Want to protect schools tomorrow?

Posted in the Newtown Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lowell

United States

#1 Jan 1, 2013
Install armed guards just like Barak Obama's kids have at their school.

Gun control of any kind will NEVER protect schools.
Pete

Danbury, CT

#2 Jan 1, 2013
Lowell wrote:
Install armed guards just like Barak Obama's kids have at their school.
Gun control of any kind will NEVER protect schools.
There are too many niggers running around with guns.
These ANIMALS shouldn't ever be in schools, but on the fields picking cotton.
True.
anonymousnetruth teller

United States

#3 Jan 1, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>True.
Actually false very false
Lowell

United States

#5 Jan 1, 2013
anonymousnetruthteller wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually false very false
OK, then why were armed guards put in place in NewTown schools as soon as the shooting happened at Sandy Hook ES?

And why does the school President Obama's kids attend have 10 armed guards?

Of course the next question is why didn't strict gun laws in Connecticut prevent the Sandy Hook shooting?
No sympathy for City Thug

Rochester, NY

#6 Jan 1, 2013
The Sidwell School where Obama's kids attend had armed guards there YEARS before Obama even married Michelle, it's loaded with many kids of diplomats and US politicians and wealthy.
Lowell

United States

#7 Jan 1, 2013
No sympathy for City Thug wrote:
The Sidwell School where Obama's kids attend had armed guards there YEARS before Obama even married Michelle, it's loaded with many kids of diplomats and US politicians and wealthy.
I'll ask again, has there ever been a murder at the school?

OK, the answer is NO.

Sooo why has there NEVVER been a murder at the school?

I mean the gun laws in Washington DC are VERY STRICT. In spite of the strict gun laws they still use 10 ARMED GUARDS at the school.

Sooo If ARMED GUARDS are of no value WHY do they have the ARMED GUARDS???

Rochester, NY

#8 Jan 1, 2013
AGAIN, this is a PRIVATE SCHOOL of very important and wealthy children, not regular public kids.

And there are tens of thousands of pulic US schools that have never had an armed guard or even a shooting incident.

You do realize that Columbine had an armed Sheriff on campus when the shooting started, who had to retreat from the shooters due to them having better fire power. He didn't prevent the mass killing AT ALL.
Lowell

United States

#9 Jan 1, 2013
AGAIN, this is a PRIVATE SCHOOL of very important and wealthy children, not regular public kids.
And there are tens of thousands of pulic US schools that have never had an armed guard or even a shooting incident.
You do realize that Columbine had an armed Sheriff on campus when the shooting started, who had to retreat from the shooters due to them having better fire power. He didn't prevent the mass killing AT ALL.
I can't add anything to the following statement:

"AGAIN, this is a PRIVATE SCHOOL of very important and wealthy children, not regular public kids."

Rochester, NY

#10 Jan 1, 2013
We can't even trust our teachers not to have sex with their students, yet we want to be forced to arm them?
Lowell

United States

#11 Jan 1, 2013

"AGAIN, this is a PRIVATE SCHOOL of very important and wealthy children, not regular public kids."
Lowell

United States

#12 Jan 1, 2013
It appears the new Sandy Hook School in Monroe Ct will be a much safer campus. Note in the following statement that all outdoor walkways and paths will be monitored. I.E there will be armed guards present to protect the kids.

http://newtown.sandyhook.schooldesk.net/LinkC...
LeRoy Washington

Atlanta, GA

#13 Jan 1, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>When I'm not molesting liyttle boys, I'm sucking off big black cocks! Damn, I can't ever get my fill!.
Oh I'll give you your fill, little white boy!!!
Lowell

United States

#15 Jan 2, 2013

Lowell

United States

#16 Jan 2, 2013
I'll ask again, has there ever been a murder at the President's kids school?

OK, the answer is NO.

Sooo why has there NEVER been a murder at the school?

I mean the gun laws in Washington DC are VERY STRICT. In spite of the strict gun laws they still use 10 ARMED GUARDS at the school.

Sooo If ARMED GUARDS are of no value WHY do they have the ARMED GUARDS???
Matter of FACT

United States

#17 Jan 2, 2013
This IS GOOD:

Matter of FACT

United States

#18 Jan 2, 2013
Of course an obvious conclusion is that "regular public kids" arn't worth protecting with armed guards.

RIP Sandy Hook kids and brave staff.

Rochester, NY

#19 Jan 2, 2013
And there are tens of thousands of pulic schools that have never had an armed guard or even a shooting incident.
Ok doke its history

United States

#20 Jan 2, 2013
And there are tens of thousands of pulic schools that have never had an armed guard or even a shooting incident.
And then there was Sandy Hook ES.

RIP, kids and staff of Sandy Hook.
Stupid

United States

#21 Jan 3, 2013

Sorry but my "regular" kids are just as important as those rich private school kids. Just cause they were born into money don't mean they will have a greater purpose in life. I pray you do not reproduce cause unless they have a wealthy parent they won't be worth sh!t to you.
Laws dont work anyway

United States

#22 Jan 4, 2013
Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but my "regular" kids are just as important as those rich private school kids. Just cause they were born into money don't mean they will have a greater purpose in life. I pray you do not reproduce cause unless they have a wealthy parent they won't be worth sh!t to you.
Thank You!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wheel Easy driving school (Feb '17) Oct 9 Mary Kate 5
News Danbury man faces assault charges after ex-wife... (Feb '08) Oct 3 Jewish lover 481
News Film on Bethel's P.T. Barnum statue to screen i... Sep 28 BPT 9
Dennis and Shirley Beulah Watson Sep 27 HAHAHAHAHA 17
News Police: Woman charged after false 911 call Sep '17 America Gentleman... 2
News DMV seeks new license vendor in Fairfield, New ... Sep '17 BPT 3
News Cow's Outside calls in quits in Danbury (Mar '08) Sep '17 Dave 222

Newtown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newtown Mortgages