God bless ya'lls community.

God bless ya'lls community.

Posted in the Newtown Forum

Lost Soul

Jackson, MO

#1 Dec 14, 2012
Theres is gonna be alot of hurt going on,God bless ya'll in this time of sorrow..
speeder

Tucker, GA

#2 Dec 14, 2012
Lost Soul wrote:
Theres is gonna be alot of hurt going on,God bless ya'll in this time of sorrow..
Prayers coming from TN to the family's of this tragic mess!!!

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#3 Dec 14, 2012
speeder wrote:
<quoted text>
Prayers coming from TN to the family's of this tragic mess!!!
Agreed, may you find some sort of comfort in this time of tragedy.
Lost Soul

Jackson, MO

#4 Dec 14, 2012
Imagine the Christmas these parents are gonna go through,they've probably got gifts under the tree that will never be given..This is one of them times you go home & hold your kids & be thankful for what you have..
Just me

Beckley, WV

#5 Dec 14, 2012
Such a tragedy..Ct., you are all in our thoughts and prayers. Especially Parents and family, and the school children who witnessed this, and employees at the school...Sending prayers from WV.
mother and teacher

Mountain Home, AR

#6 Dec 14, 2012
Just wanted this community to know that our hearts and prayers are with you. Don't forget the love we (as a nation) are sending your way. I can't imagine the pain... I teach 20 3-5 year olds, and I have two of my own at home. My heart is breaking for you all. Love from Arkansas.
mother

Middlesboro, KY

#7 Dec 14, 2012
As a parent of a 5 year old i cant imagine what terror those little children must have felt.This is so sad and a million prayers for all involved for im heartbroken for them.GOD BLESS
parentof4

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Dec 14, 2012
My heart hurts for you. God bless the little children. Why involve those babies in such evil. My thoughts are with you parent's and family's tonight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 'Fake News' Con: A Case Study 9 hr Vulva2976 26
News Newtown school board greets Sandy Hook skeptics... (May '14) 10 hr Razor 18
News Brookfield man charged with possession of firea... (Sep '09) 14 hr Clc 22
News Man arrested with 26.59 ounces of crystal meth ... Thu Honesty 3
News Landlords looking as Fortunoff stores prepare t... (Mar '09) Dec 4 Vickie 17
News Wallingford man dies after being cut by sword (Aug '08) Nov 27 Neighbord hater 103
News America needs best, brightest (Sep '08) Nov 26 player 63

Newtown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newtown Mortgages