Chambersburg man charged with simple assault

State police said a 20-year-old Chambersburg man was charged with simple assault following an argument on Saturday. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Vote for better judges

Newport, PA

#23 Oct 18, 2011
And if you notice all of the crime in chambersburg is alchol related. What do most in chambersburg involve - DUI's and domestic violence? Chambersburg is becoming the "prison" capital for warehousing poeple from and expecially outside of chambersburg. 67% of chamberburg tax money is going to the "prison complex" in chambersburg. tHERE INVIING ALL OF THESE FOLKS IN CHAMBERSBURG ONLY TO SUPPORT THE PRISON INDUSTRY WITH MORE CRIME. The churches must get ivolved. The graduation rate for African American males from 9-12th graDE AT CASHS IS A 36% GRADUATION RATE. t.tHERE IS ONLY ONE HIGH SCHOOL EDUCATING A HAND FULL AND LEAVING THE REST BEHIND IN ALTERNATIVE SCHOOLS THAT WE NEVER READ ABOUT AND ARE DESTINED TO FILL THE PRISON SYSTEM. SOMEONE HAS TO STAND UP AND SAY SOMETHING. jUST BECAUS YOU CAN GIVE STIFFER PENALTIES TO CERTAIN PEOPLE, THAT DOESN'T MAKE YOU A GOOD JUDGE FOR THE "ENTIRE" COMMUNITY (DISPARITY). THINGS ARE GOING TO BE REVEALED. IF THERE IS A GOD, THEY HAVE TO BE.
pushedtofar

Orrtanna, PA

#24 Dec 29, 2011
cranegod wrote:
what a tough guy, come put me in a headlock once. give you $50 if you can hold me. lol. nah, jk. what a winner though. didn't your parents ever tell you its not nice to hit women? whether they "deserve" it or not, DO NOT HIT WOMEN!! loser.
How do you know if his parents were really ever involved in his life?, or really cared to get involved..
pushedtofar

Orrtanna, PA

#25 Dec 29, 2011
Vote for better judges wrote:
And if you notice all of the crime in chambersburg is alchol related. What do most in chambersburg involve - DUI's and domestic violence? Chambersburg is becoming the "prison" capital for warehousing poeple from and expecially outside of chambersburg. 67% of chamberburg tax money is going to the "prison complex" in chambersburg. tHERE INVIING ALL OF THESE FOLKS IN CHAMBERSBURG ONLY TO SUPPORT THE PRISON INDUSTRY WITH MORE CRIME. The churches must get ivolved. The graduation rate for African American males from 9-12th graDE AT CASHS IS A 36% GRADUATION RATE. t.tHERE IS ONLY ONE HIGH SCHOOL EDUCATING A HAND FULL AND LEAVING THE REST BEHIND IN ALTERNATIVE SCHOOLS THAT WE NEVER READ ABOUT AND ARE DESTINED TO FILL THE PRISON SYSTEM. SOMEONE HAS TO STAND UP AND SAY SOMETHING. jUST BECAUS YOU CAN GIVE STIFFER PENALTIES TO CERTAIN PEOPLE, THAT DOESN'T MAKE YOU A GOOD JUDGE FOR THE "ENTIRE" COMMUNITY (DISPARITY). THINGS ARE GOING TO BE REVEALED. IF THERE IS A GOD, THEY HAVE TO BE.
And if you really pay attention to the papers and read about the arrest for assaults is way up, in chambersburg, because they are trying to fill the jails to help pay off the New Expansions which will be coming not to mention that the prison system in the US is one of the largest money making entities in America, not to mention the fines and cost that the county and the state gets from incarceration of individuals, and that they are innocent till proven guilty, but may still serve time with those whom have already been tried for crimes just waiting to be tried by the courts for what they have been accused of, so where is the justice in that. They will all serve the same punishment the only difference is the amount of time, whether they are guilty or not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"... about my mother, I'm trying to get the fac... Jan 26 DON MEEHAN 2
Fire rips through Carlisle apartment building, ... Jan 2 KOS 1
Review: Platinum Preowned LLC (Apr '14) Jan 2 Neesiegirl 3
vince martz (Jul '14) Dec '14 matt raffer 2
Middletown man arrested and charged in Shippens... (Oct '10) Dec '14 ArgoArgoArgo 28
Franklin County area police log (Aug '10) Dec '14 Azraelstcloud 6
Not everyone benefiting from growth in Carlisle Nov '14 Tyrone from Uptown 3

Winter Storm Watch for Cumberland County was issued at January 30 at 10:13PM EST

Newville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Newville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:14 pm PST

NBC Sports 5:14PM
Boston College's Ryan Day joins Philadelphia Eagles staff
NBC Sports 5:15 PM