Newtown parents bristle at Michael Mo...

Newtown parents bristle at Michael Moore's call to release crime scene photos

There are 6 comments on the examiner.com story from Mar 16, 2013, titled Newtown parents bristle at Michael Moore's call to release crime scene photos. In it, examiner.com reports that:

Maybe Michael Moore 's problem in attempting to get inside the heads of parents whose children were slain in the shooting at Newtown is that he doesn't know what it's like to lose a child.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at examiner.com.

CTM

United States

#1 Mar 16, 2013
One of the first things needed to start healing is acceptance. This is a very hard thing for anyone to accept. The truth will set you free. A part of each parent is gone forever, that doesn't mean living in the fresh circumstance of this tragedy has to be forever. With so little truth coming forth, and the huge political circus this is, a good chunk of the nation wants to know what happened so they can heal as well. That someone did this is deeply disconcerting to any healthy human, and closure, an answer, a reason would help. The political vultures that run this state are having a blast. They have their anti-gun platform complete with most vulnerable and innocent of victims. Seems they are hiding the real problem, what made Adam go off, and have replaced it with "guns are the problem". Blumenthal and Co. are having a political blast at your expense and the longer they hide the truth, the longer it will take to begin healing.
Qbert

United States

#2 Mar 16, 2013
Alegedly, Michael Moore wanted pics of the dead kids to film gun activists jerkng off over them. Typical liberal. I`m sure not one of these gun people would want to make love to a child or at least sleep with them beforehand. The internet only produces the best of socoety. This is what poor people deserve: guns and an amendment.
CTM

United States

#3 Mar 16, 2013
Qbert wrote:
Alegedly, Michael Moore wanted pics of the dead kids to film gun activists jerkng off over them. Typical liberal. I`m sure not one of these gun people would want to make love to a child or at least sleep with them beforehand. The internet only produces the best of socoety. This is what poor people deserve: guns and an amendment.
........You can always seek help. Sounds like you should have long ago.
Qbert

United States

#4 Mar 17, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>........You can always seek help. Sounds like you should have long ago.
Look at the puny Lib starting sentences with periods. Must be hard to type with that black welfare penis in your mouth, and pube fur in your eyes.
CTM

United States

#5 Mar 17, 2013
Qbert wrote:
<quoted text>Look at the puny Lib starting sentences with periods. Must be hard to type with that black welfare penis in your mouth, and pube fur in your eyes.
........ I see you're working at ruining this thread. The periods separate my post from yours, some would like to see a healthy thought. Way to hide with no address, but you can still seek help. I don't feel that Moore has a anything more than an agenda to sensationalize gun control. I don't think that degree of info is needed. There has been no real info and several lies about this tragedy and it gives the naysayers a lot of ground.
myth

Francesville, IN

#6 Mar 17, 2013
JPVance said that two children were taken to the hospital but died .Notice the pig with the mustache was always trying to hide a laugh ? Zinko barely kept a straight face . So many other images of those present laughing and joking and smiling . Gotta love those anecdotes though . How about those green ribbons ? They musta already had them ordered ? 154 loud as hell gunshots and yet the "witnesses" only heard them over the intercom ? And only a few at that . JPVance said the school was cleared within an hour Yet ms. Roig et al said they were hiding in a closet for over four hours before the police showed up . The "school nurse" said Ms. Lanza was a teacher as did others . JPVance is a police spokesman , check out his interview about the drill . If Adam Lanza was dead what proof that he was a shooter ? And why keep them dead babies in a 90degree school until well after dark ? And if Carver was the chief ME why did he refer to someone else as being the chief ME ? The mainstream media refuses to ask questions but they go for the heart wrenching pity stories . Even Nancy Grace fell for Gene Rosen's BS .Actually people DID die at Sandy Hook , Sandy Hook New Jersey , in a boat accident . Please someone find the video of the military approaching the school I distinctly heard Spanish being spoken by them . As for the "scanner" that could have been edited from years ago . And notice the scanner cop says "we got bodies in the POOL" I guess that was as close to "school" as they could find ? JPVance you are a dipshit How long you been on the force ? and only a Lt ? Is that a promotional title due to longevity ? As For Michael Moore He lives on Torch Lake Drive in Michigan . Ask his snobby neighbors what he been up to .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why did Obama seal the Sandy Hook Shooting reco... (Jul '13) 11 hr Bush World 26
Review: Bethel Academy of Martial Arts May 2 Hgw26 6
News Undocumented, uninsured May 2 Cat74 18
Fatal Sandy Hook Emergency Response Problems Apr 30 Sadie 1
News Women Discuss Careers at Housatonic Community C... Apr 30 BPT 6
News Trump's Danbury vote higher than statewide Apr 27 tomin cali 1
News Bridgeport lawyer charged with conspiring with ... Apr 24 Samuels Furnace Man 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newtown Mortgages