Shippensburg man arrested for assault

Shippensburg man arrested for assault

There are 16 comments on the Public Opinion story from Feb 17, 2011, titled Shippensburg man arrested for assault. In it, Public Opinion reports that:

Eric Kilgore, Shippensburg, was arrested for assault on Wednesday stemming from an incident which occurred on Nov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Public Opinion.

ooops

Gettysburg, PA

#1 Feb 17, 2011
nov.15th come on i seem to recall a certen judge this week acused of assult and guess what....nothing happened
ooops

Gettysburg, PA

#2 Feb 17, 2011
sorry forgot to spell check
ship2012

Morgantown, WV

#3 Feb 17, 2011
Yeah, this is rather pathetic. He got arrested for something that happened three months ago, and the girl did not even report it until December 2nd?! come on now, If someone beat me up and did all those things I would have called way before then... sounds like a bunch of bologna
oliie

Shippensburg, PA

#4 Feb 17, 2011
Just like Cody Roberts, That happened last year. Now they are charging him for rape. How long does it take to decide rather you were raped or not.
emdot09

Mechanicsburg, PA

#5 Feb 17, 2011
True it may have been three months ago, but do you know the victim? Do you know all the details?? Do you know how she felt? I think people are quick to judge a situation based on an article...im sure if you knew all of the details of the matter at hand, you prob wouldnt think it sounds like a bunch of bologna...i mean everyone is entitled to their own opinion, i just happen to disagree and not see the situation as pathetic...
sexydiva

Washington, DC

#6 Feb 17, 2011
I agree with emdot09 u don't know the situation so don't judge!! U don't know what the victim had to go through or what she had to encounter. Being a victim of violence is hard to report to the law especially when you love the person. To the victim I wish u the best!!!
Nowwhat

Bettendorf, IA

#7 Feb 18, 2011
What the PO neglects to report is that the victim got a PFA against Kilgore issued in November, so there was a response by her and by the courts in a more timely manner.
ship2012

Morgantown, WV

#9 Feb 23, 2011
do you know the victim? do you know the the accused? I don't think you know either and being a relative of Kilgore is hard. Flip the script and think about it from our stand point. So many people get on these things and my comment but really don't understand how they would feel if it was them. I know every aspect of the situation so I have every right to judge. So maybe take your own advice.
ship2012

Morgantown, WV

#10 Feb 23, 2011
Nowwhat wrote:
What the PO neglects to report is that the victim got a PFA against Kilgore issued in November, so there was a response by her and by the courts in a more timely manner.
Well with a PFA in November and a man that lives in Shippensburg, I'm still not understanding why it took 2 months to be arrested with a warrant?!
emdot09

Altoona, PA

#11 Jun 16, 2011
As a matter of fact i do know the victim..as well as the accused, and i find it hard to believe you know the whole aspect of the situation since you were not involved with their relationship..you never even met the victim, so no, you dont have any right to judge the victim..as for taking 2 months to be arrested, it takes time to gather evidence enough to arrest someone since the victim did not call the police the night of the incident. Written statements were collected and evidence was gathered in order to arrest Kilgore.
lady

Bainbridge, PA

#12 Aug 12, 2011
sexydiva wrote:
I agree with emdot09 u don't know the situation so don't judge!! U don't know what the victim had to go through or what she had to encounter. Being a victim of violence is hard to report to the law especially when you love the person. To the victim I wish u the best!!!
The victim is a lying b*tch and the man is innocent. I personally know the defendant.
lady

Bainbridge, PA

#13 Aug 12, 2011
Just because it is a man against a woman doesn't say jack. She is a rat with a friend spider who had weaved a web of trickery. Of course, most of franklin county seems to be racist and the whole black man battered white woman junk is played out to the extreme.
no justice

Chambersburg, PA

#14 Aug 16, 2011
He was found innocent, good thing theres another monster back on the streets.

Since: Sep 11

Greencastle, PA

#15 Sep 13, 2011
emdot09 wrote:
As a matter of fact i do know the victim..as well as the accused, and i find it hard to believe you know the whole aspect of the situation since you were not involved with their relationship..you never even met the victim, so no, you dont have any right to judge the victim..as for taking 2 months to be arrested, it takes time to gather evidence enough to arrest someone since the victim did not call the police the night of the incident. Written statements were collected and evidence was gathered in order to arrest Kilgore.
I was at the trial, there were no written statements, in fact there was no evidence at ALL presented! Kilgore was arrested on mire allegations alone! plus the fact he was an X-con. If you know the accused as you said, then you knew it was all a lie as well and you should be charged along with the victim having your names spread all over the news as liars and your reputations destroyed as his was.
WSDOM2CU

Greencastle, PA

#16 Sep 29, 2011
"no justice"...you are right! There is another MONSTER back on the streets...only the MONSTER is HER! How many times has she gotten away with this same trick? She should be arrested for the liar she is and have her picture, name and address publicized on the front pages of every newspaper in the area as was done to him. Sure he was found innocent but he paid a hefty price. But of course she knew he would, His freedom, his jobs, his home and split his family and friends. No...there was no justice for him, he starts over with nothing and she slivered away into a new life, now pregnant by another poor victim!
innocence

Chambersburg, PA

#17 Jan 14, 2012
He is innocent of all charges. ALL. CHARGES. With how many against him because this crazy lady knew he had a past and preyed upon it to get what she wanted because she was delusional in thinking they had a relationship when they, in fact, did not. Lady was angry he didn't want her in that way and she used the system and people she gained on her side to her advantage. Judge knew what he was doing, wouldn't be INOCCENT OF ALL CHARGES if he were guilty in some way. Judge smelled her bullsh*t a mile away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GANGS IN FRANKLIN COUNTY? After arrests of Bloo... (Aug '10) Thu Susieq 101
Woman accused of animal cruelty, danes, goats a... Jan 19 Pink Eye 7
News PA Lottery Powerball Ticket Worth $100,000 Sold... Dec 30 Saddam 6
Vincent martz Dec 30 martz friends 1
Remains Dec '16 Sammy 4
News PA Turnpike considers going cashless (Jul '12) Nov '16 Craig 3
Shooting investigation in Shippensburg Nov '16 openmind693 1

Newville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newville Mortgages