Chambersburg man charged with simple ...

Chambersburg man charged with simple assault

There are 23 comments on the Public Opinion story from Feb 13, 2009, titled Chambersburg man charged with simple assault. In it, Public Opinion reports that:

State police said a 20-year-old Chambersburg man was charged with simple assault following an argument on Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Public Opinion.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
GetEducated

Carlisle, PA

#1 Feb 13, 2009
do the math. children having children..

does anyone around here know how to date without having sex?

abstinance (planned parenthood) could have avoided the whole thing.

Maybe child birh class in the surrounding counties should be teaching anger management too

They both seem too young to be making decisions about a child..

Good Night

Chambersburg, PA

#2 Feb 13, 2009
Takes a big man to fight with a woman. Good job loser!
we know

Bear, DE

#3 Feb 13, 2009
3 year old son - father 20 - mother 18 - do the math
17 and 15 at time of conception - no rape or corrupting the morals of a minor?
Check again

Norfolk, VA

#4 Feb 13, 2009
The Ott boys are at it again!!

Since: Jun 08

Shippensburg, PA

#5 Feb 13, 2009
what a tough guy, come put me in a headlock once. give you $50 if you can hold me. lol. nah, jk. what a winner though. didn't your parents ever tell you its not nice to hit women? whether they "deserve" it or not, DO NOT HIT WOMEN!! loser.
oh yea

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Feb 13, 2009
we know wrote:
3 year old son - father 20 - mother 18 - do the math
17 and 15 at time of conception - no rape or corrupting the morals of a minor?
um, what? they were both minors, and regardless of that, as long as there is no more than a 3 year difference in age then its fair game for the young and dumb ones.....
winner

Carlisle, PA

#7 Feb 13, 2009
he IS NOT the one in fault she did all the hitting yes he put her in a head lock to keep her from hitting him and the markes she has on her are because she did them herself by beating herself on the bedroom door i hope she has pictures of this so called abuse she has cried wolf once before and lost how does she think she can keep hitting poeple and get away with it. all i know her parents tells her its ok
Tom

New Bloomfield, PA

#8 Feb 13, 2009
Yea children having children because of that concept my wife and I are raising a child that the father was just a breeder and a stupid daughter who could of said no but gave in now instead of enjoying life after raising our kids we are raisihg another. The no good father Brian Morales won't even pay child support or buy the child a christmas gift or birthday gift. But the judge just lets him out there to sign more birth certificates and pay no support, so who's going to end up with this kid ?
winner

Carlisle, PA

#9 Feb 13, 2009
Check again wrote:
The Ott boys are at it again!!
what you mean by that
moonlight

Carlisle, PA

#10 Feb 13, 2009
i know for a fact the ott boy wants to be with his son but the girlfriend hold their son over his head unless he hands her money or when she wants to run around and complains abput not having money for anything the ott boy does alot for his son and he is not a woman beater he will never hit a woman or child. and the sad thing is his son wants to be with him too but the mother will not allow it because she has to many people filling her head with negitive things and the girl doesnt know how to deal with the real world
Look

Gettysburg, PA

#11 Feb 13, 2009
Tom wrote:
Yea children having children because of that concept my wife and I are raising a child that the father was just a breeder and a stupid daughter who could of said no but gave in now instead of enjoying life after raising our kids we are raisihg another. The no good father Brian Morales won't even pay child support or buy the child a christmas gift or birthday gift. But the judge just lets him out there to sign more birth certificates and pay no support, so who's going to end up with this kid ?
If I was the mother to this Child YOUR raising I would put him/her in a foster home before I would let you raise them. You just put your 2 cents in about YOU GRANDCHILD, and your COMPLAINING about raising them! Your STUPID!!!!!! Love this child for who they are not how DUMB there parents are

Since: Dec 08

Downingtown, PA

#12 Feb 13, 2009
Tom wrote:
Where is your daughter? Does SHE pay child support? I am not defending the father, but from your statement, one can only assume your daughter is not helping much either...sounds like blame is due on bath parts, not just his...
the 13th step

United States

#13 Feb 13, 2009
What is this a soap opera ? get a life people who really cares what these two children do.
ksg

Voorhees, NJ

#14 Feb 13, 2009
Tom wrote:
Tom, i know you are disgruntled with your situation, but love and adore that child, imagine how this child may feel when he/she reaches an age and realizes that he/she is a burden. I know you feel it is your time to enjoy retirement, but you could truly make a monumental difference in this child's life. This child could be the best thing for you and your wife, to help you remember that life is not about ourselves but what we can give to others. You are in fact raising the next generation!
boy oh boy

Washington, NJ

#16 Feb 15, 2009
i will take care of all the children who need better homes. pass them on to a family in fayetteville! instead of dropping them off with someone for just a night or weekend drop them off permanatly with someone who will teach them how to love and respect whole heartedly. Let the parents grow up and then decide to have a family when they are responsible and older!!! I think Obama would agree!!
CarlisleGirl

Lakewood, CA

#17 Feb 15, 2009
Tom wrote:
You are complaining about caring for your grandchild? And in a public forum like this, you call your own daughter stupid? Sir, if you cannot take it, bring this child to me and my husband, who will love him or her. Further, you have put out there for all time the name of the father, whom you consider a deadbeat. Perhaps so, but don't you realize the further harm you are doing to the precious young one?

I have four cousins in this world. Three of them were adopted, saved from terrible, impossible living situations, given up by young parents who could not do them justice and who loved them enough to give them a future with others who would. I am at an age that most would consider retirement age, but if you cannot or will not do right by your grandchild, let me and my husband adopt this young person and give the love and steady hand that this child deserves.

Shame on you!
jlm

Inkster, MI

#19 Feb 15, 2009
Tom wrote:
Jeez, do I feel sorry for your grandchild, with a grandfather like you I'm sure that kid is going to go far in life, no wonder your daughter turned out like she did. You have a second chance at raising this kid right--please don't tell him what you just told us about his parents--my heart goes out to the child.
agree

Inkster, MI

#20 Feb 15, 2009
Tom wrote:
Hey, if you don't want this child then give him up so he will have a chance in life, there's plenty of grandparents out there raising there grand children with out complaints, I'm sure it is hard for you. One day God forbid something might happen to you health wise and this child all grown just might take care of you complaint free.
Look

Gettysburg, PA

#21 Feb 16, 2009
the 13th step wrote:
What is this a soap opera ? get a life people who really cares what these two children do.
You need to go "p" up a rope!! Your the reason we have BAD kids in this world. If people would give these kids some encouragment then we might see a huge change in this CRAZY world!! Grow up!
Vote for better judges

Spring Run, PA

#22 Oct 17, 2011
I know a guy that was innocent in this county and was given a
$20,000 bail and the woman lied on him. Must get better judges. Women in Need (WIN) runs the court system, lawyers, judges, and domestic relations. Must have judges to reflect the total population. This guy got a 10,000 bail and an innocent guy got
$20.000. This guy is lucky!!! PFA and then Child Support is their MO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gettysburg police officer claims sexual harassm... Wed Davenport 1
Pot Feb 17 Michelle 1
News GANGS IN FRANKLIN COUNTY? After arrests of Bloo... (Aug '10) Feb 1 Pappy 102
News AARP to offer tax preparation help (Jan '11) Jan 28 In2peace 4
Woman accused of animal cruelty, danes, goats a... Jan '17 Pink Eye 7
News PA Lottery Powerball Ticket Worth $100,000 Sold... Dec '16 Saddam 6
Vincent martz Dec '16 martz friends 1

Newville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newville Mortgages