurance. Just who is actually getting this information and if it gets in the wrong hands what would it mean for me.
Tell me NY have they done this with Mr. Lilly because there were times when he did not carry insurance so now you want to dibby things up or in other words make it even.
Just like how I was making direct payments to my landlord and would get a copy of my reciept and now I've been told that they don't have an office to place her in so I have to place it in a drop off box and I have no proof or verification that I have been paying early and on time. Asked to have copies of my rental reciept mailed to me but it hasn't happened yet. Now tell me dad who is going to benefit from this the most.
By the way I tried several times to get my old 716 number back and was told a couple times that Verizon had it pulled and was no longer available and so being the persistant person that I am I tried again. This time I was told by some Net10 representative from what sounded like the call was coming from Central America that the number was given to somebody else after which time and time aagain I was told the number no longer existed because Verizon pulled it from its system.
Someone knew the significance of that number and wanted to make sure I had no way to retreive.
Truth be known

Enterprise, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

By the way if any changes were to occur with the NY Child Support Log IN procedures I should have gotten a confirmation in the mail from them.
Truth be known

Enterprise, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

It stinks how this state has made changes to charge a 25 dollar service fee for custodial parents who never applied for TANF (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families. Always hitting those who try to scale the walls of economic dispair.
I can't stand it when I'm discribed as being poor as if it were a dirty word. I'd like to think of myself as being economically challenged!
Truth be known

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Well, your daughter got what she wanted the end of cash cab. She couldn't answer any of the questions therefore she was intimidated by it.
Too, bad for her but in my mind Ben Bailey will live on this show was much more entertaining then jeopardy in comparision and hopefully someone will endorse the show and keep it on air.
Truth be known

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

You people around here always know how to spoil a good thing.
Truth be know

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

If your unprepared to help yourself,why should you expect others to pick up the slack?Success is more than likely to elude you through no fault but your own. Still trying to work on the confidence of others I see.(cough,cough,cough) pretty much sums it. We know who is really pulling the strings and has been for some time so stop with the denials maybe I should change my name to Gina and then we can renact what happened at Kirtland AFB and the truth will come out as to whom benefitted from what happened there. Middle finger up to all the yawners nobody cares about you, so crawl back into the cesspool from which you came from.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Niagara Falls Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Niagara Falls People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••