Town officials say principal at US sc...

Town officials say principal at US school died lunging at gunman during rampage

There are 2 comments on the Medincine Hat News story from Dec 15, 2012, titled Town officials say principal at US school died lunging at gunman during rampage. In it, Medincine Hat News reports that:

Town officials say the principal who died in the rampage at a U.S. school was killed while lunging at the gunman as she tried to overtake him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Medincine Hat News.

Christian Armstrong

Canyon Lake, TX

#1 Dec 15, 2012
As so many of us since hearing the horrible news from Newtown, my heart is broken. I feel like I felt after 9/11 and after the Amish killings and the theater slaughter - I'd given anything to be able to help the families, but feel so helpless.

My thoughts and prayers are with them and I can only hope that many blessings will come out of these babies' and their protectors' sacrifices.

United States

#2 Dec 16, 2012
We need more doctors in the schools to intercept troubled troubled confused keg men specially...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Fairfield man dies on honeymoon (Mar '09) 5 hr DIRT 51
News Sandy Hook families to Bass Pro Shops: Stop sel... Tue im not a doctor 5
Whitt best man for coroner Mar 19 Harrison Fannin 1
News Future of Oxford post office unclear (Nov '15) Mar 12 FHAYNES 4
Wheel Easy driving school (Feb '17) Mar 12 Former Student 6
Drop one-Add one Mar 10 1CoolCat 2
News Cartus lays off workers (Sep '08) Mar 9 Mary 929

Newtown Jobs

Personal Finance

Newtown Mortgages