Newville man accidentally shoots himself

Newville man accidentally shoots himself

There are 12 comments on the Public Opinion story from Apr 11, 2011, titled Newville man accidentally shoots himself. In it, Public Opinion reports that:

Police said a Newville man who accidentally shot himself wasn't supposed to have a gun in the first place.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Public Opinion.

doubletalk

Gettysburg, PA

#2 Apr 11, 2011
talk about shooting yourself in the foot.
say what

Chambersburg, PA

#3 Apr 11, 2011
Oops!
Trojan Fan

San Francisco, CA

#4 Apr 11, 2011
If I had a dollar every time I read this headline in the PO
Darth Vader

Chambersburg, PA

#5 Apr 11, 2011
A little poetic justice

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6 Apr 11, 2011
Sounds like this guy is a threat 2 Himself!!!
Does castle law apply????
junkyard dog

Fayetteville, PA

#7 Apr 11, 2011
LOL. Sooner or later, they all get caught.
disagree

Greencastle, PA

#8 Apr 11, 2011
You just can't fix stupid.
Pshh

Framingham, MA

#10 Apr 11, 2011
I knew just as much reading the headline as I did reading the article
AWWHAAAHAHAHAH

Williamsport, PA

#12 Apr 12, 2011
Dumb Dumbbbbbdaaa Dumb DUMMMMMM!! Awww witch way do i go george witch way do i gooooo...Question of the DAY how the Bleep!! do you shoot your self in the LEG with a 22 RIFLE!!!! its LONGGGG should be hanging at the ground..what the bleeep did he do lay it in his lap DUMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYY
littlefeats2003

Chambersburg, PA

#13 Apr 12, 2011
I am not familiar with the laws regarding gun sales. Is it a requirement to have passed a gun safety course before allowing someone to purchase any kind of firearm? I guess who ever owned the gun did not secure it properly in order for the person to have access to it. If it was his and he was on any kind of probation as the article read why is it the firearm was allowed to be in his possesion. I know our police and probation departments cant search every offenders home but come on . Does'nt this gun have to be registered to him . If so why cant there be a law the firearms have to be relinquished or proof that a responsible adult has possesion of the guns and they are safely secured..So glasd he did not kill himself. Ok Just my thoughts. Anyone have any answers. Thanks.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#14 Apr 12, 2011
He'll remove himself from the gene pool at some point...
johniej

Shippensburg, PA

#15 Apr 12, 2011
littlefeats2003 wrote:
I am not familiar with the laws regarding gun sales. Is it a requirement to have passed a gun safety course before allowing someone to purchase any kind of firearm? I guess who ever owned the gun did not secure it properly in order for the person to have access to it. If it was his and he was on any kind of probation as the article read why is it the firearm was allowed to be in his possesion. I know our police and probation departments cant search every offenders home but come on . Does'nt this gun have to be registered to him . If so why cant there be a law the firearms have to be relinquished or proof that a responsible adult has possesion of the guns and they are safely secured..So glasd he did not kill himself. Ok Just my thoughts. Anyone have any answers. Thanks.
It doesn't matter you don't know the laws. Convicted Felons are not allowed to have any firearms!!! With the exception of some old percusion weapons.(flintlocks,types)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holly Hornbaker is cheating on her man. Aug 18 Goodfriend 1
egor Aug 13 friends in high p... 1
Mary jane. Aug 11 hey 4
chambersburg pa walmart Jul '16 Martz friends 1
News Flaggers bear rage of Franklin County motorists (Aug '09) Jun '16 NPG 45
joanna sheppard Jun '16 mojo 1
News Former Carroll Valley officer charged with corr... (Feb '14) May '16 Davenport 15

Newville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newville Mortgages