Brookfield Residents Petitioning to Overturn Selectmen's Support of Greenridge Plan

Aug 23, 2011 Full story: Patch.com

A petition is circulating around Brookfield to rescind the action taken by the Board of Selectmen at an August 17 special meeting putting the town of Brookfield's support behind Aquarion Water Company's plan to bring potable water to the residents of Greenridge.

Full Story
CTM

Sandy Hook, CT

#1 Aug 23, 2011
This sounds more like someone is angry that they can't sell contaminated water to Brookfield. With Newtowns main Aquifer in the middle of the pollution on Buttonshop Rd., the Batchelder Brownfield,(one of the nations top ten), and the HUGE Newtown Landfill , all of which have been leaching into the water system for years,who wouldn't want to pump out as much crap as they could from there? And get paid!! The Newtown Leadership and friends are far to greedy and selfish to do anything for this town except to find new ways to rob the taxpayer. Now they want to rob and poison the people next door. Must be something in the water and the inbreeding that makes this bunch such poor humans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CT Who do you support for Governor in Connecticut ... (Oct '10) 30 min John Wilkinson 795
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 1 hr Le Jimbo 10,916
The Bridge liquor store opens in Big Y plaza (Dec '08) 16 hr Corky 12
I'm looking for someone to who buys leftover ga... Sep 20 Kimberz00 1
Chinese exchange students fill empty nests Sep 18 BrightonSA 2
Danbury man faces assault charges after ex-wife... (Feb '08) Sep 18 Sorry BM 191
Students get safety training for off-campus living Sep 17 Community Disorga... 1
•••

Newtown News Video

•••
•••

Newtown Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Newtown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Newtown News, Events & Info