Canton

Canton, OH

#25249 Feb 11, 2014
I think it is hilarious that you post under mutt because you don't want your ignorant and radical views to be associated with your registered account, Super Mutt.

You lose again. Ahhhh ha ha ha ha ha! You are completely VOID of any relevance and I have to tell you, on behalf of the hard working voters in this nation...I'm loving it!.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#25250 Feb 11, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet I don't fish for Marlin in a parking lot in Ohio. Sorry. The numbers are in and have been for decades. Religious folks like you have proven lower IQs. I think busting you and mutt playing teenage girl games on Topix just shows that you fringe group flunkies don't have what it takes to roll with the big dogs.
your number is in all right.........number ZERO.

PS: a new invention called a plane exists, and a 8AM flight lands at 1:30PM with the time change. It must be a real challenge for you to get through that pinhead of yours, that high tide that evening was dusk.

Your IQ is on display hourly, and it is not impressive to say the least.
chief

Columbus, OH

#25251 Feb 11, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
22's are for kids.
and you eat nut sacks, so now you know where dinner is.
Umm. Not sure why you attacked me? I was just reminding you that the keyboard warrior (Canton) had recently been bragging about their big .223
Canton

Canton, OH

#25252 Feb 11, 2014
chief wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm. Not sure why you attacked me? I was just reminding you that the keyboard warrior (Canton) had recently been bragging about their big .223
Oh Reality Speaks. You're so clever. Also, since I mentioned it in light of someone calling me a typical Liberal, I guess your fake point of agreeing with yourself would be known as VOID. Now let's all take a moment to stop and think about the quality of people like mutt and Reality Chief who stoop to the level of agreeing with their own posts under another name. Feeling like a koookie little fringe group, are we. By "we" I mean all the friends you have living in your head.
Canton

Canton, OH

#25253 Feb 11, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
your number is in all right.........number ZERO.
PS: a new invention called a plane exists, and a 8AM flight lands at 1:30PM with the time change. It must be a real challenge for you to get through that pinhead of yours, that high tide that evening was dusk.
Your IQ is on display hourly, and it is not impressive to say the least.
Still fumbling to cover up your lie, I see. Hey, speaking of IQs...wanna see the diarrhea song you wrote awhile back? You know, "Where you go poopie in your pants"? Let me know if you need a direct link to an example of your IQ. Oh and...VOID
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25254 Feb 11, 2014
Canton wrote:
Still stuck back there, eh? Sorry, much like the nation and every tax paying voter, we have already moved past your weird little personal hang ups.
I was responding to YOUR post. If you don't want to talk about it any more, stop commenting.
Canton wrote:
I just can't seem to figure out why you consistently keep skipping over one particular link you have mentioned. I wonder why? VOID.
I had to go back to see what in the hell you're even talking about.

This link to the Gay & Lesbian Times?
http://www.gaylesbiantimes.com/...

If you read the "about" section on the GLT, it says they've been around for 25 years as a news source. That's what you're making a big deal out of? The article I linked to was about the forcible teabagging of students during hazings.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25255 Feb 11, 2014
Canton wrote:
I think it is hilarious that you post under mutt because you don't want your ignorant and radical views to be associated with your registered account, Super Mutt.
You lose again. Ahhhh ha ha ha ha ha! You are completely VOID of any relevance and I have to tell you, on behalf of the hard working voters in this nation...I'm loving it!.
I don't say anything differently when I'm logged in, than when I'm not.

So, why aren't you log into your acct, chicken shit?
Canton

Canton, OH

#25256 Feb 11, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
I was responding to YOUR post. If you don't want to talk about it any more, stop commenting.
<quoted text>
I had to go back to see what in the hell you're even talking about.
This link to the Gay & Lesbian Times?
http://www.gaylesbiantimes.com/...
If you read the "about" section on the GLT, it says they've been around for 25 years as a news source. That's what you're making a big deal out of? The article I linked to was about the forcible teabagging of students during hazings.
Still on that, eh? Funny, because you were the one who thought it was so important. I guess when I said Tea Baggers, you obviously thought I was making a 25 year old reference to "the forcible teabagging of students during hazings"...right? FAIL!

Now please. Your constant links to gay websites in a public forum is starting to get old. You have already been proven to be a conniving liar and a clown. What else is it that is so important for you to prove on here and what does it have to do with all the gay websites you keep offering to this political debate?
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25257 Feb 11, 2014
Canton wrote:
Of course they will. Strange how you personally took it upon yourself to defend these oil companies. No corporate fetch boy agenda going on there. VOID.
I didn't defend them. I said lawsuits have been brought against some of the companies, and some cases have been settled out of court. A couple others say they're innocent.

It sounds like they're being held accountable. And the ones who claim to be innocent will have their day in court. So, why are you acting like a stupid, rabid squirrel over the whole thing?

Too bad the Obama administration isn't as easy to sue as oil companies are. IRS harassment, Benghazi, lies, fraud, cover-ups ... Obama and his goons would be in court for the rest of their lives.
Canton

Canton, OH

#25258 Feb 11, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't say anything differently when I'm logged in, than when I'm not.
So, why aren't you log into your acct, chicken shit?
Oh registered on Topix as Super Mutt, now posting under another name. You obviously don't have anything to hide. Ha ha ha ha! I can call myself anything I want on here. Just as long as I don't stoop to the level of agreeing with my own posts like some kind of conniving scum bag, what difference does it make? We can all see I'm the only one posting from Canton and established that over a year ago. Now about you not using the account you took the time to register on here...Ahhh ha ha ha ha! Busted again.

You're just made because of how stupid you look right now. Judging by just how completely feeble you look right now, you must be awfully mad.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25259 Feb 11, 2014
Canton wrote:
Oh registered on Topix as Super Mutt, now posting under another name. You obviously don't have anything to hide. Ha ha ha ha! I can call myself anything I want on here. Just as long as I don't stoop to the level of agreeing with my own posts like some kind of conniving scum bag, what difference does it make? We can all see I'm the only one posting from Canton and established that over a year ago. Now about you not using the account you took the time to register on here...Ahhh ha ha ha ha! Busted again.
You're just made because of how stupid you look right now. Judging by just how completely feeble you look right now, you must be awfully mad.
You're desperate, as usual. Everyone knows I'm mutt/Super Mutt. The only one who seems confused is you.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25260 Feb 11, 2014
Canton wrote:
Now please. Your constant links to gay websites in a public forum is starting to get old. You have already been proven to be a conniving liar and a clown. What else is it that is so important for you to prove on here and what does it have to do with all the gay websites you keep offering to this political debate?
Is posting a news article from a gay news source offensive?
vcfdedsx

Cincinnati, OH

#25261 Feb 11, 2014
oooby
Canton

Canton, OH

#25262 Feb 11, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
You're desperate, as usual. Everyone knows I'm mutt/Super Mutt. The only one who seems confused is you.
No confusion on the matter whatsoever. I laughed at you because you didn't want your radical views associated with your registered name, and you proved me right. Nice try lil' trooper, but VOID.
Canton

Canton, OH

#25263 Feb 11, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all. Just strange that you have posted so many of them when no one but you seems to care. Typical Tea Bagger. You can use any version of the definition you like.
Canton

Canton, OH

#25264 Feb 11, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, since you brought it up...again, does the Bible you believe in have any opinions on the gays? Ha ha ha ha! Go lay down, tired old dog. You just don't have what it takes.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25265 Feb 11, 2014
Canton wrote:
No confusion on the matter whatsoever. I laughed at you because you didn't want your radical views associated with your registered name, and you proved me right. Nice try lil' trooper, but VOID.
Go back and look at what I posted when I was logged in as Super Mutt. No difference whatsoever. PLUS, I have stated that I am the same person.

That high IQ of yours is something special alright, HAHA.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25266 Feb 11, 2014
Canton wrote:
Hey, since you brought it up...again, does the Bible you believe in have any opinions on the gays?
Didn't you study the bible? You said you took 12 years of theological studies, or something like that. So, what does it say?
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25267 Feb 11, 2014
Canton wrote:
Not at all. Just strange that you have posted so many of them when no one but you seems to care. Typical Tea Bagger. You can use any version of the definition you like.
I guess your "High IQ" can't handle too much information, with these obscure sources like Newsbusters, Wikipedia, a G&L news article being thrown at you all at once. That 3rd grade reading level of yours is getting quite a workout.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#25268 Feb 11, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, I encourage everyone to Google Tea Bagger and then read what it says on Wikipedia.
OK, this should make for an interesting experiment. Using Google to search for "teabagger", here what I get:

"Search Results

Urban Dictionary: teabagger
www.urbandictionary.com/define.php... ;
Urban Dictionary
teabagger. multiple meanings. 1) one who carries large bags of packaged tea for shipment. 2) a man that squats on top of a womens face and lowers his ...

Tea bag (sexual act)- Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tea_bag_ (sexual_act)&#8206;
Wikipedia
According to columnist Dan Savage, the person whose scrotum is being stimulated is known as "the teabagger" and "the teabaggee" is the one giving the ...
&#8206;Oral sex - &#8206;Social ridicule and harassment - &#8206;In video games - &#8206;References
Tea bag (disambiguation)- Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tea_bag_ (disambiguation)&#8206;
Wikipedia
Look up teabag, teabagged, teabagging, or teabagger in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.... Tea bag protests, another name for the Tea Party protests; Teabagger,...

teabagger - Wiktionary
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/teabagger&#8206 ;
Wiktionary
In this context, the term "teabagger" is a reasonably conceived informal name for an affiliate of the Tea Party, and as a word in the news, it earned a mention for ...

The evolution of the word 'tea bagger'- The Week
theweek.com/article/.../the-evolution-of-the-... ;
The Week
May 5, 2010 - Tea Party activists are outraged by the revelation that Obama once used the term "tea baggers" to describe them. But the coinage wasn't ..."

That was the top 5 Google hits. And you are right, Canton. Nothing in any of them to indicate a homosexual aspect to the sexual act. That last link is an interesting history of the use of the term in a political context:

"Feb. 27, 2009
At the first anti-stimulus "New American Tea Party" rally in Washington D.C., a protestor carries a sign reading "Tea Bag the Liberal Dems before they Tea Bag You!!" "

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
amp plastics/dci plastics (Feb '13) Sep 26 anonymous 12
caril ann fugate (Caril Clair of Stryker) (Aug '13) Sep 26 carol 18
Carrollton Free Press Standard News | Council p... Sep 25 Times gone by 1
Tammy Darrow Sep 21 hey 1
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 19 Vic 231
Caril (Fugate) Clair of Stryker Ohio (Nov '12) Sep 14 Lucas Loomis 4
Twelth Victim/Frederick Clair/Caril Fugate (Sep '13) Sep 14 Lucas Loomis 22

Ney Jobs

Ney People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE