To the lanza family

Posted in the Newtown Forum

Lee

Lexington, KY

#1 Dec 16, 2012
My heart and love go's out to all of you
My God walk with you in your time of need. Much love from Ky.
Just wondering

Morristown, TN

#2 Dec 16, 2012
From Tennessee: Prayers are with you and all of your family in this time of need.
Question

Saint Petersburg, FL

#3 Dec 16, 2012
Was he taking psychiatric mind pills like every other school shooter ?

School Shootings / Incidents

See http://ssristories.com/index.php...

I made the newspapers when I had a psychotic break from big pharma poison and the cops came cause I was screaming about suicide. I told the cops to shoot me ect... If they thought I had a gun they would have.

The doctor that did the reckless perscribing just blamed my "illness" for the whole thing. I went to that fraud doctor for insomnia in my late 20s. I had no "illness".

Psych drugs kill.
roby

Fairport, NY

#5 Dec 18, 2012
AdamLanzaVaccineVictim wrote:
Lanza family, my son is 21 he too was damaged by vaccines in the 1990's when regressive autism became an ignored epidemic. Like others our child was never the same after a series of vaccinations. Adam was obviouly a frustrated and angry fellow because he felt either cheated or felt like a loser. Actually he was a victim of vaccine injury and a victim of government/pharma negligence, coverup and experimentation. Adam has reignited the issue. Its unfortunate he tarnished himself the way he did, but he should not be considered mentally fit and truly responsible. Pharma is.
give it a break with your sob story, your son was born that way not because of vaccine and why feel sorry for the lanza family? they are just as much too blame for the murder of those children as adam was. unless they lived under a rock they had to know thwere son was crazy I did notread anthing about how the family HAD SPECIAL CARE FOR HIM. WE LIVE IN THE UNITED STATES WHERE WE HAVE ALL SORTS OF MENTAL EXPERTS , CLINICIANS, DOCTORS, ALL THE MEDICAL HELP WE CAN POSSIBLY WANT THE MOTHER HAD AN INCOME OF OVER 200,000 DOLLARS A YEAR IN ALIMONY WITH YEARLY INCREASES . MAYBE SHE WAS TOO CHEAP TO GET HELP FOR THE LUNATIC SON,. i DON'T FEEL SORRY FOR THE LANZA FAMILY. I DEEL A TERRIBLY SORRY FOR THE CHILDREN THAT WERE MURDERED AND FOR THEIR FAMILIES. THEY HAVE TO LIVE EVERY WAKING DAY FOR THERE ENTIRE LIVES KNOWING THE FEAR AND PAIN THEIR CHILDREN HAD TO ENDURE. TRY RESTING YOUR HEAD DOWN AT NIGHT AND THINK ABOUT THAT DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK THE FAMILIES WILL FORGIVE THE LANZA FAMILY AND ADAM . I HOPE NOT FORGIVENESS SHOULD NOT BE IN THEIR VOCABULARY THEY EVENTUALLY WILL FEEL LESS GRIEF BUT IT WILL ALWAYS REMAIN GRIEF TO A DEGREE FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES AND WONDERING WHAT MIGHT HAVE BENN FOR THEIR CHILDREN. SORROW IS FOR A LOVING ANIMAL THAT PASSES OR A FLOWER THAT DIES. NOT FOR A MURDERER OF CHILDREN SORROW IS FOR THE VICTIM AND THEIR FAMILIES.
roby

Fairport, NY

#7 Dec 18, 2012
<quoted text> suckit imbecile
and you call yourself a christian? thank god my beliefs are not the same as yours and your fanatical followers. I guess we learn everyday I have not heard the slang suck it imbecile in a long time it was really rather funny and childish .I guess christians sucha as you when then do not get agreement have to result to name calling.I seem to recall reading that inancient times this was popular during the renaissance period.
Bob

Oscoda, MI

#8 Dec 19, 2012
Pay no mind to Roby, he is a Lockport CRACK ADDICT...
Christian Answers

Byron, IL

#9 Dec 19, 2012
<quoted text> suckit imbecile
Agreed!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 1 hr Anonymous of Indy 11,424
Teacher accused of abuse (Dec '08) 7 hr Elise Gingerich 107
The Record: Christie and pensions Sun twisted rabbi 4
Why are children's vision screenings so improta... Sat Eugene Dean 2
Evaluations: city teachers make grade Oct 14 BPT 2
Cartus lays off workers (Sep '08) Oct 14 4t4game 946
Danbury educators hit end of careers (Jun '08) Oct 9 Rebutter 18

Newtown News Video

Newtown Dating
Find my Match

Newtown Jobs

Newtown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE