Actor's house to hit auction block Sa...

Actor's house to hit auction block Saturday

There are 36 comments on the NewsTimes.com story from Dec 12, 2007, titled Actor's house to hit auction block Saturday. In it, NewsTimes.com reports that:

A mansion owned by actor Giancarlo Esposito goes on the auction block Saturday in a foreclosure auction forced by Wachovia Bank.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsTimes.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jane in CT

Arlington, TX

#21 Dec 13, 2007
Momoftwo wrote:
I did work for them as well. And yes, very nice and kind people, they made me feel as if I where family...Great parents!
This could happen to anyone of you too...The comment about them being separated and them being Low lives is just low- that is all you Guys have to say?....you don't know their story and it is none of your/our Business... They have paid enough Taxes in the past Years I am shore...especially if you compare them to some of the ones who don't pay them at all and live on Our expenses!!
Are you kidding? I just don't have to pay "enough taxes", I have to pay all my taxes - why are these people special. If they didn't want critizism, they should have stayed out of the public papers or told the entire story. They may be the nice but they are still irresponsible - and somehow I'll be paying their bill when my taxes and bank fees go up.
Kris

United States

#22 Apr 25, 2008
Nice people huh?
Joy was my friend and she was sleeping with my husband for 6 months before I finally found out!
some good i and h

Germany

#23 Apr 25, 2008
Looking at the guy's pictures, I'd have to say that maybe he should be on the auction block, too.
FrozenAngryRacis t

Houston, TX

#24 Apr 25, 2008
some good i and h wrote:
Looking at the guy's pictures, I'd have to say that maybe he should be on the auction block, too.
Just get a dark blow-up doll with super size features.
FrozenAngryRacis t

Houston, TX

#25 Apr 25, 2008
Kris wrote:
Nice people huh?
Joy was my friend and she was sleeping with my husband for 6 months before I finally found out!
Why are you telling us this?
curious

New York, NY

#26 May 1, 2008
Kris wrote:
Nice people huh?
When was this that Joy was sleeping with your husband? I heard she was also having another affair with a married man recently...
veronica bush

AOL

#27 Jan 10, 2009
To those of you who are casting stones - God forbid you ever find you personal buisness in the newspaper and have everyone make a judgement about your situation WITHOUT knowing the full story! Have some repsect for those who have to suffer the humiliation of foreclosure. Rich people lose money in the market like everyone else and cant pay their bills. Give them a break and stop judging people!
backatcha

Montgomery, AL

#29 Feb 19, 2009
Kevbo wrote:
This Susan Tuz has got to be the worst reporter in News-Times history (and what does that say).
There are mistakes in nearly every article she writes.
This time, her story states
'...Esposito and his wife, Joy McManigal... moved out of it six months ago, said Realtor Nancy Cantaleano, of Prudential Connecticut, who handled the original listing'
It isn't Nancy Cantaleano, it is Nancy Panaleano -- her husband is the actor Joe Pantaleano, or Joey Pants, from Soprano fame.
Ms. Tuz can't get any story right, it seems.
So does Nancy have a different last name than her husband? How many times has this woman been married?? Cantaleano, Panaleano, Pantaleano..Cantaloupe anyone?
Who

Worcester, MA

#30 Feb 20, 2009
Who the heck is this guy? Never even heard of him.
Sal Minella

Montpelier, VT

#31 Feb 20, 2009
Giancarlo Who? What movie has this clown done.
BrBa Phan

Lawrence, MA

#32 Sep 1, 2011
looks like mr. esposito and his brood get the last laugh...couldn't be happier for he and his family
aches

Newark, NJ

#34 Sep 24, 2012
giancarlo is a excellant actor see breaking bad dont know why he lost his home his wife is a producer
aches

Newark, NJ

#35 Sep 24, 2012
see breaking bad giancarlo did a great job dont know why he lost his home his wife is a producer
Virginia

New York, NY

#36 Oct 25, 2012
Daniel wrote:
Who is this actor I have never heard of?
I suggest you research Giancarlo Esposito using Wikipedia. He has been a well know actor for a number of years. He currently appears in the new Fall series Revolution as well as the acclaimed series Once Upon a time not to mention numerous other TV series. Never heard of his wife though.
Leila Y Abbassi

Fredericksburg, TX

#37 Nov 23, 2013
erwatchnews wrote:
<quoted text>
odd, I recognize the words as being from my language...but its as though they were put in a blender and then re-assembled to make a NEW language.
curious...is this performance art?
I'm sorry, that was hilarious!!!!'
Margo

San Jose, CA

#38 Friday Sep 1
lilmouth wrote:
foreclosure???
you mean they couldnt pay their mortgage any longer!!!

funny them being wealthy upstandind citizens and "activists" guess they decided to stick the town instead of being responsible homeowners, someone has to also pay the snobs in ridgefield their back taxes too.

and im sure wachovia doesnt appreciate the blame being place on them....and being misrepresented.
You are a horrible person. I hope you lost a home to foreclosure when Bush sold u out to banks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dennis and Shirley Beulah Watson 22 hr HAHAHA 15
News ICE suspect named in money laundering probe (Mar '08) Wed Trump Bot 91
News Police: Woman charged after false 911 call Sep 17 America Gentleman... 2
News DMV seeks new license vendor in Fairfield, New ... Sep 17 BPT 3
News Danbury man faces assault charges after ex-wife... (Feb '08) Sep 7 Jerk off 481
News Cow's Outside calls in quits in Danbury (Mar '08) Sep 6 Dave 222
i left newtown because of sandy hook fraud Jul '17 x newtowner 1

Newtown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newtown Mortgages