The circle chat whoever lived there i...

The circle chat whoever lived there in early 2000s what up

Posted in the Ney Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Parlay

Waterford, OH

#1 Jan 16, 2014
Just trying to holla at the crew in the clinton circle. You know how we do so get at me. We use to have some fun back in the day. You know who u guys r so get at me
Jackie

Defiance, OH

#2 Mar 1, 2016
Clinton circle is a hole, it's run by drama and Vickie and Julie know it and like it. Also Vicki husband got it for embezzlement and is operating a parts outside the circle. It's been sent into attorney general and Vickie knows about the business and operates it too ask alicia jasso
linzey

Defiance, OH

#3 Mar 4, 2016
Clinton circle is just that a circle of trouble. Doesn't matter if they remodel or change things, there still alot of trouble. The cops are always out there, and the managers never leave there office to see what's going on. And if you go to defiance snitches there's alot of people talking about the C.C.
Clinton c

Defiance, OH

#4 Mar 5, 2016
I have friends who live out there, and clinton circle is nothing but drama and everyone in everyone business. Why isn't management putting there foot down. Why is management allowing people drag the place down with felonies and drugs and fights. They fired a couple matience men for doin more then matience, they drive around on there 4 wheeler more then work. Vicki better be taking care of the place, because alot people know wat her and her husband does. By managing other properties after husband got it for embezzlement.
ksc

Defiance, OH

#5 Mar 7, 2016
I haven't yet to see the new owners, and that shelter for kids is dumb. They still get rained on. And wind is bad standing in it. And it's high up. Wow. Come on. And whose the zac or Zach, zachery, etc. walks around like he owns the place up in people's business and doesn't look like he's doin much for being matience like the others. Is he part of the new owners, if not matience is just that matience.
linzey

Defiance, OH

#6 Mar 7, 2016
Ask ashley showman or candi gerbils or julie Grimm or krstle corresel, and a few others they all over zac and telling him things but wats funny is I didn't know people complain before this on defiance full of snitches. It tells all.
leslie

Defiance, OH

#7 Mar 8, 2016
Went to clinton circle to see some old friends, and it's nice there finally fixing them up. A matience in a red truck tryed starring me down like he was boss til I got out and looked at him and then girls come out there apt towards him pointing fingers telling on neighbors and then I thought about all this.
circle

Defiance, OH

#8 Mar 18, 2016
Clinton circle is remodeling, and it's about time but what's funny is I've talked to a couple contractors and they wouldn't take the job because they wanted things to be done as they say half ass. Cut corners and now I know and see its true. Starting with the decks and etc. This needs to be brought to people attention. Then Vicki and Julie don't care about what goes on its funny that ridge don't have police called over there as much as clinton circle and Ralston apt. These people sure are not running them well and allowed alot.
jackie

Defiance, OH

#9 Mar 23, 2016
Doesn't surprise me that clinton circle mange ment or new owners are cutting cost. And as far as managers Vicki, Julie do allow alot of trouble, and drama, and they're right in on it. Theres favoritism to those who go down and tell on others. The management allows things to be swept under the rug when turning heads on some tenants.
heather

Defiance, OH

#10 Mar 29, 2016
The circle is a joke putting new decks up and there not even safe they move and will sink and as far a the circle it always has drama or cops.
hannah

Defiance, OH

#11 Apr 10, 2016
It's the mange ment that allows things to go on, I get told on once a week but mange ment allows showman to have her bf live there. And for Juana bf living there and a few others. And the parties. Take a look at who runs the offices.
ruck

Sherwood, OH

#12 Apr 16, 2016
heather wrote:
The circle is a joke putting new decks up and there not even safe they move and will sink and as far a the circle it always has drama or cops.
Heather WHO
Leslie

Defiance, OH

#13 Jun 20, 2016
It doesnt surprise me that the drama goes on because people have nothing better to do. And the names mention above they make most of the problems, they cant get along with no one. They all should live in one complex and watch them turn on each other then the circle would know what people talk about. I wouldnt move back there for nothing because of all of them drama makers
Leslie

Defiance, OH

#14 Jun 20, 2016
I think someone who use to live out there is heather and kc is the one who lives out there and got cops called on her alot of the people live out there now
Staci

Defiance, OH

#15 Jun 22, 2016
I lived out there til i got evicted, and im glad i did. Its not ran like the other apts theres drama out there and alot of kid games. I like where i am and people get along and people dont get in ur biz. Most the people mention is the problems out there and it needs to be ran different should be on the door no drama.
Whoaskin

Defiance, OH

#17 Jul 12, 2016
I was out seeing friends at the circle and nothing change its candi running to neighbors stirring up drama and lies. And ppl cause drama matinence men sit in office looking busy others sitting on porch talking to girls. You got drugs dealt out. Parks are looking nice still got people being in groups causing problems. It's just another day in time at Clinton circle. I just stay here at ridge
Ams

Defiance, OH

#18 Jul 23, 2016
Went to the circle last night, and nothing changed in 4 weeks. Tina D. Said she threw gossiping Peggy up against the wall and went and told Zac and Julie off in the office. Krystal moved to a new apartment just to ruin it. Peggy called police on lis . And I wonder why I put my application in
Ams

Defiance, OH

#19 Jul 25, 2016
I been going out to the circle to be able to move back in. Only because there nice now and I have friends out there and I like hanging with my friends. Zac talks to me real nice and if I go to the office with Candi I know Julie will listen to me even if some certain people call me drama wait til I move back out there and hang with my friends
Dan

Defiance, OH

#20 Jul 28, 2016
I live out there and I think there's nose neighbors I only hang with a few like candi and ashley and alot of people are messed up in the mind and I go tell the office that and I don't put up with it
DSC

Defiance, OH

#21 Aug 7, 2016
I like how we sit out at night and spy on the people out here especially certain ones up front and beside us. I even walk thru the circle we are going to spy because there telling on me for driving candi car and my girls Julie at the office knows about it and that we can see in windows

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Defiance Dance Studio (Aug '15) 6 hr Mom2 170
Heather adkins Mon Dave 6
I'm trying to figure out who all slept with my ... Apr 21 sarastout 2
Ku Klux Klan and the Defiance Sheriffs Office (Dec '11) Apr 12 Lynnwhite 47
Defiance Football (Oct '15) Mar '17 Jjjjjjj 2
News Defiance County man accused of raping a minor Mar '17 Barb 2
A snitch in ur midst Feb '17 WTF 5

Ney Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance