Franklin County area police log

Full story: Public Opinion 6
DUI: Joseph H. Marks Jr., no age given, of Chambersburg was arrested for allegedly driving under the influence on July 7. Chambersburg Police said Marks was arrested after a traffic stop at 400 E. Ludwig Ave. Full Story
Amazing

Greencastle, PA

#2 Aug 18, 2010
you have got to be kidding me!!! Someone reported their NO TRESPASSING sign was broken,,come on get a life,,the police have better things to do! Wal-Mart sells them everyday
Astounded

Warren, OH

#3 Aug 18, 2010
It's good to report in case it happens again and the perp is caught. The paper trail is already in place for retroactive charges.

Maybe instead of gelling at the victim, you should find the criminal and yell at them.
Astounded

Warren, OH

#4 Aug 18, 2010
"yelling"
Ghostrider

United States

#5 Aug 18, 2010
The public opinion does not report what needs to be reported, Like even though we are with drawing troops that the private contractors coming out of Afganistan are going into Irag, such as Bkackwater, How about some reporting on todays prisons and what they've learned when they get out and with a record do they really have a chance to become a flurishing citizen, come on america open your eyes.
Amazing

Greencastle, PA

#6 Aug 19, 2010
Astounded wrote:
It's good to report in case it happens again and the perp is caught. The paper trail is already in place for retroactive charges.
Maybe instead of gelling at the victim, you should find the criminal and yell at them.
what should we yell at the perp,,you shouldnt brake my sign,,you are probably the person who reported this!! I really doubt there is any paper trail in this case!!!,,the only trail leads to the trash can
Datalogger

United States

#7 Jan 1, 2011
Obviously, if the police show up, they write up a report.

I would recommend yelling don't "break" my sign as opposed to "don't brake my sign." I wouldn't want the criminal to know you're stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"... about my mother, I'm trying to get the fac... Mon DON MEEHAN 2
Fire rips through Carlisle apartment building, ... Jan 2 KOS 1
Review: Platinum Preowned LLC (Apr '14) Jan 2 Neesiegirl 3
vince martz (Jul '14) Dec '14 matt raffer 2
Middletown man arrested and charged in Shippens... (Oct '10) Dec '14 ArgoArgoArgo 28
Franklin County area police log (Aug '10) Dec '14 Azraelstcloud 6
Not everyone benefiting from growth in Carlisle Nov '14 Tyrone from Uptown 3
Newville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Newville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:14 pm PST

NBC Sports 5:14PM