Three teens, one toddler injured in S...

Three teens, one toddler injured in Sunday crash

There are 8 comments on the Public Opinion story from Sep 14, 2009, titled Three teens, one toddler injured in Sunday crash. In it, Public Opinion reports that:

Four people were injured, one critically, in a one-car crash Sunday on Shippensburg Road in North Newton Township.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Public Opinion.

my two cents

Defiance, OH

#1 Sep 14, 2009
That is a very twisty turny road with lots of hills. People fly down it, it's really a miracle there aren't more accidents like this on this road.
Common cents

United States

#2 Sep 14, 2009
This is what happens when texting while driving
Gcastle 17225

Shippensburg, PA

#3 Sep 14, 2009
Common cents wrote:
This is what happens when texting while driving
You dont know why the accident occured!!! So until you have facts, then you can make a mature judgement!!!!
We are Rome

United States

#4 Sep 14, 2009
Glad the little kid is ok, too bad the teens are too stupid to know what seatbelts are for.
Common cents

United States

#5 Sep 15, 2009
Gcastle 17225 wrote:
<quoted text>
You dont know why the accident occured!!! So until you have facts, then you can make a mature judgement!!!!
Based on the defensive nature of your reply leads me to believe that you are one who texts while driving

“Not fallen”

Since: May 08

WalMartBoro, PA

#6 Sep 15, 2009
I don't think it's the best policy to allow a toddler to ride with three teenage boys. And I don't care if one of them is the father. Three teenage boys in one car is a risk all in itself.
why

Levittown, PA

#7 Sep 15, 2009
why is anytime there is an accident someone always says they were texting. If didn't say that so don't judge!
one of the teens

Carlisle, PA

#8 Sep 22, 2011
guess what, i was in the car that day an there was no texting while driving... -.-

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
vincent eugene martz Sep 18 matt raffer 1
News Biglerville man caught stealing woman's underwe... (Jul '15) Sep 18 Panty Sniffer 6
Mary jane. Sep 2 adam15 5
News Shippensburg's Logan A. George set for hearing ... (Sep '13) Aug 30 La la la 6
Holly Hornbaker is cheating on her man. Aug '16 Goodfriend 1
egor Aug '16 friends in high p... 1
chambersburg pa walmart Jul '16 Martz friends 1

Newville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newville Mortgages