Newville teen killed in one-car crash

Newville teen killed in one-car crash

There are 7 comments on the Public Opinion story from Apr 6, 2010, titled Newville teen killed in one-car crash. In it, Public Opinion reports that:

A Newville teen-ager was killed Monday night when he was thrown from the vehicle that he was driving near his home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Public Opinion.

a mom

Gettysburg, PA

#1 Apr 6, 2010
I am so sorry to hear about this family's loss. My thoughts and prayers are with his family.
TRS

Carlisle, PA

#3 Apr 6, 2010
Jake was a wonderful friend to my daughters. They are heartbroken over this loss of a bright spirit. Rest In Piece, you will be missed!
His cousin Jessica

Birdsboro, PA

#5 Apr 6, 2010
Jacob was loved by all and taken too soon. Gracie and I love you with all of our hearts.. Your cousin Jessica and 2nd cousin Grace
His cousin Tiffany

Reading, PA

#6 Apr 6, 2010
Jacob will be missed by alot of people. He touched so many lives and we loved him very much. Jacob rest in peace I love u so much love your cousin and 2nd cousins Kailey and Kalib
a mom

Germantown, MD

#7 Apr 7, 2010
We are praying for Jake's family, as a mom of 2 sons, my heart breaks for their loss. May they find peace knowing he is in a better place and he will be missed by everyone that knew him.
mom4

Reedsville, PA

#8 Apr 7, 2010
I am so sorry for your loss. Know you're in our thoughts.
Megan Wagner

Camp Hill, PA

#9 Apr 7, 2010
This boy was my best friend. I used to spend so much time with him. He taught me everything I need to know. He saved my life twice, I believe it was. Nothing was wrong with him, he just made the mistake of not wearing his seatbelt. Nobody should blame his parents.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Flaggers bear rage of Franklin County motorists (Aug '09) Jun 25 NPG 45
joanna sheppard Jun 6 mojo 1
News Former Carroll Valley officer charged with corr... (Feb '14) May '16 Davenport 15
Bethany Crabtree (Mar '15) Apr '16 Not surprised 2
Crossdressers Apr '16 TruckerD 4
News Local Colleges Still Losing War Against Student... Mar '16 phaqsno 5
News Carlisle woman jailed on defiant trespass charge Mar '16 Hillary Bengazi 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newville Mortgages