USA Continues 11 Month Record Gun Buying Streak

May 6, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: AmmoLand

USA Continues 11 Month Record Firearms Buying Streak Adding 840,000+ More Guns to US Homes In April April 2011 NSSF-Adjusted NICS Background Checks Up 15.2 Percent "I'll give you my gun when you take it from my cold, dead hands"..is becoming an unstoppable force in the face of Gun Grabbers! National Shooting Sports Foundation NEWTOWN, Conn - - - ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Wolverine

Cumberland, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

Judged:

The 2nd Amendment to the US Constitution FORBIDS government regulation of guns.
Bruce V

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

Judged:

I suppose this means that there are far more people that "desperately cling" than first thought.
Camilla

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

Judged:

Where are all the gun fights in the streets that all the antis keep insisting will happen? The only ones I hear about are the ones between gangs that were happening anyway.
Bruce V

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

Judged:

You question "Where are all the gun fights in the streets that all the antis keep insisting will happen?" Those gun fights are where they have always been...in the imagination and "contemporary wisdom" of progressive liberals.
Seen It Before

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

Judged:

Camilla wrote:
Where are all the gun fights in the streets that all the antis keep insisting will happen? The only ones I hear about are the ones between gangs that were happening anyway.
Since guns are an inanimate object not capable of firing themselves I would say that the sales are to law abiding citizens. Sort of puts a kink in the idea of blood running in the streets from all those horrible guns out there now don't it? Must ruin their day knowing that all those guns are out there not causing problems.
Carmen

Olive Branch, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

Seen It Before wrote:
<quoted text>Since guns are an inanimate object not capable of firing themselves I would say that the sales are to law abiding citizens. Sort of puts a kink in the idea of blood running in the streets from all those horrible guns out there now don't it? Must ruin their day knowing that all those guns are out there not causing problems.
"Since guns are an inanimate object not capable of firing themselves I would say that the sales are to law abiding citizens" I'd bet next week's paycheck on it. oh but dont' you know that more guns means more violence and more killing?(rolling eyes) But seriously, I would guess that the rise in gun sales is because of Obama's history on voting on gun laws. Based on his voting, I would say he would support banning all guns, which would throw some people into getting all they can while they can. Don't you think it is odd that there has been such a drastic increase in the sale of guns/ammmo and there hasn't been such a drastic increase in crime as some would have thought?
Sharkey

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2011

Judged:

Carmen wrote:
<quoted text>"Since guns are an inanimate object not capable of firing themselves I would say that the sales are to law abiding citizens" I'd bet next week's paycheck on it. oh but dont' you know that more guns means more violence and more killing?(rolling eyes) But seriously, I would guess that the rise in gun sales is because of Obama's history on voting on gun laws. Based on his voting, I would say he would support banning all guns, which would throw some people into getting all they can while they can. Don't you think it is odd that there has been such a drastic increase in the sale of guns/ammmo and there hasn't been such a drastic increase in crime as some would have thought?
Too bad I can't post jsut a picture in reply. Next best thing:

http://www.xdtalk.com/gallery/data/600/Salesm...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Newtown Discussions

Search the Newtown Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 4 hr Sandra Fluke 9,113
Woman accused of torching mother's home Fri AVA-AVA-AVA 4
Police: Man Stabbed At Danbury Bar In Dispute O... Wed HatShlttyBLOG 1
Huge abandoned house in Newtown Jul 9 justwondering 1
Black people smell (Jun '08) Jul 8 HatShlttyBLOG 120
Fireworks over Lake Lillinonah (Jul '08) Jul 5 Cheryl 3
Brookfield weight loss center triples in size, ... Jul 5 Chiropractor from Chicago 2
•••
•••

Newtown News Video

•••
•••

Newtown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Newtown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE