Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#33495 Sep 3, 2014
Slumlord Weather Expert wrote:
<quoted text>I think you're confusing him. Again...
Maybe it is you 2 that can't follow. You & Pope are sometimes like 2 cats chasing the beam of a flashlight on the floor & walls & then wonder how it got on the ceiling. Keep chasing, I am amused by you chasing the light & NEVER catching it.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#33496 Sep 3, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
What in the world are you talking about?
SEE? Your light bulb has burned out. Switch to L.E.D.'s
aka Robocall

Chillicothe, OH

#33497 Sep 3, 2014
Winkin Blinken and Nod just said today 'that ISIL would be eradicated by the time the next administration took control.' That's about two and a half years away. Kick the can, much? If we can't depend on them to put a hole so big in the desert that it can be seen from space, then we really can't call them leaders. Fess up guys, your party is as worthless as a screen door on a submarine. They threw away the gains made in Vietnam 40 years ago, Afghanistan and Iraq in this decade and have contributed more to extremism than any other administration in our history. Syria and Libya for example. Not to mention the brief Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. You can't argue those simple facts no matter how much you link, bend, twist and contort. Radical Muslims don't care if you're D or R. All they want is your cranium to split via 9mm Luger. Get your ish together boys. Squabbling back and forth isn't the answer.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#33498 Sep 3, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>but here economical positon as govenor proved she was a Liberal and I would have not trusted her or McCain.
Alaska pundit says Palin ‘channeled’ Karl Marx,‘rolled out communism’ in passing a “Venezuela-style” oil tax
March 28, 2013
In Alaska, a heated battle is being fought over whether to reverse one of Sarah Palin’s signature accomplishments as governor, the drastically increased oil tax system that she called “ACES, Alaska’s Clear and Equitable Share.”
As I note in Unlikely Liberal, Palin’s new oil tax was the largest tax increase in Alaska’s history. The attack on her oil tax legacy is being led by Republicans, including her replacement as governor, Sean Parnell (a former oil company lobbyist); most of those defending Palin’s oil tax Democrats.
http://unlikelyliberal.com/2013/03/28/alaska-...
I have to admit to having voted for McCain but it was primarily because of experience over an Illinois senator that kept voting 'present' in his 1st & only term.
In 2012 I voted 3rd party.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#33499 Sep 3, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
Indy, does Dick Cheney's daughter's sexual orientation make Dick a Liberal Commie?
Just wonderin.
woof
The answer to that is not relevant to squat. Typical Liberal B.S. to even ask such a question to the post that you responded to.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Seville, OH

#33500 Sep 3, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> SEE? Your light bulb has burned out. Switch to L.E.D.'s
Everybody else can't hear the voice in your head who you are having this conversation with, Pops. You are the only one who knows what you are prattling on about.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Seville, OH

#33501 Sep 3, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>The answer to that is not relevant to squat. Typical Liberal B.S. to even ask such a question to the post that you responded to.
Didn't Indy suggest that things John McCain's daughter said were evidence of McCain's liberalism?
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#33502 Sep 3, 2014
Pops, read back a few posts. And take your meds.

woof
Canton

Canton, OH

#33503 Sep 4, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe it is you 2 that can't follow. You & Pope are sometimes like 2 cats chasing the beam of a flashlight on the floor & walls & then wonder how it got on the ceiling. Keep chasing, I am amused by you chasing the light & NEVER catching it.
And you are the old clown who blames Obama for your VCR flashing 12:00 for years and who always answers the remote control when the phone rings.
Canton

Canton, OH

#33504 Sep 4, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
That's so 1950, Ray.
Yes but Red Scare 2.0 is corporate sponsored.
Canton

Canton, OH

#33505 Sep 4, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> SEE? Your light bulb has burned out. Switch to L.E.D.'s
Switch to LEDS? You mean the Conservatives bold stand against higher efficiency light bulbs was all just oil lobby sponsored garbage? We'll file it next to birth certificate, FEMA Death Camps, and Obamacare Death Panels. You know. Those historically documented absurd claims you guys used to cover your obvious racism. Bet you guys miss the good old days, before the internet, when you could say anything and never be held accountable for it.
Canton

Canton, OH

#33506 Sep 4, 2014
aka Robocall wrote:
Winkin Blinken and Nod just said today 'that ISIL would be eradicated by the time the next administration took control.' That's about two and a half years away. Kick the can, much? If we can't depend on them to put a hole so big in the desert that it can be seen from space, then we really can't call them leaders. Fess up guys, your party is as worthless as a screen door on a submarine. They threw away the gains made in Vietnam 40 years ago, Afghanistan and Iraq in this decade and have contributed more to extremism than any other administration in our history. Syria and Libya for example. Not to mention the brief Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. You can't argue those simple facts no matter how much you link, bend, twist and contort. Radical Muslims don't care if you're D or R. All they want is your cranium to split via 9mm Luger. Get your ish together boys. Squabbling back and forth isn't the answer.
That's funny. For a second there, I thought you were claiming we made gains in Vietnam. Also, replace radical Muslims with radical Evangelicals and you have six of one and half a dozen of another. Unless those were armed atheists using women and children as human shields out on that criminal rancher's compound in Nevada. Bet they weren't.
Slumlord Weather Expert

Van Wert, OH

#33507 Sep 4, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny. For a second there, I thought you were claiming we made gains in Vietnam. Also, replace radical Muslims with radical Evangelicals and you have six of one and half a dozen of another. Unless those were armed atheists using women and children as human shields out on that criminal rancher's compound in Nevada. Bet they weren't.
I'm still waiting for Indy to call Welfare Rancher Bundy a "New Left Democrat",(just like Palin and Cheney)... LOL
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#33508 Sep 4, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are the old clown who blames Obama for your VCR flashing 12:00 for years and who always answers the remote control when the phone rings.
And your side does the exact same thing, except blame Bush.
Slumlord Weather Expert

Van Wert, OH

#33509 Sep 4, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And your side does the exact same thing, except blame Bush.
Except for the fact that the things we blame on Bush were actually Bush's fault, and the things you blame on Obama are actually completely fabricated nonsense...
Remember when we were complaining about Dubya's "fake" birth certificate, or his FEMA death camps? Yeah, me neither...
d pantz

United States

#33510 Sep 4, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the Communists.
So is calling Russia a threat...
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#33511 Sep 4, 2014
Slumlord Weather Expert wrote:
<quoted text>Except for the fact that the things we blame on Bush were actually Bush's fault, and the things you blame on Obama are actually completely fabricated nonsense...
Remember when we were complaining about Dubya's "fake" birth certificate, or his FEMA death camps? Yeah, me neither...
And they think that people don't remember crap like that. They have a hard time keeping all of their lies straight.
ino

Waverly, OH

#33512 Sep 4, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text>
So is calling Russia a threat...
Don't remember any day in Bushs term being as bad as it has been in the last 6 years.
Idiot in office, don't know his arse from a hole in the ground.
Every day with him is a nightmare. You never know what he is going to screw up today.
ino

Waverly, OH

#33513 Sep 4, 2014
They are fabricated only because they are hiding the facts by not obeying the law.
How long could you go with refusing a subpena ? Eric Holder and Ms. Lois are hiding all the facts for their cult leader, Zero.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Seville, OH

#33514 Sep 4, 2014
ino wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't remember any day in Bushs term being as bad as it has been in the last 6 years.
Idiot in office, don't know his arse from a hole in the ground.
Every day with him is a nightmare. You never know what he is going to screw up today.
You don't remember September 11, 2001? That day was kind of bad. So was the financial crisis of 2007-2008. That kind of sucked.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ray Semer clan actually last name Husyman Oct 19 Beth Grice 2
Jerry Buti Oct 18 really Joe? 3
judge kent north (Jun '09) Oct 16 Danny Ocean 77
amp plastics/dci plastics (Feb '13) Sep 26 anonymous 12
caril ann fugate (Caril Clair of Stryker) (Aug '13) Sep 26 carol 18
Carrollton Free Press Standard News | Council p... Sep 25 Times gone by 1
Tammy Darrow Sep '14 hey 1
Ney Dating
Find my Match

Ney Jobs