What to so with the school

Posted in the Newtown Forum

School memorial idea

Brandon, FL

#1 Dec 17, 2012
I would like to put an idea out there. This school is now and will forever be remembered in such a tragic way so I think they should demolish it and in its place build a kids playground dedicated in the names of those kids. This way it will be a joyous place that all people can bring there children to and bring back the laughter that was once there. Just my ideas.
Mahasattva

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Dec 17, 2012
School memorial idea wrote:
I would like to put an idea out there. This school is now and will forever be remembered in such a tragic way so I think they should demolish it and in its place build a kids playground dedicated in the names of those kids. This way it will be a joyous place that all people can bring there children to and bring back the laughter that was once there. Just my ideas.
The origin of suffering is attachment. Just let it go, let it go.

As soon as the forensic investigation is completed, clean up and then open the school back up as a school. Don't give the perpetrator(s) any more power than they've already taken. They will have their own moral debts to pay.
Mahasattva

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Dec 17, 2012
Vaccines Kill 28 wrote:
Put a statue honouring all the vaccine injured children from the 1990"s like Adam Lanza
They were droolers and kids who just needed to be backhanded and had a few teeth knocked loose. Stop blaming their actions on a vaccine. Blame it on inbreeding and a violence-soaked childhood.
Mahasattva

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Dec 17, 2012
Adam Lanza wrote:
<quoted text> No one should take advice from scum like you.
White devil, prepare yourself, you owe a great debt to the universe. Until you make good on it, you will have pain and suffering for the rest of your miserable life.
School memorial idea

United States

#8 Dec 18, 2012
Mahasattva wrote:
<quoted text>
The origin of suffering is attachment. Just let it go, let it go.
As soon as the forensic investigation is completed, clean up and then open the school back up as a school. Don't give the perpetrator(s) any more power than they've already taken. They will have their own moral debts to pay.
. Would you want to have your child in a classroom with those kind of memories? I wouldn't . They need to make it a place where children will come with laughter to uplift all those kids spirits and that school will never be the same to allow that
Remeron

Saint Petersburg, FL

#9 Dec 18, 2012
Vaccines Kill 28 wrote:
Put a statue honouring all the vaccine injured children from the 1990"s like Adam Lanza
Put a statue for all the children harmed by psychiatric drugging.

www.ritalindeath.com

http://tv.naturalnews.com/v.asp...

Rebecca Riley

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Long Duration Snow, Ice and Rain Storm to Hit M... 21 hr Fran Calabrese Sc... 1
Teen charged with stealing from New Milford tee... (Mar '09) Mon Bran 9
sandy hook = hoax Feb 27 Riverbank resident 9
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) Feb 25 CTM 12,176
Data Recovery safety knowledge (three) Feb 4 Zach 2
Newtown school board greets Sandy Hook skeptics... (May '14) Jan '15 Another photo ano... 17
FIFA Ballon dOr 2014 awards cheap fifa 15 coins Jan '15 OUW LEE 2

Winter Storm Watch for Fairfield County was issued at March 04 at 4:23AM EST

Newtown News Video

Newtown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Newtown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:44 am PST

NFL 4:44AM
Report: Johnson urging GM to bring Revis back to Jets
Bleacher Report 6:56 AM
Maxwell, McCourty Headline Jets' Free-Agent Big Board
Yahoo! Sports 1:14 PM
Weatherford, Rice to donate brains for medical research
Bleacher Report 1:21 PM
Jets, Raiders and Patriots Among Top Landing Spots for Free Agent Darrelle Revis
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Weighing the Pros and Cons of Jets Top Free-Agent Targets