Truth be known

Enterprise, AL

#1 Oct 21, 2012
Does anyone know where I can get a t-shirt that says "Its a NO Bainer, You MUST Elect Obama"!
Never to tired

East Quogue, NY

#2 Oct 22, 2012
No Bainer? i would stab a guess you could find that at "Idiots are us store"
You work there right? so you could get a discount.
FFS-

Buffalo, NY

#3 Oct 22, 2012
Truth be known wrote:
Does anyone know where I can get a t-shirt that says "Its a NO Bainer, You MUST Elect Obama"!
From TONI's top drawer. It's a half shirt with a bedazzled photo of Obama.
need a man

East Quogue, NY

#4 Oct 24, 2012
sounds yummy
Truth be known

Enterprise, AL

#5 Dec 13, 2012
Never to tired wrote:
No Bainer? i would stab a guess you could find that at "Idiots are us store"
You work there right? so you could get a discount.
I bet your clothes are held together by staples and your idea of having fun is pressing an easy button for the unfortunate no Bainer you were born with.
What would you republicans know about discounts I thought you hated poor people therefore you will not cator to their needs and don't forget those underpaid, overworked, underfed and lack of sleep sweatshop workers who see an hour of sunlight I guess that easy button is just way beyond their reach.
Truth be known

Enterprise, AL

#6 Dec 13, 2012
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>
From TONI's top drawer. It's a half shirt with a bedazzled photo of Obama.
Sounds like shes got good taste this woman deserves the easy button.
Hi all

East Quogue, NY

#7 Dec 14, 2012
T B K is a loose cannon well i mean she could fit one up her
Truth be known

Enterprise, AL

#8 Dec 14, 2012
Hi all wrote:
Your beginning to sound like my mafioso father but we all know guys like that are some of the nicest people you could encounter and are considered a pillar to the commuity. People afraid to talk or fight it especially when you've got the right methods to keep people in line have their own cops on the beat etc. etc.
Truth be known

Enterprise, AL

#9 Dec 14, 2012
By the way dad I remember that conversation we had about who was responsible for the repair of their sidewalks in front of their property and you told me it was the homeowners.
So tell the clutch, your beloved step-daughter after her third trip while walking her dog that shes opening up a can of worms for herself. I hope shes not like her mom (sue happy) maybe she and your step-son can find a way to have somebody else pay their house in full.
Truth be known

Enterprise, AL

#10 Dec 14, 2012
Hi all wrote:
You sound like an expert. You must like it up the rear just think there will be no need to turn off the lights if the person is ugly.
Truth be known

Enterprise, AL

#11 Dec 14, 2012
Loose cannon. let's see how many people have their phone wiretapped their lives turn upside down because their ex boyfriend who was caught up in a drug ring is now being protected by some heavy hitters in our government.
The more I thought about it when i mentioned going to talk to an immigration lawyer soon after they reduced my hours at work and today was my appointment and my electric bill which came in yesterday was astronimically higher then usual.
I think someone back home has people here looking out for their best interest. If their is a discrepancy with my citizenship papers I have no problem being deported.
But I tell you what this country better do the same with the thousandths of illegal aliens working and sucking off government entitlements and being used as drug mules and suppliers for the various criminal organizations who have alot of clout on how our government is runned.
I say open up the South American flood gates and you can start here in Alabama because we know how much they love people of color here and instead of neighborhoods we can have MS-5, Zetas and the Mexican Mafia barrios. Then you can save a trip to good old sunny California because you'll have it all here in your own backyard.
Hi all

East Quogue, NY

#12 Dec 14, 2012
TBK you sound like you have had a ruff life sorry i was so mean i need to get back to work
Truth be known

Enterprise, AL

#13 Dec 14, 2012
Hi all wrote:
TBK you sound like you have had a ruff life sorry i was so mean i need to get back to work
I'm not getting any younger but I try to have that beacon of hope that things will turn around for the positive and that for once in my life I can work at a job that can provide me with a comfortable living.
The reason I wanted to talk to immigration was to hopefully learn from it and bring awareness to those who might be seeking a pathway to dual citizenship or just citizenship in general and seek for myself why theirs so much red tape and why the longevity of just having the paper work processed.
I would love to work overseas in my native land and be able to retain my rights and priveleges here. To me if one seeks to work and live abroad and pays their taxes here in the states then why is one still required to travel here and stay a minimum of three months in order to still be recognized as a US citizen.
Truth be known

Enterprise, AL

#14 Dec 19, 2012
Truth be known wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not getting any younger but I try to have that beacon of hope that things will turn around for the positive and that for once in my life I can work at a job that can provide me with a comfortable living.
The reason I wanted to talk to immigration was to hopefully learn from it and bring awareness to those who might be seeking a pathway to dual citizenship or just citizenship in general and seek for myself why theirs so much red tape and why the longevity of just having the paper work processed.
I would love to work overseas in my native land and be able to retain my rights and priveleges here. To me if one seeks to work and live abroad and pays their taxes here in the states then why is one still required to travel here and stay a minimum of three months in order to still be recognized as a US citizen.
I've got a relative who's son was put on a ten year waiting list before they would even consider reviewing his application but yet you've got border jumpers who have no problem making their way here undetected and unpunished for breaking the law.
I say their should be a surge of Americans and people from all over the world trying to make their way through the Mexican border
without documentations and reverse the cycle.
Truth be known

Enterprise, AL

#15 Dec 19, 2012
Truth be known wrote:
<quoted text>
Your beginning to sound like my mafioso father but we all know guys like that are some of the nicest people you could encounter and are considered a pillar to the commuity. People afraid to talk or fight it especially when you've got the right methods to keep people in line have their own cops on the beat etc. etc.
I want to apologize for this comment, people may take it the wrong way. If my dad were involved in a secret society as the faternal order of the "mafia" and one that takes it's code of silence seriously believe me knowing what my dad knows about how opinionated I am I would most definitely be the last person he would confine in if he were.
One other statement, just because one is Italian don't presume that they automatically have ties with the mob.
There are alot of decent hard working Italians out there who have contributed in many ways to our society.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Niagara Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings ... (Oct '07) 15 hr Colin kapernick s... 61,265
News Mayors must stop water diversion Aug 28 John Clark 2
Tim Demler (Jun '15) Aug 27 Pollster 101 31
Trump for President, He will win. watch Aug 26 sgt Wiitold Kowal 3
Tracey Demler Aug 22 Favorite neighbor 17
Lock Her Up. Aug 19 Scotty Steiner 1
News Tonawanda police search for Robin Block (Jul '09) Aug 10 BMLJ123 6

Niagara Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Niagara Falls Mortgages