Actor's house to hit auction block Saturday

Full story: NewsTimes.com 35
A mansion owned by actor Giancarlo Esposito goes on the auction block Saturday in a foreclosure auction forced by Wachovia Bank. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Momoftwo

Sandy Hook, CT

#1 Dec 12, 2007
I am sorry to hear this! The Esposito's are very kind and friendly people. I hope evrything works out for all of them!
Jane in CT

La Puente, CA

#2 Dec 12, 2007
I thought a bank forecloses on a property because the mortgage dosn't get paid. These people abandoned this property - it's an overgrown mess outside. This actor and his wife sound like immature losers.
Daniel

Boston, MA

#3 Dec 12, 2007
Who is this actor I have never heard of?
small wonder

Danbury, CT

#4 Dec 12, 2007
Daniel wrote:
Who is this actor I have never heard of?
if he wasn't "Vickie" on SMALL WONDER daniel has never heard of him.
Danbury AdMan

Rochester, NY

#5 Dec 12, 2007
Why is there a picture of Paul Baker attached to this article?
Daniel

Boston, MA

#6 Dec 12, 2007
small wonder wrote:
<quoted text>
if he wasn't "Vickie" on SMALL WONDER daniel has never heard of him.
Not sure who Vickie is either...
small wonder

Danbury, CT

#7 Dec 12, 2007
Daniel wrote:
she's a small wonder, dan.
RacerX

Woodbury, CT

#8 Dec 12, 2007
Daniel wrote:
<quoted text>
EBT only knows who Vickie is because he is president of Donna Pesco's Fan Club

Here is link to Giancarlo Esposito's work......notice #15 in list ...SHO's favorite subject

http://imdb.com/name/nm0002064/
chim chim

Danbury, CT

#9 Dec 12, 2007
RacerX wrote:
Here is link to Giancarlo Esposito's work......notice #15 in list
I'm surprised you noticed that, usually SHO and myself are the only ones who can.
Pops Racer

Woodbury, CT

#10 Dec 12, 2007
chim chim wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm surprised you noticed that, usually SHO and myself are the only ones who can.
I read that somewhere
CT NEWSWATCHER

Exeter, NH

#11 Dec 12, 2007
Giancarlo Esposito and his wife, Joy McManigal, are loosers BIG TIME. Never heard of these characters. But, that said, no lose, period! Are these characters still married in real life? Both seem to live separate lives. Well, so much for their fling in life.
erwatchnews

Danbury, CT

#12 Dec 12, 2007
CT NEWSWATCHER wrote:
Giancarlo Esposito and his wife, Joy McManigal, are loosers BIG TIME. Never heard of these characters. But, that said, no lose, period! Are these characters still married in real life? Both seem to live separate lives. Well, so much for their fling in life.
odd, I recognize the words as being from my language...but its as though they were put in a blender and then re-assembled to make a NEW language.

curious...is this performance art?
lilmouth

West Hartford, CT

#13 Dec 12, 2007
foreclosure???
you mean they couldnt pay their mortgage any longer!!!

funny them being wealthy upstandind citizens and "activists" guess they decided to stick the town instead of being responsible homeowners, someone has to also pay the snobs in ridgefield their back taxes too.

and im sure wachovia doesnt appreciate the blame being place on them....and being misrepresented.
Kevbo

AOL

#14 Dec 12, 2007
This Susan Tuz has got to be the worst reporter in News-Times history (and what does that say).

There are mistakes in nearly every article she writes.

This time, her story states

'...Esposito and his wife, Joy McManigal... moved out of it six months ago, said Realtor Nancy Cantaleano, of Prudential Connecticut, who handled the original listing'

It isn't Nancy Cantaleano, it is Nancy Panaleano -- her husband is the actor Joe Pantaleano, or Joey Pants, from Soprano fame.

Ms. Tuz can't get any story right, it seems.
Rick S

Ellicott City, MD

#15 Dec 12, 2007
I used to work for the phone company and helped install the phone lines to his home. He, and his family, were some of the most gracious and kind people I've met. When the work ran late, they offered us dinner (which we politely declined).
Capitol_Punishme nt

Boston, MA

#16 Dec 12, 2007
Must be nice to just walk away from a 1.2 million dollar house.
Capitol_Punishme nt

Boston, MA

#17 Dec 12, 2007
Rick S wrote:
I used to work for the phone company and helped install the phone lines to his home. He, and his family, were some of the most gracious and kind people I've met. When the work ran late, they offered us dinner (which we politely declined).
They are so nice, they stiffed the bank.
Momoftwo

Sandy Hook, CT

#18 Dec 12, 2007
I did work for them as well. And yes, very nice and kind people, they made me feel as if I where family...Great parents!
This could happen to anyone of you too...The comment about them being separated and them being Low lives is just low- that is all you Guys have to say?....you don't know their story and it is none of your/our Business... They have paid enough Taxes in the past Years I am shore...especially if you compare them to some of the ones who don't pay them at all and live on Our expenses!!
Capitol_Punishme nt

Boston, MA

#19 Dec 12, 2007
Momoftwo wrote:
I did work for them as well. And yes, very nice and kind people, they made me feel as if I where family...Great parents!
This could happen to anyone of you too...The comment about them being separated and them being Low lives is just low- that is all you Guys have to say?....you don't know their story and it is none of your/our Business... They have paid enough Taxes in the past Years I am shore...especially if you compare them to some of the ones who don't pay them at all and live on Our expenses!!
The NT made it our business by writing the article and even tried to contact the offending low lifes.
HangCP

Boston, MA

#20 Dec 13, 2007
Capitol_Punishment wrote:
<quoted text>
The NT made it our business by writing the article and even tried to contact the offending low lifes.
Jealousy is evil!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 24 min spocko 12,129
Danbury man accused of sexually assaulting child 4 hr Pete 2
SBA = Stinky Black Animal 4 hr Pete 1
out of work and i need money really bad (May '13) 6 hr kat_ash15 6
3 arrested in Windham High stabbing (May '09) Dec 21 Johnny45 12
The need for an NAACP chapter Dec 20 Nate 9
From 12-5-09 to 10-31-14..and all my mother's "... Dec 20 Diana Vickery 7

Newtown News Video

Newtown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Newtown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE